Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Having Bad Online Friends Could It Affect Ones' Real Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Having Bad Online Friends Could It Affect Ones' Real Life? (596 Views)

Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London. Is This The End Of Th / Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? / Apc Presidential Win: How Will It Affect The Upcoming Governorship Elections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Bad Online Friends Could It Affect Ones' Real Life? by sheddyboy: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
At this age, there are lots of networking media, and there are just no limitation to the number of unknown friends you could make, someone like me have more friends online than real life, i have at least 1000 facebook friends, most of them from different countries, people i do not know, the possibility of adding diabolic friends cannot be completely ruled out. i mean friends that have connection with the spiritual world, could such online friend affect ones' progress in real life?
Re: Having Bad Online Friends Could It Affect Ones' Real Life? by simdam500(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2015
undecided speaking of 1000 friends.....

Tell me this pure lies that you have exchange words with 80% of them!

(1) (Reply)

Angry Students Of Imo State tertiary Institution Destroys Okorocha Posters / Will The Postponement Of Election Affect May 29? Read What Jonathan Has To Say / BBA Tayo Faniran Finally Shares A Pic Of His Babymama | SEE Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.