Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2310991 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (1095) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by damidamsel: 6:44pm On Mar 25
Good day Nairalanders! @Newmum0615 or any one else who has had their parents, grandparents or in-laws travel with super visa to Canada, can you please advise if they were able and allowed to travel on a one way ticket. We are looking to book a ticket for my MIL but I am concerned (and have read in a few places) that the airline may not permit this even though Canada immigration allows this. Thanks!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 6:59pm On Mar 25
NuCypher:

Why una no dey do this thing una self? Over the past few days, we've been thrashing the issue of an agent who used the same POF account for several people and got some banned for misrepresentation. Never trust an agent. Some of them have no idea what they are doing.
My previous epistles on this issue have been justified. There are several naive applicants whose chances and hopes of entering Canada and USA have been dashed perpetually by these wicked souls who call themselves agents, but are either keeping silent or not available on any of the social media fora to recount their ordeals.

I blame their customers

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dubaiboy1: 7:01pm On Mar 25
Guys ! Quick question please..

Is it okay if I transfer a lump sum to my brother's account who plans to apply for a visit Visa and back it up with a gift deed ? And oh, he doesn't really run his account . He is considering using an agent because of the SOA thingy but I told him to chill out and ask the gurus here .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mojisolani: 7:54pm On Mar 25
Eriokanmi:
My previous epistles on this issue have been justified. There are several naive applicants whose chances and hopes of entering Canada and USA have been dashed perpetually by these wicked souls who call themselves agents, but are either keeping silent or not available on any of the social media fora to recount their ordeals.

I blame their customers

Pls a quick question, I raised a webform Jan 22nd and Feb but they update my tracker that they saw the information I sent them and it was march 22nd but it was Jan 22nd . I no understand pls ,anyone with such situation.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Debbieeeeeee: 8:03pm On Mar 25
mojisolani:

Pls a quick question, I raised a webform Jan 22nd and Feb but they update my tracker that they saw the information I sent them and it was march 22nd but it was Jan 22nd . I no understand pls ,anyone with such situation.
I guess it’s the previous information you sent over two months ago they’re just updating. Do you know the office handling your application? From recent conversations I’ve had with people it seems to depict Lagos has been prompt with responding to emails sent to them. Maybe send an email to the Lagos office email address lagosg@international.gc.ca

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mojisolani: 8:27pm On Mar 25
Debbieeeeeee:

I guess it’s the previous information you sent over two months ago they’re just updating. Do you know the office handling your application? From recent conversations I’ve had with people it seems to depict Lagos has been prompt with responding to emails sent to them. Maybe send an email to the Lagos office email address lagosg@international.gc.ca

Thank you so much. I dont know the office handling my application, but I will send mail to Lagos. Do I message them to correct the march to January? Or ask about it?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Debbieeeeeee: 9:49pm On Mar 25
mojisolani:

Thank you so much. I dont know the office handling my application, but I will send mail to Lagos. Do I message them to correct the march to January? Or ask about it?
I’ll suggest you ask about a general update on your application and that’ll be fine.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25
dubaiboy1:
Guys ! Quick question please..

Is it okay if I transfer a lump sum to my brother's account who plans to apply for a visit Visa and back it up with a gift deed ? And oh, he doesn't really run his account . He is considering using an agent because of the SOA thingy but I told him to chill out and ask the gurus here .
Go ahead with a notorized gift deed. Don't forget to add a note ''gift deed'' during transfer
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by TrentUniversity: 10:50pm On Mar 25
My people.
After reading through this threads, I came to realize that giving agent your stuffs to do isn't Smart.
There's this agent that's helping run visitors visa with the hope of converting it later when I enter Canada.
He has sent me the document that proves that he has submitted my application.
So my question is, is there a way to know whether he truly submitted the document by using the application no that's in the document he sent me.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dubaiboy1: 11:31pm On Mar 25
Thank you
id4sho:

Go ahead with a notorized gift deed. Don't forget to add a note ''gift deed'' during transfer
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Deering1008: 11:38pm On Mar 25
Yes they can
damidamsel:
Good day Nairalanders! @Newmum0615 or any one else who has had their parents, grandparents or in-laws travel with super visa to Canada, can you please advise if they were able and allowed to travel on a one way ticket. We are looking to book a ticket for my MIL but I am concerned (and have read in a few places) that the airline may not permit this even though Canada immigration allows this. Thanks!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 2:58am On Mar 26
TrentUniversity:
My people.
After reading through this threads, I came to realize that giving agent your stuffs to do isn't Smart.
There's this agent that's helping run visitors visa with the hope of converting it later when I enter Canada.
He has sent me the document that proves that he has submitted my application.
So my question is, is there a way to know whether he truly submitted the document by using the application no that's in the document he sent me.

After submitting an application, the next step is for the applicant to go for biometric. Have you done the biometric?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 3:24am On Mar 26
mojisolani:

Those agents are devil in human skin. Only God knows which statement of account he submitted with your application. However for you to be on a safer side pls get your gcms to know the basic reasons why your application was refused. So that you can work on them before you apply again .

You guys should stop blaming the agents; instead, blame those guys who are patronizing them.

These guys always come here to accuse the agents of wrongdoing whenever things don't go their way, even though they are aware that their agents will fabricate and use fake documents on their behalf.

They are looking for an easy way to get a visa, and they believe the agents are the only way. Let them bear the outcome of whatever they get from their dealings with agents .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by damidamsel: 4:04am On Mar 26
Deering1008:
Yes they can

Thank you!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lagertha: 4:43am On Mar 26
Hi everyone, silent reader here.

