Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2341084 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (1109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Beshibeshi: 12:10am On Mar 06
Sorry boss I just join this group last week to ask some questions. But seeing all this messages. And if you are actually the person that report your fellow Nigeria to ircc. I most say that is a very bad and wicked thing to do.

This just clear my doubt that we Nigerians don't like ourselves abroad. What actually do you stand to gain if actually ircc want to take some steps. I need to run away from this place.
orjohn24:

Mr. Holy Saint Michael, you obtained a work permit as asylum seeker , but you're advertising the sale of LMIA, falsely claiming that you obtained your work permit through LMIA. Have you disclosed to any of your gullible followers how you truly obtained your work permit last year before promoting LMIA under false pretends. It seems like a dubious group of people always seeking ways to exploit others under the guise of assistance.. people will never cease to amuse me with different deceptive characters .l rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kukutenla: 12:23am On Mar 06
[quote author=LadyHal1 post=128054589][/quote]
Sup cutie
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NuCypher: 1:25am On Mar 06
Debbieeeeeee:

My toes were swollen when I got to Houston I had to change to flat sandals, officer started quizzing me about pregnancy because of my swollen feet and abandoned my main purpose for the trip, they took me to secondary trying to make me accept I was pregnant(story for another day). Me I had taken like twenty shots of vodka on the flight 😅. In my life I will never try that Israelite journey again.
wahala grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by attayo1: 6:50am On Mar 06
My wife SOWP and my kids study permit were refused with the reason below

Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit
application and supporting documentation under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, I have
determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing
your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

I don't wanna agree with this, so I am seeking advise if I should appeal cos I stated it in the letter that we would all be returning back to Nigeria after my study, can anybody advise me on this cos it was refused previously cos the st*pid agent forgot to upload my study permit and now, they are not saying anything about the study permit anymore. So i don't really understand this their refusal reason cos I submitted all the necessary documents as home ties with my companies invoice and CAC, so I don't know what else I missed for them to give this refusal reason.

Thank you very much for your prompt and comprehensive reply.

[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 9:48am On Mar 06
ofime123:
Amen also I admit the posted it last year and yes people benefitted from it and if you friend doesn't benefit from it doesn't mean it's a false information. Are people getting LMIA? yes is it difficult? yes because he friend is stranded doesn't mean others are stranded
and for your information ircc have close the truck driving pathway. And changing from vv to work permit will also be close in 2025. So leave people to deside for themself. But I no say thunder go fire you las las for new found land

Please check your mail.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by slimmsyyetty: 10:12am On Mar 06
The Lord is good!!! For someone very dear to me, about 30mins ago, the EAGLE LANDED for a tourist visa approval....

Date Submitted: 6th September, 2023

PPR and BVL: 6th March, 2024

POF: 16.5M

Documents submitted: COUNTLESS

The applicant is single and self employed. Considering this risk, we submitted every document that we know could solidify our ground for approval. We weren't asking for updates but rather, we were raising webform to submit additional docs that we deem fit, even to this year.

My purpose majorly for being here is to get updates of timeline from various applicants, and now THE LORD HAS DONE IT🙏🙏💃💃

Above all, God is worthy of our praise🤲

To everyone that is expectant, I wish you a successful approval.

Shalom!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Anguldi(m): 10:40am On Mar 06
slimmsyyetty:
The Lord is good!!! For someone very dear to me, about 30mins ago, the EAGLE LANDED for a tourist visa approval....

The applicant is single and self employed. Considering this risk, we submitted every document that we know could solidify our ground for approval. We weren't asking for updates but rather, we were raising webform to submit additional docs that we deem fit, even to this year.

My purpose majorly for being here is to get updates of timeline from various applicants, and now THE LORD HAS DONE IT🙏🙏💃💃

Shalom!!!
Congratulations ma'am. I love your countless and additional documents through webform cheesy. Keep the fire burning🔥, Bless up 🙏
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bigkenny: 11:53am On Mar 06
I saw this nonrefundable plane ticket online (Klm website), and I am planning to book it for my brother.

Departure on Air France: LOS (Lagos) - CDG {Paris) - YYZ (Toronto)

Return on KLM: YYZ (Toronto) - AMS (Amsterdam) - LOS (Lagos)

$1440

The ticket is
- Nonrefundable
- One checked bag and one carryon

To depart June 2 and return June 16

Do you think he will need a Schengen visa?

