Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2309203 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (1094) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 4:09pm On Jan 14
Levels1:

Don't mind him jare, he's certainly a fraudulent entity.

I have no words for a man who comes to Nairaland seeking a lady by putting an advert online with his phone number. That act alone speaks volumes about you, so I reserve my comment. grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14
orjohn24:

I have no words for a grown man like you who comes to Nairaland seeking a lady by putting an advert online with his phone number. That act alone speaks volumes about you, so I reserve my comment. grin

Unfortunate that wasn't my doing and neither was my number Mr fraudster.

And I meant no offense anyways but your doing is becoming unwise move hence......

Get a life little one.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mojisolani: 4:32pm On Jan 14
orjohn24:

As long as you are polite with your words, I am open to constructive criticism. I will not send a WhatsApp message to a stranger, so please get your facts right. This is an open forum with rules and regulations, and people who cannot follow the rules but resort to insults will be banned!

I dont care if it was you that sent the WhatsApp message, am not here for you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kodakblack001: 5:20pm On Jan 14
Thank you

damdee:
BRP picture front and back
pay slip
employment letter
school term time date
flight and hotel reservation
utility bill
family picture
3 months bank statement at least 10k pounds for a family of 4
itinerary
self-introduction letter
leave letter from work if applicable ( not necessary for student)
marriage certificate
sponsor letter

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 6:06pm On Jan 14
Teens too plenti for here shaa. @ justwise, kindly look into the tantrums being thrown at one another by the 3 monikers up there and do the needful.

This thread is being derailed , ę joo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanyaolurilwan(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14
Twenty something thousand, I can't remember the exact amount

ABSTRUSE:

Any idea how much this is?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sisib15: 7:37pm On Jan 14
Hi,
I would like to apply for Canada tourist visa from USA. Please how can I go about it
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sisib15: 7:49pm On Jan 14
Were you able to get a response
Godsfahvour:

Hi,
Sorry to bother you. Please can you assist with required documents for one applying from USA (student) to Canada for VV.

You can email documents too if you don’t mind: godsfavourugokwe@gmail.com
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 11:08pm On Jan 14
sanyaolurilwan:
Yes
If you can pay for VIP.

I think the VIP is for those who want to submit their visa applications, not passport submission.

For passport submission, you will need to book appointment to submit it in person or use courier service.

I don’t believe you can walk in. Unless if their policy for passport submission has changed.

@abstruse
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 1:30am On Jan 15
Sisib15:
Hi,
I would like to apply for Canada tourist visa from USA. Please how can I go about it

You can apply either through the IRCC secure account (the GCKey account)

https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2be049a2333d2c147b196f0aba4fa034478cea850

Or

Through the new portal

https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

A passport photo is not required if you use the new portal, and there is less paperwork compared to the GCKey account.

The GCKey account is good for those who want to upload large files.

Green card holder:
I don’t know your status in the US, but as a green card holder, you don’t need a visa to travel to Canada.

Student:
If you’re a student, then include your student permit, your bank statement, your flight reservation, your hotel reservation, and an invitation letter if you’re visiting a friend or family member.

US visitors: If you’re in the US as a visitor, include your US visa, your bank statement, flight reservation, hotel, and invitation letter if you’re visiting a friend or family member. You will need to write a letter and state the reason why you’re unable to apply from your country.

Note: You will not need hotel reservations if your host in Canada states in the invitation letter that he or she will accommodate you during your stay in Canada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by emmanuelle27: 4:31am On Jan 15
Topsymyyear:
Please can you show me how you wrote Affidavit of Assurance to leave Canada and return to Nigeria after my stay. I would appreciate if you can share with me. Thanks so much.

quote author=emmanuelle27 post=127632485]Hello friends, kindly look at my profile and see if I might be qualified for a Canadian Visit visa, the following documents are ready and I'll upload the application by January, I plan to spend 1week max, though I wrote 14days in my application. I'm 30yrs and single, all family in Nigeria

1)No travel history
2) GTB account 4 million plus
3) Fidelity account 4 million plus
4) Access DoM account 6000 USD
5) Access naira account 900k with average
monthly turnover of at least 12 million
6) Deed of gift of 2 story rental property from
my father with the notarized land docs
attached
7) Receipts of the rents received by me for the
past 2 years with pics of the house attached
8 ) my car documents and pictures
9) Introduction letter from company
10)Employment letter from company
11)Leave approval letter from company
12)Promotion contract agreement from
company
13)Affidavit of Assurance to leave Canada and
return to Nigeria after my stay
sworn in court
14) 3 US student visa denial leaflets attached
15)My academic credentials (WAEC, Bsc, NYSC,
Birth certificate, e.t.c)
Will these be normally sufficient to improve somebody's chances of approval?
Go to any High Court premises within Lagos and Abuja, they already have the format, they'll just Edit it to your name and travel destination
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ABSTRUSE: 6:11am On Jan 15
mamawa123:

I think the VIP is for those who want to submit their visa applications, not passport submission.

