Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2306437 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (1093) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bostin(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2015
RetailCity01:

Bros Hope u are cool , I just came back from CA,
Am cool bro, do you mean Canada by CA? Oh you need to gist us bro
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pampem: 11:37pm On May 10, 2015
Hello Team,

For someone applying for visit visa with an invitation letter from a family friend. What's the option of visa category to choose and duration ? Tourism,visit Family / friend OR Other visit visa?
Would appreciate a prompt response.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Davidoff2000: 12:09am On May 12, 2015
.... Hi folks...i got a 4yrs multiple visa to canada last july. But i havent used it since i got my passport a day to wen i needed to be in toronto. So i didnt go. I just figured since its 4yrs multiple, other more opportune times will come for me to travel.

I am going to be in the US next month..throughout, so i just figured on my way bak, i will just pik a flight to toronto, spend a week, then come bak to lagos.

I have no travel plans for canada as at yet, no hotel booking or reservations. Will this b a problem wit the POE official? Since i already made up my mind dat when i get there, i will look aroumd and decide where i will go
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kaybulk: 3:16pm On May 13, 2015
Hi guys,pls I'm new here,I need a guidiance on how to apply for canadian visit visa or temperary residence visa,your opinion will be highly appreciated.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by eneyedan(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2015
Good morning all, I want to inquire when applying for a visiting visa to Canada to see my wife is it compulsory to include pictures of the wedding ceremony and also is 3 months pay slip okay and is it also advice able to include itinerary of my daily activities there while am on visit? @justwise and all
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ifegy: 2:17pm On May 15, 2015
Davidoff2000:
.... Hi folks...i got a 4yrs multiple visa to canada last july. But i havent used it since i got my passport a day to wen i needed to be in toronto. So i didnt go. I just figured since its 4yrs multiple, other more opportune times will come for me to travel.

I am going to be in the US next month..throughout, so i just figured on my way bak, i will just pik a flight to toronto, spend a week, then come bak to lagos.

I have no travel plans for canada as at yet, no hotel booking or reservations. Will this b a problem wit the POE official? Since i already made up my mind dat when i get there, i will look aroumd and decide where i will go

Make some plans...makes you more credible to the border officials as a temporary visitor who is clear on when he's leaving, what he's there to do, why he's there, etc. Plus you may need to provide an address.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dannyolora: 10:57am On May 26, 2015
How do I go about renewing my canada tourist visa?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by honeyoluwatoyin: 10:06am On May 28, 2015
Hello Goodmorning, @material and @justwise Pls I need your help. Am about to apply for Canadian tourist visa. Planning to submit my application nxtweek and these are the documents I have to backup my application

Hotel reservations
Business registration document
Business account statement
Personal statement
Letter of introduction
Tax papers

Must I have a relative there to apply and what are my chances
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by moneybag100: 4:42pm On May 31, 2015
Bobola86:
My fiancée just got her visa today. Also after 3 weeks. She was given 5 years multiple entry grin
Hi bobo please...did your fiancee use a virgin passport? If no what country has she been to? And is it her first time to apply for canadian visitor visa. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bostin(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2015
I am appealing to the great Nairalanders in Canada who can offer me an assistance for invitation letter to visit Canada, pls help a brother . God bless
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 31, 2015
Bostin:
I am appealing to the great Nairalanders in Canada who can offer me an assistance for invitation letter to visit Canada, pls help a brother . God bless
No be by invitation letter. My guy.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 31, 2015
moneybag100:

Hi bobo please...did your fiancee use a virgin passport? If no what country has she been to? And is it her first time to apply for canadian visitor visa. Thanks
It's not a virgin passport. She has a valid US Visa and was in the U.S. a couple of months ago. She was denied the first time she applied some years back and this is her second attempt.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bostin(m): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2015
shegsky:
share your experience pls
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by moneybag100: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2015
Bobola86:

It's not a virgin passport. She has a valid US Visa and was in the U.S. a couple of months ago. She was denied the first time she applied some years back and this is her second attempt.
Okay thank you... when she was denied she applied with a virgin passport right?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Misspee106: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bobola86:

Good evening bobola, I'll like to send you a personal message on here please.

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Misspee106:

Good evening bobola, I'll like to send you a personal message on here please.