Please tell me what he needs before I book this ticket.

I don't want to lose this money.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dubaiboy1: 11:55am On Mar 06
No, he's good to go since it's just 1 lay over in the Schengen region .. He'd need a Schengen visa if there are 2 stop overs in Europe.

Bigkenny:
I saw this nonrefundable plane ticket online (Klm website), and I am planning to book it for my brother.

Departure on Air France: LOS (Lagos) - CDG {Paris) - YYZ (Toronto)

Return on KLM: YYZ (Toronto) - AMS (Amsterdam) - LOS (Lagos)

$1440

The ticket is
- Nonrefundable
- One checked bag and one carryon

To depart June 2 and return June 16

Do you think he will need a Schengen visa?

Please tell me what he needs before I book this ticket.

I don't want to lose this money.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iriabay: 11:58am On Mar 06
The day I enter Canada, anything Nigerians and their clicks, count me out... if I wan struggle without mingling with you lots, then so be it..
How can u report your fellow country man to IRCC? No matter what.. How?
Angry black generation 🤮🤮

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bigkenny: 12:07pm On Mar 06
dubaiboy1:
No, he's good to go since it's just 1 lay over in the Schengen region .. He'd need a Schengen visa if there are 2 stop overs in Europe.

Ok, thank you. The nonrefundable part is still worrying me.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 12:17pm On Mar 06
Iriabay:
The day I enter Canada, anything Nigerians and their clicks, count me out... if I wan struggle without mingling with you lots, then so be it..
How can u report your fellow country man to IRCC? No matter what.. How?
Angry black generation 🤮🤮

Many of you are just blind followers and lack logical reasoning, clouded with a baseless sense of judgment, and that's why our country is in a mess. An individual was banned from this group due to numerous violations. However, he created another page to attack people here, and you see nothing wrong with that. He also formed a WhatsApp group to deceive people with much misinformation, and you see nothing wrong with that either. He advertised LMIA for sale and was kicked out of another group despite making a false asylum claim himself to obtain a work permit, and you think that's okay. I called him out, but all he did was post Canada street photos here as his defense. Unfortunately, gullible people like you think that's a smart defense. Now, I understand why many will continue to be scammed as we tolerate manipulators and cheaters among us.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 2:17pm On Mar 06
ofime123:
You are a fool for calling your uncle a little guy if you know who I am you will not open your mouth to spit trash. I have not left this country but what have achieved, you being in new found land will never achieve it in 20 years. Go and Google ofime if that name ring a bell to your ear. Am in Nigeria and I will treat your fuckup in Canada. Them say anybody way him parent no train well to mind him business. Na outside he go receive him training. This is my last reply to you. Seat back an relax and watch out how things will unfold in your life in new found land. The game is just beginning. This is my last reply, let me start taking action. I have all your details. Watch out how you will be deported back to oshodi soon.

@orjohn24

@ofime123

@levels1

@iriabay

@voltron007

@anguldi

@adunnioladipupo

Guys, this back-and-forth is just an act of humiliation. Would everyone kindly put aside their differences so that peace may prevail?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Chisomwo: 2:18pm On Mar 06
slimmsyyetty:

Shalom!!!

Congratulations 🎉 please when did u go for biometric
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adunnioladipupo: 2:57pm On Mar 06
orjohn24:

Many of you are just blind followers and lack logical reasoning, clouded with a baseless sense of judgment, and that's why our country is in a mess. An individual was banned from this group due to numerous violations. However, he created another page to attack people here, and you see nothing wrong with that. He also formed a WhatsApp group to deceive people with much misinformation, and you see nothing wrong with that either. He advertised LMIA for sale and was kicked out of another group despite making a false asylum claim himself to obtain a work permit, and you think that's okay. I called him out, but all he did was post Canada street photos here as his defense. Unfortunately, gullible people like you think that's a smart defense. Now, I understand why many will continue to be scammed as we tolerate manipulators and cheaters among us.

Sorry brother, let assume all you listed are indeed true, please is this a yardstick to report your fellow country Men?

I expect everyone here to call you out and ban you outrightly on this forum.

You never denied all the allegations of reporting them to.... Instead you are going back and forth repeating same thing.

The Asirioluwa, and the likes needs to speak out and not trying to calm down the tempo on the platform, they're respected and more knowledgeable but keeping silent means one thing, is either they are in support of your wrong deed or they don't want you to attack them as you have been doing to everyone.

