Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2307676 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (1094) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by babzo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27
Sorry to disturb the elders and friends in the house this afternoon. But please where can I get concise information on how to get visiting visa to Canada for someone.

Fees
Duration
Hurdles
Requirements

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hasbunallah(f): 1:42pm On Mar 27
Ajalalomo:

It's not illegal to use an agent. You've said it all, bro.

However, if you go through an agent because you don't have a strong POF, please don't come here crying if you discover at the end that your agent used fake documents on your behalf or if things don't work out as planned.

STFU ur gutter and don’t spill shit. There are genuine sponsors for travel. Not all Agent uses fake document. What the point if it gonna be verify and rejected. No buisness run on trial n error… like DIY. Feel free to air ur damn opinion without Quoting me.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside3020(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27
Airpod:
Please help, how do i move forward?

Settle down and check very well do your calculations very well you are actually missing something, check dates and year,it must actually be 10 years before the system can accept it

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by fizzile(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27
Ajalalomo:

Congratulations to her, but all the VO here on Nairaland said all Canada visa applications for Nigerians are processed @Canada embassy In Lagos.
That's a lie though. You cannot know except you call IRCC or request GCMS. All applications from Nigeria are not processed at Lagos. That is a huge lie.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Meshach171(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27
What if it is more than 10 years?
lakeside3020:

Settle down and check very well do your calculations very well you are actually missing something, check dates and year,it must actually be 10 years before the system can accept it
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 6:23am On Mar 28
Are u still on this? Send a dm
babapressy:
If a decision is made, positive or negative will ircc send a direct mail to your e-mail or to your profile on their site?

Secondly which email can someone use to contact ircc or vac to inquire on application status?
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 7:31am On Mar 28
Ajalalomo:

Congratulations to her, but all the VO here on Nairaland said all Canada visa applications for Nigerians are processed @Canada embassy In Lagos.
Where did you get that info from...that all visa apps are being processed in Can Embassy in Lag and who said so? Kindly post it. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 7:42am On Mar 28
It appears the TRV applications submitted in October are now being processed, given the info I read here of recent about those who submitted in Oct.

Yesterday, my cousin who submitted late October received his PPR. He's been to Germany and France once (on a single trip). He told me of his TRV application in December.

If you applied earlier than October but yet to receive any update,contact IRCC for the status of your application. Maybe from early April, they'd begin treating November application.
Good luck to all those still waiting. Don't lose hope.

7 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by naniboi: 9:22am On Mar 28
Please how can one make payment for the visiting visa fees online?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olaoluwa83: 9:27am On Mar 28
naniboi:

Payment is through your dollar card or use someone in Canada's card.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pekela: 9:27am On Mar 28
naniboi:
You can use your domiciliary account card
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 11:00am On Mar 28
naniboi:
sign up with either bitnob or chipper app. Get their virtual card and pay for your application online successfully.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by babapressy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28
angie88:
Are u still on this? Send a dm

Yes oooo my brother,
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by TULLOP: 5:24am On Mar 29
Hello house,Please, a family friend applied for a visit visa .The husband being the main applicant has a valid USA visa while the wife has no visa. I was hoping with the Husband visa,they’ll get a response faster but it’s been a month now with no response..the visa is being processed at the Kenya visa office after the notification email was sent when the husband send some additional documents via web form..do you think the husband should write to inquire about the application as it’s strange getting such delays from them with the us visa in place since I read on this platform how people are able to get their visit visa very fast if they have a valid us visa. The status bar keeps showing process at the background check session.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 5:58am On Mar 29
TULLOP:
Hello house,Please, a family friend applied for a visit visa .The husband being the main applicant has a valid USA visa while the wife has no visa. I was hoping with the Husband visa,they’ll get a response faster but it’s been a month now with no response..the visa is being processed at the Kenya visa office after the notification email was sent when the husband send some additional documents via web form..do you think the husband should write to inquire about the application as it’s strange getting such delays from them with the us visa in place since I read on this platform how people are able to get their visit visa very fast if they have a valid us visa. The status bar keeps showing process at the background check session.

Dear brother, why worrying yourself about a family friend issue at this time of the day ,When you can do other things.

Instead of giving him fish why not teach him how to catch fish by introducing him to this platform and let him ask by himself.

I guess you have access to his portal to have been able to monitor is status bar?

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by TULLOP: 6:25am On Mar 29
Yes he agreed that I go ahead to ask on here since I’m an avid user of the platform . I’m in canny myself.its only worrisome since I read through how easy it gets when you have a valid USA visa..I’m only asking if people with experience can enlighten on what to do if there’s a seeming delay despite having the USA visa..during the application,not much document was asked on the status bar except the USA visa,marriage certificate.it was only the wives application that required many documents such as work,bank accounts and the likes.Thanks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 8:16am On Mar 29
Levels1:

Dear brother, why worrying yourself about a family friend issue at this time of the day ,When you can do other things.