Thanks
Check your mail. Replied you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pls do u need a medical report before canadia visa applicaton
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bostin(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Bobola86:

Check your mail. Replied you
Can you please list the documents she submitted here,let learn from it pls .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pampem: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bobola86:

Hi bobola86, good one. What route? As I just did with my family too. Please was she told to go for medicals? We still have valid Us visa's too. I see you here again! Congrats on trv too. Please revert
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
pampem:

Hi bobola86, good one. What route? As I just did with my family too. Please was she told to go for medicals? We still have valid Us visa's too. I see you here again! Congrats on trv too. Please revert
Online route. They didn't ask for medicals. Thank you grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adesqueen4real(f): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tonero230(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
shegsky:

Buh,is it that with invitation letter,your chances of getting it is higher than hotel reservation?Do i need sop for visiting?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
tonero230:

Buh,is it that with invitation letter,your chances of getting it is higher than hotel reservation?Do i need sop for visiting?
Yeah, you will need to explain urself to the vo what your main intentions are - why , who , where ? But what i mean by that statement of mine is that as at now, you are not guaranteed a canadian visa with your i.v nor any kinda form of reservation unlike most EU and ASIAN countries where they recognize an invitation letter as a pre-requisite to granting visa with just little doc join together. In short, canadian embassy no dey smile at all- cos the rate of visa denial in all categories ( student,visiting,tourist ,et al ) is kinda alarming now . But you can always try your luck. But you gat to try your possible best to convince the vo that you coming back to naija after your visit in your sop. Wish you well.Brother.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tonero230(m): 5:49am On Jun 08, 2015
shegsky:

Yeah, you will need to explain urself to the vo what your main intentions are - why , who , where ? But what i mean by that statement of mine is that as at now, you are not guaranteed a canadian visa with your i.v nor any kinda form of reservation unlike most EU and ASIAN countries where they recognize an invitation letter as a pre-requisite to granting visa with just little doc join together. In short, canadian embassy no dey smile at all- cos the rate of visa denial in all categories ( student,visiting,tourist ,et al ) is kinda alarming now . But you can always try your luck. But you gat to try your possible best to convince the vo that you coming back to naija after your visit in your sop. Wish you well.Brother.

Tnk you.So after gathering all my documents,i will go to their embassy in lagos and submit without filling any form online prior to submission unlike US embassy where you have to fill a form,print out before going?Do i need to book appointment before going or go their embassy and pay for appointment?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2015
tonero230:

Tnk you.So after gathering all my documents,i will go to their embassy in lagos and submit without filling any form online prior to submission unlike US embassy where you have to fill a form,print out before going?Do i need to book appointment before going or go their embassy and pay for appointment?
lol. You will surely fill forms o. But when it comes to canada visa application. You are provided with two options ( online or paper route ) so, you are in best position to choose one. N.B- canada hardly conduct interviews nor appointment . Your Docs speaks for you. And also. You dont have any business with the embassy for now, cos they have provided another office for any form of submission via paper route. And that is CVAC .
Bros, for more info on those steps involve and the necessary documents you need. kindly read from the 1st page of these thread. You will understand better. Or make GOOGLE your best friend . Shalom .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tonero230(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2015
shegsky:

lol. You will surely fill forms o. But when it comes to canada visa application. You are provided with two options ( online or paper route ) so, you are in best position to choose one. N.B- canada hardly conduct interviews nor appointment . Your Docs speaks for you. And also. You dont have any business with the embassy for now, cos they have provided another office for any form of submission via paper route. And that is CVAC .
Bros, for more info on those steps involve and the necessary documents you need. kindly read from the 1st page of these thread. You will understand better. Or make GOOGLE your best friend . Shalom .

Tnx
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by guyman2(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dear all,

I have never travelled out of Nigeria before and the farthest I have gone from Lagos is Abuja for a friend's wedding.

I intend to take my 21 working days vacation effective August 01, 2015 and I would like to vist Canada. I have no relative or friend there and even if I have, I hate to disturb people.

I work for a Commercial Bank here in Nigeria with origin in South Africa. This is my third year in the organization and I am a confirmed employee with monthly net pay of over #300k. I equally have #1.2m in my staff current account. My bank can write reference letter to the embassy.

I have a wife and a beautiful daughter and one car here in Lagos and also own an inherited plot of land (no title documents) with an uncompleted building nearing roofing in my village.

I intend to travel alone for that period and come back to my job and family after the vacation. Kindly advise me of my chances and the points I would have to emphasize and downplay in my application.

Many thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by quin9(f): 10:01am On Jun 09, 2015
Please has anyone had a baby in canada,or know the procedures,is it the same as in the US?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by justwise(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2015
quin9:
Please has anyone had a baby in canada,or know the procedures,is it the same as in the US?

https://www.nairaland.com/1346880/giving-brith-canada/3
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by royal1989: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
@justwise
please i need your urgent reply; i was recently denial a norway vocational resident permit on the following grounds:

the directorate of immigration believes that the applicant does not have the necessary ties to his country of origin in order to be granted a permit.

the applicant comes from a country with great potential for emigration.reference is made to the economic and social conditions in the applicant's home country. further,the applicant is young,unmarried and without children.

the applicant has not documented a particular connection to norway.

please i plan to appeal the case but i do not know to go about this

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (1093) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Kelvinarsenal and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.