I won't be surprised if you come for my head after reading this as I can remember how you talk rudely to mojisolani.

I expect you to be sober and show a reflection after they brought out your chats, with the same threat you outer here on nairaland and you still trying to denied the obvious, is indeed a sign of weakness.

More than 5 individuals have called you out for private chatting them and one even go to the extent of screenshoting your text with your number, yet you still keep lying up and down.

My question is very simple, why is it only you having issues with almost everyone here? I beg check yourself and work on your attitude towards people and life

All the very best.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 4:08pm On Mar 06
adunnioladipupo:

Sorry brother, let assume all you listed are indeed true, please is this a yardstick to report your fellow country Men?

I expect everyone here to call you out and ban you outrightly on this forum.

You never denied all the allegations of reporting them to.... Instead you are going back and forth repeating same thing.

The Asirioluwa, and the likes needs to speak out and not trying to calm down the tempo on the platform, they're respected and more knowledgeable but keeping silent means one thing, is either they are in support of your wrong deed or they don't want you to attack them as you have been doing to everyone.

I won't be surprised if you come for my head after reading this as I can remember how you talk rudely to mojisolani.

I expect you to be sober and show a reflection after they brought out your chats, with the same threat you outer here on nairaland and you still trying to denied the obvious, is indeed a sign of weakness.

More than 5 individuals have called you out for private chatting them and one even go to the extent of screenshoting your text with your number, yet you still keep lying up and down.

My question is very simple, why is it only you having issues with almost everyone here? I beg check yourself and work on your attitude towards people and life

All the very best.

some of you are just generating unnecessary sympathy to support your leader, which will never influence someone like me. I have called someone out for their deceitful character, yet all they manage to do is present a screenshot that's irrelevant to me. Continue with your sympathetic narratives built on falsehoods; they have no bearing on me. A hundred people may align with liars, but I will remain steadfast in pursuit of the truth. He has no right to be selling or advertising LMIA, and it's time he disclosed the truth about how he obtained his own work permit to his followers. He initiated this by posting negative comments here, and he should realize that people like me are well aware of who he is—we are not among those he can deceive with his feigned, manipulative kindness.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adunnioladipupo: 5:40pm On Mar 06
orjohn24:

some of you are just generating unnecessary sympathy to support your leader, which will never influence someone like me. I have called someone out for their deceitful character, yet all they manage to do is present a screenshot that's irrelevant to me. Continue with your sympathetic narratives built on falsehoods; they have no bearing on me. A hundred people may align with liars, but I will remain steadfast in pursuit of the truth. He has no right to be selling or advertising LMIA, and it's time he disclosed the truth about how he obtained his own work permit to his followers. He initiated this by posting negative comments here, and he should realize that people like me are well aware of who he is—we are not among those he can deceive with his feigned, manipulative kindness.

You haven't answered my question, because you keep stating same quote since yesterday....

I said was that a yardstick to report your fellow country Men?

And if your answer is YES, please what's the different between you a chronic liar and them? when you keep denying the obvious, even a foolish individual will know you indeed private chat them as one can easily Merge how you type your English here with the same screenshot respectively.

I want to conclude you are indeed ashamed to stand boldly and acknowledge doing so. Bravo my brother

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Paulo01: 5:41pm On Mar 06
slimmsyyetty:

Shalom!!!

Congratulations boss. Mine was submitted September too and I know God will perfect it and those that are still expecting too, God will do it in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 6:25pm On Mar 06
adunnioladipupo:

You haven't answered my question, because you keep stating same quote since yesterday....

And if your answer is YES, please what's the different between you a chronic liar and them? when you keep denying the obvious, even a foolish individual will know you indeed private chat them as one can easily Merge how you type your English here with the same screenshot respectively.

I want to conclude you are indeed ashamed to stand boldly and acknowledge doing so. Bravo my brother

Keep your fellow countryman mentality to yourself, as it has played a part in our country's setbacks and corruption. Individuals like you are prone to deception and manipulation, using tribalism and nepotism as a veil for dishonesty. In contrast, people like me uphold integrity. You ought to refine your inadequate investigative skills instead of drawing erroneous conclusions. You are welcome to revert to your group, create more screenshots, and attempt another approach. Your aim to divert attention from the true issues of deceit and lying is evident!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanima770: 6:30pm On Mar 06
orjohn24:

Keep your fellow countryman mentality to yourself, as it has played a part in our country's setbacks and corruption. Individuals like you are prone to deception and manipulation, using tribalism and nepotism as a veil for dishonesty. In contrast, people like me uphold integrity. You ought to refine your inadequate investigative skills instead of drawing erroneous conclusions. You are welcome to revert to your group, create more screenshots, and attempt another approach. Your aim to divert attention from the true issues of deceit and lying is evident!