Instead of giving him fish why not teach him how to catch fish by introducing him to this platform and let him ask by himself.

I guess you have access to his portal to have been able to monitor is status bar?

cheesy
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by naniboi: 10:48am On Mar 29
Eriokanmi:
sign up with either bitnob or chipper app. Get their virtual card and pay for your application online successfully.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by naniboi: 10:48am On Mar 29
Pekela:

You can use your domiciliary account card

Thank you very much.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nodetest: 1:09pm On Mar 29
TULLOP:
Yes he agreed that I go ahead to ask on here since I’m an avid user of the platform . I’m in canny myself.its only worrisome since I read through how easy it gets when you have a valid USA visa..I’m only asking if people with experience can enlighten on what to do if there’s a seeming delay despite having the USA visa..during the application,not much document was asked on the status bar except the USA visa,marriage certificate.it was only the wives application that required many documents such as work,bank accounts and the likes.Thanks.

Similar situation here. It s been 2 months. I guess it will go through the normal 5 month application timeline.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside3020(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29
TULLOP:

At times dosent work like that,with my USA valid visa my application spent reasonably amount of time b4 i heard their decisions.....please allow the IRCC to do their work,you person will hear result at the appropriate time(one month ,haba,let the IRCC breath) grin

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omega2128(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29
Is there anyone waiting on TRV response from UK's canada embassy ircc?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 4:38pm On Mar 29
TULLOP:
Though the husband is the principal applicant and a usa visa holder, the fact that the wife isn't, would cause the application to go through the normal processing time. What was the processing time as of the time your person applied, do you have an idea? That's the duration their application would take to process cos of the wife's status, my opinion.

Had the husband applied alone, he'd possibly have been closer to approval by now. Mine took 2 months, despite holding a valid USA visa with several expired ones on different passports. The 2 month-period was even considered to be too long, judging from the testimonies shared by applicants in that category here. So, why worry over a month old application?

However, just tell your person to take a chill pill. IRCC will be more busy now cos of summer travelers who may have apllied early. Anytime their application's processing is completed, they'd surely be reached.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hasbunallah(f): 12:21pm On Mar 30
Aside from Asylum and enrolling for school. What way can one change his/her status in Canada? Pls. Also can one apply for visit on conference purpose to America while on visit visa and already in Canada.??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 1:22pm On Mar 30
hasbunallah:
Aside from Asylum and enrolling for school. What way can one change his/her status in Canada? Pls. Also can one apply for visit on conference purpose to America while on visit visa and already in Canada.??

If you try to get an LMIA to change your visitor visa to a work permit, know that it's extremely difficult. As for applying for a USA visa in Canada, you can, but currently, the waiting time for a usa b1/b2 interview is 882 days, which is more than 2 years. So, you're better off applying in your home country than in Canada

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by cfcchick: 1:35pm On Mar 30
Please little clarification, you can apply for US visa as a visitor in Canada?

House34:

If you try to get an LMIA to change your visitor visa to a work permit, know that it's extremely difficult. As for applying for a USA visa in Canada, you can, but currently, the waiting time for a usa b1/b2 interview is 882 days, which is more than 2 years. So, you're better off applying in your home country than in Canada
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Topskid101: 2:14pm On Mar 30
[Have you gotten your PPR?

quote author=hasbunallah post=129182179]Aside from Asylum and enrolling for school. What way can one change his/her status in Canada? Pls. Also can one apply for visit on conference purpose to America while on visit visa and already in Canada.??[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by teamb: 2:46pm On Mar 30
cfcchick:

no

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ednut1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30
cfcchick:

even if it was possible. You wont get any visa dates till 2025. Meanwhile visit is for 6 months max in Canada before you return
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Debbieeeeeee: 4:10pm On Mar 30
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hasbunallah(f): 7:27pm On Mar 30
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hasbunallah(f): 7:32pm On Mar 30
Paulo01:
Good evening my people, pls what route can I use to relocate to Canada fast aside express entry, as it is I am a graduate, my wife has a master's degree too but would have loved her to do her PhD as an option but this POF thing is kinda expensive as we have a little baby, pls I need advice on what to do to relocate,there are lots of route but time consuming. I initially wanted tourist route as I have someone sure to help me convert to work but I have been denied, I need advice on something faster pls as I am ready to act immediately.

Brotherhood help me pls. That sure link for job in Canada. Am also a graduate.How are I contact you pls. For God sake🙏🙏🙏🙏 hopefully this your new application will end in success sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (1094) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.