Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2310936 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (1095) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 5:50pm On Mar 05
ofime123:
Then keep shut and continue reading

Pls stay away from my mention...... Goofy
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ofime123(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05
You are still lying so what's the difference between you and people that lie to seek asylum, bobo yi ti ya wé rē ahaa
orjohn24:

Hello, I will never go to anybody's DM or message any stranger on WhatsApp. You are directing your accusation to the wrong place. Let's face the real discussion here and stop misleading people or sharing wrong information.if anybody clone my id or join any group that ur problem.so let trade with respect and care too..anything you put online is not privacy again so if anybody want privacy keep ur private life and private data to urself..that my honest advice!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05
orjohn24:

Hello, I will never go to anybody's DM or message any stranger on WhatsApp. You are directing your accusation to the wrong place. Let's face the real discussion here and stop misleading people or sharing wrong information.if anybody clone my id or join any group that ur problem.so let trade with respect and care too..anything you put online is not privacy again so if anybody want privacy keep ur private life and private data to urself..that my honest advice!

May you perish with all you do in life if you are indeed the one who private chat me and if you aren't may you succeed in life Amen.

I will be expecting your acknowledge to this. LoLs

I understand how you feel by now cause you now feel ashamed and admitted your deed is a shameful act, hence trying so hard to denied the obvious LoLs

You are toying with your future
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05
ofime123:
You are still lying so what's the difference between you and people that lie to seek asylum, bobo yi ti ya wé rē ahaa

Don't you know that admitting such ridicule is character.

Hence he will continue to denied the obvious.

Everyone won't take him serious from today and even those supporting him knew he actually owns the number and that's why non was talking towards it

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 6:10pm On Mar 05
Levels1:

May you perish with all you do in life if you are indeed the one who private chat me and if you aren't may you succeed in life Amen.

I will be expecting your acknowledge to this. LoLs

I understand how you feel by now cause you now feel ashamed and admitted your deed is a shameful act, hence trying so hard to denied the obvious LoLs

You are toying with your future

You're just spamming this forum with all these unnecessary messages. I'm never ashamed of the truth. What deeds are you referring to by pointing out that some of you guys provide misleading and false information.Please stop all this empty ranting online, and let's discuss and share more informative information...my future is more than secure..it u that need to check urself!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 6:13pm On Mar 05
ofime123:

It was you that posted a fake information about truck driving route to convert vv to work visa last year about driving school and some nigerian were stranded becos ur information was totally wrong but today u have refuse to apologise but rather u on the defensive mood..shame shaame
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ofime123(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05
Everyone in this forum now knows who you are and how you can condescend to write a report to ircc for no reason probably ircc will trash your mail because it lack credibility, and laugh on your stupid ashhole. Please everyone should do away with this guy he his a saddest that have failed in life and want others to fail with him grin grin grin
orjohn24:

It was you that posted a fake information about truck driving route to convert vv to work visa last year about driving school and some nigerian were stranded becos ur information was totally wrong but today u have refuse to apologise but rather u on the defensive mood..shame shaame

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ofime123(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05
If you are the one that send that message may you life be so sorrowful to the extend you will beg for death and you will not see. But if you are not the one may you live a flourish life. If you can reply me with Amen then I will apologize to you.
orjohn24:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dubaiboy1: 6:35pm On Mar 05
Y'all have turned this place to a not so fun place ... What is this ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ofime123(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05
Sorry dubiboy I just wan clear some matter so that everyone go no say one devil in human form they here and I wan clip him wings
dubaiboy1:
Y'all have turned this place to a not so fun place ... What is this ?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 7:05pm On Mar 05
ofime123:
If you are the one that send that message may you life be so sorrowful to the extend you will beg for death and you will not see. But if you are not the one may you live a flourish life. If you can reply me with Amen then I will apologize to you.

Amen 100 times, but please also say amen to this prayer because it was you who posted information about truck driving routes to convert visitor visas to work visas last year, including the wrong advice about driving schools, and some Nigerians were stranded after following your advice. May the same fate await you anytime you arrive in Canada unless the information you posted is true!

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ofime123(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05
Amen also I admit the posted it last year and yes people benefitted from it and if you friend doesn't benefit from it doesn't mean it's a false information. Are people getting LMIA? yes is it difficult? yes because he friend is stranded doesn't mean others are stranded
and for your information ircc have close the truck driving pathway. And changing from vv to work permit will also be close in 2025. So leave people to deside for themself. But I no say thunder go fire you las las for new found land
orjohn24:

Amen 100 times, but please also say amen to this prayer because it was you who posted information about truck driving routes to convert visitor visas to work visas last year, including the wrong advice about driving schools, and some Nigerians were stranded after following your advice. May the same fate await you anytime you arrive in Canada unless the information you posted is true!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Voltron007(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05
🤣🤣 When you’re engulfed with so much hate and bitterness over people who are not even aware of your existence. The above is the outcome.