A BEG YOU ALL !!PLEASE PLEASE !!!LET IT BE THE LAST ON THIS MATTER AND LET IT END !!!! IT GETTING TOO MUCH!!! LET PEACE RAIN AND LET LEAVE ALL TO GOD
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanima770: 6:31pm On Mar 06
adunnioladipupo:

A BEG YOU ALL !!PLEASE PLEASE !!!LET IT BE THE LAST ON THIS MATTER AND LET IT END !!!! IT GETTING TOO MUCH!!! LET PEACE RAIN AND LET LEAVE ALL TO GOD
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Xchimaaa: 6:53pm On Mar 06
slimmsyyetty:

Congratulations.
Please when did you do your biometrics?

Shalom!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Xchimaaa: 6:54pm On Mar 06
[quote author=Xchimaaa post=128810139][/quote]

Congratulations
When did you do your biometrics
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Xchimaaa: 6:55pm On Mar 06
[quote author=Paulo01 post=128809040]

Congratulations boss. Mine was submitted September too and I know God will perfect it and those that are still expecting too, God will do it in Jesus name. [When did you do your biometrics ]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adunnioladipupo: 7:17pm On Mar 06
orjohn24:

I don't see you going far in life honestly speaking.

Because despite all, you seems not remorseful.

We shall all hear of it , going forward
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Xchimaaa: 7:28pm On Mar 06
slimmsyyetty:

Shalom!!!
Please when did you do your biometrics
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Xchimaaa: 7:29pm On Mar 06
Paulo01:

Congratulations boss. Mine was submitted September too and I know God will perfect it and those that are still expecting too, God will do it in Jesus name.

When did you do your biometrics?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 8:16pm On Mar 06
adunnioladipupo:

I don't see you going far in life honestly speaking.

Because despite all, you seems not remorseful.

We shall all hear of it , going forward

A Nigerian by name Ndubuisi was arrested in Thailand last year, and because he is of Igbo origin, you're basing your stereotype about an entire tribe on this one incident...you're behaving like someone who discriminates based on tribal affiliations. I steer clear of engaging with individuals who make such broad untrue and unfair generalizations. Yet, here I am, pointing out someone's wrongdoing, and you're questioning me about my fellow countryman...when you've unjustly condemned an entire tribe! You really should feel ashamed of your comment!

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dafeoroyo: 8:20pm On Mar 06
Voltron007:
Thank you for you advice. 🙂

I did not share all my details. 99% of what you read here are just baseless claims.

That said , the WhatsApp group was and is still helping people navigate the various immigration pathways. There are millions of WhatsApp/ telegram groups with information that you won’t see on public space like this. But when nuisance like we have here decide to act like the nuisance they are, there’s nothing you can do than weed them out(which is the genesis of this drama).

We’ve got entire families in the group & so far it’s been a safe space where people get support, share their private battles and victories. ✌️❤️

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lastkingsman: 8:49pm On Mar 06
orjohn24:

A Nigerian by name Ndubuisi was arrested in Thailand last year, and because he is of Igbo origin, you're basing your stereotype about an entire tribe on this one incident...you're behaving like someone who discriminates based on tribal affiliations. I steer clear of engaging with individuals who make such broad untrue and unfair generalizations. Yet, here I am, pointing out someone's wrongdoing, and you're questioning me about my fellow countryman...when you've unjustly condemned an entire tribe! You really should feel ashamed of your comment!

Lol. A lot of people harbor that mindset but they are ashamed and sometimes scared to voice it out.

Tell the same people you want to leave the failed FORCED union called Nigeria and they will start shouting you want to divide the country
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Paulo01: 9:06pm On Mar 06
Xchimaaa:

When did you do your biometrics?

September 14th

You?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adunnioladipupo: 9:10pm On Mar 06
orjohn24:

You are running mad honestly.

Was that your reasons for private chatting almost everyone?

Was that why you report your fellow country Men?

You have no space at the top cause you already set your limits on motion

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (1109) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: ugomnaanny, donteebalo(m), Phyzoman(m), id4sho(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.