PPR received for my nephew today. Application submitted on October 26th, 2023. PPR and BVL received on March 25th, 2024. IRCC appear to be sticking to their current timelines.

Praying that all those waiting receive favourable responses very soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Rido007: 6:04am On Mar 26
[quote author=Lagertha post=129110677]Hi everyone, silent reader here.

PPR received for my nephew today. Application submitted on October 26th, 2023. PPR and BVL received on March 25th, 2024. IRCC appear to be sticking to their current timelines.

Congratulations 👏

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Rido007: 6:05am On Mar 26
Lagertha:

Please is it the date your nephew submitted or completed his biometric October 26th

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Paulo01: 7:02am On Mar 26
mojisolani:

Those agents are devil in human skin. Only God knows which statement of account he submitted with your application. However for you to be on a safer side pls get your gcms to know the basic reasons why your application was refused. So that you can work on them before you apply again .

Okay thanks 🙏
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Paulo01: 7:17am On Mar 26
mamawa123:

You guys should stop blaming the agents; instead, blame those guys who are patronizing them.

These guys always come here to accuse the agents of wrongdoing whenever things don't go their way, even though they are aware that their agents will fabricate and use fake documents on their behalf.

They are looking for an easy way to get a visa, and they believe the agents are the only way. Let them bear the outcome of whatever they get from their dealings with agents .

You can do better than this please. I got to know about nairaland this year and I started this visa application stuff last year September, and I want to believe same thing applicable to some of us here.. so you can't just conclude that all of them are aware that the agent is fake and will patronise them. Check other peoples comment and yours. You can always correct in love and not condemning them sir..
Let love lead. I come in peace🙏
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Joeblackdedon(f): 7:23am On Mar 26
Congratulations! Congratulations!! Congratulations!!!🍾🍾🍾🥂🥂🥂

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Paulo01: 7:24am On Mar 26
NuCypher:

Why una no dey do this thing una self? Over the past few days, we've been thrashing the issue of an agent who used the same POF account for several people and got some banned for misrepresentation. Never trust an agent. Some of them have no idea what they are doing.

It's so painful that I got to know about this thread early this year, next application na DIY straight up. Thanks boss 🙏
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Joeblackdedon(f): 7:28am On Mar 26
Joeblackdedon:
Congratulations! Congratulations!! Congratulations!!!🍾🍾🍾🥂🥂🥂
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Joeblackdedon(f): 7:29am On Mar 26
Lagertha:

amen🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Larash: 9:36am On Mar 26
Hi everyone
I submitted my application visitor visa since last year did biometric July 17 2023 through agent, on December i went to his office to know how far about my application he showed me my dashboard which I saw it clearly ,Application received on 02 December and he showed me another place which they wrote my application still under the process since then if I called him, his response is still same on the March this year I went back to his office again to confirm to my surprise nothing change still under the process I told him to rise a web form because I have learned a lot since I joined this thread around September, he refused and I don’t have any user login please my people what can I do
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 11:26am On Mar 26
Agents😳, not again 😥

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lagertha: 12:40pm On Mar 26
Rido007:

Please is it the date your nephew submitted or completed his biometric October 26th

The biometric completion was done earlier.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by wunmit202: 1:55pm On Mar 26
Good day nairaland, pls how much ls visa fee and biometric fee for family of 3, my son is 2 yrs, are we paying in dollars or cad dollars, how much is it in naira. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 2:30pm On Mar 26
Larash:
Hi everyone
I submitted my application visitor visa since last year did biometric July 17 2023 through agent, on December i went to his office to know how far about my application he showed me my dashboard which I saw it clearly ,Application received on 02 December and he showed me another place which they wrote my application still under the process since then if I called him, his response is still same on the March this year I went back to his office again to confirm to my surprise nothing change still under the process I told him to rise a web form because I have learned a lot since I joined this thread around September, he refused and I don’t have any user login please my people what can I do
Did I just read since July in your post? It's high time these guys got arrested. Pleaee next time, always do it yourself. Number of victims keeps adding up, omg!!

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MayorOfEdmonton: 2:52pm On Mar 26
Is your daughter a US Citizen? If yes she doesn’t need TRV to visit Canada.

If No, which visa office sent your wife PPr? raise a webform to that visa office and ask for update on your daughter’s application and how you’d appreciate that they help process it too.

Educhopper:
I applied for a TRV application for my baby girl and wife from Peru on the 5th of March. Wife's biometric was uploaded on the 8th of March while baby did no biometric cos she is less than 4 years old.They also have a valid USA visa in their passports. On the 20th of March, PPR for wife was requested while baby's processing is still ongoing till now. It's 5 days now. How can I write IRCC to ascertain why the delay? Any advice? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Larash: 3:51pm On Mar 26
Eriokanmi:
Did I just read since July in your post? It's high time these guys got arrested. Pleaee next time, always do it yourself. Number of victims keeps adding up, omg!!
Yes my application summited on the 8th of July and biometric is on 17th of July 2023 , he said my application was updated on the 2second of December as application received since then no update from him but his giving me assures that Even if it comes worse he will let me know but I’m speechless since 9 months 🤦🏻‍♂️
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Debbieeeeeee: 4:09pm On Mar 26
Larash:

Yes my application summited on the 8th of July and biometric is on 17th of July 2023 , he said my application was updated on the 2second of December as application received since then no update from him but his giving me assures that Even if it comes worse he will let me know but I’m speechless since 9 months 🤦🏻‍♂️
Are you sure he didn’t reapply for you after a refusal because you don’t need biometrics to reapply. July is a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lokome: 4:10pm On Mar 26
Is it possible to work in Canada with tourist Visa, and how can someone have the work permit

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (1095) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: tblaze007(m), Terminalia(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.