For passport submission, you will need to book appointment to submit it in person or use courier service.

I don’t believe you can walk in. Unless if their policy for passport submission has changed.

@abstruse

Thank you. Do we need to book an appointment if we intend to send via courier?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 8:36am On Jan 15
ABSTRUSE:

Thank you. Do we need to book an appointment if we intend to send via courier?

No, go to any courier of your choice to send your passport to VFS.

Address the package containing your passport to any of these addresses when submitting by courier:

VFS Global Abuja:

Canada Visa Application Centre,
Sterling Bank Plaza,
3rd Floor Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,
Central Business District, Abuja
Nigeria

Or

VFS Global Lagos:

Canada Visa Application Centre,
The Manor
Plot 110 Admiral Ayinla Way,
Lekki Phase 1 Lagos
Nigeria

To submit a passport to VFS by courier, click the link below and click passport submission by courier for full information or instructions on how to submit a passport by courier in Nigeria.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/passport-submission

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by evachy: 8:44am On Jan 15
PPR don land oooo
Timeline
Visa application: 9/08/2023
Biometric: 24/08/2023
PPR: 13/01/2024

Finally it is settled.
What God cannot does not exist
Please note no travel history.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Larash: 9:26am On Jan 15
evachy:
PPR don land oooo
Timeline

Finally it is settled.
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 9:33am On Jan 15
Adez1:

Please Sir, can you send me ur office address, so that I can meet you one on one.
Thank you.

You want to see him one-on-one to do what? My brother, don't fall victim to this scam.

The same guy who wants to get you this Canadian work permit is struggling to make ends meet in South Africa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adez1: 10:04am On Jan 15
Ashirioluwa:

You want to see him one-on-one to do what? My brother, don't fall victim to this scam.

The same guy who wants to get you this Canadian work permit is struggling to make ends meet in South Africa.

Yekpa.. nawaoo. Thanks.
Na naija wey don tire person dey cos all dis tins

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 10:18am On Jan 15
Adez1:

Yekpa.. nawaoo. Thanks.
Na naija wey don tire person dey cos all dis tins

Don’t be too desperate because the end result is not always good.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 10:32am On Jan 15
Ashirioluwa:

Don’t be too desperate because the end result is not always good.

Yeah,see bros,I av bn on this travel thing since 2018 with optimism. Continue managing your life at home when time reach God go do am. I'm still hoping & believe it will happen soon.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 10:36am On Jan 15
evachy:
PPR don land oooo
Timeline

Finally it is settled.
Congratulations. This is a timeline to use for others still expecting PPR. It's well

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by TUBLEZ(m): 10:56am On Jan 15
Ashirioluwa:

grin 😆 🤣 😂 scammers everywhere, I fall to this same strategy in 2018, the idiot even told me to send money that my visa is already out
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 11:17am On Jan 15
Kennyg290:

Congratulations. This is a timeline to use for others still expecting PPR. It's well

IRCC don't follow any particular order when it comes to visa processing. They do things their own way.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Opeyemi007: 11:39am On Jan 15
Application Submitted December 26/27 2023
Biometrics January 2, 2024
BVL and PPR 15 January 2024.

@Johndooe009 I hope your parents got their PPR as well.

8 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 5:55pm On Jan 15
Opeyemi007:
Application Submitted December 26/27 2023
Biometrics January 2, 2024
BVL and PPR 15 January 2024.

@Johndooe009 I hope your parents got their PPR as well.
Congrats Ope. This has validated my earlier post. Your USA visa as an applicant will remain a plus, whenever the IRCC is working on your application cos your application processing will be expedited. I read about you obtaining a US visa last December, after seeing the good news you shared, great one!

As you're still single, please enjoy yourself to the fullest, but carefully. Don't be coerced into whatever could get you entangled and please, pray for the right one always. The US VO must have seen how vibrant you are career wise , for her to have said you can't give birth in the US unless you're married, telling you to travel responsibly grin. She knew anything could happen as a single guy and a frequent traveller that you are.Good luck!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (1094) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.