So many good people have left this thread because of the evil that goes on here. Hence the reason I made my earlier comment.

To whom it may concern. If you can get a Visit visa(which is now very difficult to get anyways) get it. Come to Canada. There are a handful of LEGAL pathways available for you. You’ll learn when you come in. All of us here that have made it and will continue to make it no get 2 heads. Your case can’t be different. If Canada is as bad as they want you to believe. Why are they not coming back to ikorodu?

Don’t let some dark souls mislead you here.

All the best mbok.

With love from Toronto.😆❤️

10 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hunee: 7:34pm On Mar 05
Alexis , Play me CANADA by Magnito

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NuCypher: 7:40pm On Mar 05
Debbieeeeeee:

On behalf of delta I apologise 😂. That being said I flew emirates to Houston one time about 9 years ago and I won’t try it again, it was toooooooooooo long a flight. Although I got this benefits you mentioned but I was too knackered.
Imagine flying forwards first to Dubai and then backwards to the US. That's Isrealite's journey par excellence. Nobody should be flying Emirates from Nigeria to North America.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NuCypher: 7:44pm On Mar 05
mamawa123:

My friend's wife wasn't allowed to check in at Lagos airport this past Sunday because she has more than one flight connection in European countries. This was her flight itinerary: (from Lagos (LOS) to Paris (CDG) to Amsterdam (AMS) - Montreal (YUL).

That's common knowledge. Traveling from Paris to Amsterdam means she's traveling in Schengen territory. If she doesn't have a Schengen visa, she can't do that. It's just like traveling by road from Lagos to Port Harcourt without any legal document (e.g. a visa) that says you can travel within Nigeria. People make this mistake sometimes because the tickets for these kind of flights are often quite cheap (because of the local connection). Truth is, anybody can book any ticket they want online. Nothing stops you. But while booking, they typically ignore warnings alerting them to the need for having the required visas for the booked travel.

If the airline allowed her to checkin, they would pay a huge fine for it. The online warnings were enough.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 8:09pm On Mar 05
Voltron007:
🤣🤣 When you’re engulfed with so much hate and bitterness over people who are not even aware of your existence. The above is the outcome.

So many good people have left this thread because of the evil that goes on here. Hence the reason I made my earlier comment.

To whom it may concern. If you can get a Visit visa(which is now very difficult to get anyways) get it. Come to Canada. There are a handful of LEGAL pathways available for you. You’ll learn when you come in. All of us here that have made it and will continue to make it no get 2 heads. Your case can’t be different. If Canada is as bad as they want you to believe. Why are they not coming back to ikorodu?

Don’t let some dark souls mislead you here.

All the best mbok.

With love from Toronto.😆❤️

See cheap defense to distract his gullible followers. Nobody said Canada is bad, but I was expecting you to come here and say I am not Viking07, who was banned and now created another profile. I was expecting you to say I did not make a fake asylum claim when I arrived in Canada with a sport WX-1 visa, that I got my work permit via LMIA or a legal path, not a fake asylum claim. I was expecting you to say I did not advertise LMIA for sale. I was expecting you to say I did not create a group to encourage fake asylum claims and illegal documents. But you just justified me becos you know am saying the truth about u!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Anguldi(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05
orjohn24:

See cheap defense to distract his gullible followers. Nobody said Canada is bad, but I was expecting you to come here and say I am not Viking07, who was banned and now created another profile. I was expecting you to say I did not make a fake asylum claim when I arrived in Canada with a sport WX-1 visa, that I got my work permit via LMIA or a legal path, not a fake asylum claim. I was expecting you to say I did not advertise LMIA for sale. I was expecting you to say I did not create a group to encourage fake asylum claims and illegal documents. But you just justified me becos you know am saying the truth about u!
Get lost loser

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Voltron007(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05
orjohn24:

I thought you have reported all of us to IRCC, NPF and FBI? 😆
I wish you the very best my brother. ❤️✌️
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Anguldi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05
Voltron007:
I thought you have reported all of us to IRCC, NPF and FBI? 😆
I wish you the very best my brother. ❤️✌️
grin I go call MC Oluomo for him Head cheesy
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Voltron007(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05
Anguldi:

grin I go call MC Oluomo for him Head cheesy
🤣😆 Ordinary WhatsApp group removal made someone very bitter. Since last year o!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ofime123(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05
They guy na case werey na bitter soul na him bitterness go consume am
Voltron007:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanima770: 8:41pm On Mar 05
orjohn24:

a beg it ok ...let the case rest and let everybody moving on!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanima770: 8:41pm On Mar 05
ofime123:
They guy na case werey na bitter soul na him bitterness go consume am

sorry not u
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanima770: 8:50pm On Mar 05
Voltron007:

You also have some responsibility for blame. Why did you create a group and share all your details and history with unknown people.That's pure carelessness. We should all be careful online. That's my advice to you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Voltron007(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05
sanima770:

You also have some responsibility for blame. Why did you create a group and share all your details and history with unknown people.That's pure carelessness. We should all be careful online. That's my advice to you
Thank you for you advice. 🙂

I did not share all my details. 99% of what you read here are just baseless claims.

That said , the WhatsApp group was and is still helping people navigate the various immigration pathways. There are millions of WhatsApp/ telegram groups with information that you won’t see on public space like this. But when nuisance like we have here decide to act like the nuisance they are, there’s nothing you can do than weed them out(which is the genesis of this drama).

We’ve got entire families in the group & so far it’s been a safe space where people get support, share their private battles and victories. ✌️❤️

6 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ofime123(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05
Please forget about that hospice orjohn24 that his time to die is almost near so his always consume with hatred and anger. He will soon leave this thread in peace
Voltron007:

I did not share all my details. 99% of what you read here are just baseless claims.

That said , the WhatsApp group was and is still helping people navigate the various immigration pathways. There are millions of WhatsApp/ telegram groups with information that you won’t see on public space like this. But when nuisance like we have here decide to act like the nuisance they are, there’s nothing you can do than weed them out(which is the genesis of this drama).

We’ve got entire families in the group & so far it’s been a safe space where people get support, share their private battles and victories. ✌️❤️

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Voltron007(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05
ofime123:
Please forget about that hospice orjohn24 that his time to die is almost near so his always consume with hatred and anger. He will soon leave this thread in peace
😁🙏

All these Pm I’m getting. I know it’s about the group. We are NOT adding anybody again. John has disguised in several forms. Like this anybody can be John. Before them go report everyone to CIA and SWAT for terrorism. 😆

I don late for work. Wishing everyone the very best in their immigration journey.

#Bye. ✌️

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Debbieeeeeee: 10:49pm On Mar 05
NuCypher:

Imagine flying forwards first to Dubai and then backwards to the US. That's Isrealite's journey par excellence. Nobody should be flying Emirates from Nigeria to North America.
My toes were swollen when I got to Houston I had to change to flat sandals, officer started quizzing me about pregnancy because of my swollen feet and abandoned my main purpose for the trip, they took me to secondary trying to make me accept I was pregnant(story for another day). Me I had taken like twenty shots of vodka on the flight 😅. In my life I will never try that Israelite journey again.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 11:14pm On Mar 05
Voltron007:

Mr. Holy Saint Michael, you obtained a work permit as asylum seeker , but you're advertising the sale of LMIA, falsely claiming that you obtained your work permit through LMIA. Have you disclosed to any of your gullible followers how you truly obtained your work permit last year before promoting LMIA under false pretends. It seems like a dubious group of people always seeking ways to exploit others under the guise of assistance.. people will never cease to amuse me with different deceptive characters .l rest my case!

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 11:19pm On Mar 05
ofime123:

You are a just a little guy following the crowd..l know Viking07 more than u do..he can deceive person like u with is sweet talk but not people like me.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ofime123(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05
You are a fool for calling your uncle a little guy if you know who I am you will not open your mouth to spit trash. I have not left this country but what have achieved, you being in new found land will never achieve it in 20 years. Go and Google ofime if that name ring a bell to your ear. Am in Nigeria and I will treat your fuckup in Canada. Them say anybody way him parent no train well to mind him business. Na outside he go receive him training. This is my last reply to you. Seat back an relax and watch out how things will unfold in your life in new found land. The game is just beginning. This is my last reply, let me start taking action. I have all your details. Watch out how you will be deported back to oshodi soon.
orjohn24:

You are a just a little guy following the crowd..l know Viking07 more than u do..he can deceive person like u with is sweet talk but not people like me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (1095) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.