Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2326013 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 4:33pm On Apr 07
Bros how do I track my own application? Though I used an agent but I put my own email, I went for biometrics since last year August 1st till now no decision made, bt if I ask them he will tell me dat he is checking on it, that they will email me once decision is made
BossFingy:
How can he track his application when he has no access to the email they used to apply? how can he recieve a confirmation pin sent to that email if he wasn't given access to it?..please enlighten us on how he did his tracking if you don't mind.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 4:36pm On Apr 07
Bros how long does ur biometrics stay before they ask for ur passport submission?
Cjnick:
Greetings.
How long does passport stay in VSF Abuja before collection. Any idea. I just submitted my passport for visa stamp.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 4:40pm On Apr 07
I used my own email bt how do I track it but my agents has de logins for de portal
Levels1:

I don't know either but people who have similar situations said they were able to use their mail and got code and are able to track respectively despite not using same mail during the application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 4:46pm On Apr 07
Congratulations bro but how Long does ur biometrics last before they ask for ur passport?
Emchilz859:
Hello guys , I will be leaving for Canada in two weeks on a visit visa , but I did an upfront medical today because I have an intention of switching to study visa when I get there .

Now my questions are, is there an implication for doing the medicals when the medicals isn't even requested or required ?

And if it will be an issue can I ask Qlife clinic to cancel my medical and not upload it ?

I will appreciate responses , thanks 🙏
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olaoluwa83: 5:28pm On Apr 07
Hi gurus in the house,
Please can you kindly share with me confirmed site to book conferences and also genuine one that can be used without payments until visa approved.

Urgently needed my nairalander gurus
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 5:45pm On Apr 07
Bros I wnt to chat u on WhatsApp pls or Facebook
mamawa123:

You should be able to create application status tracker with the information you have.

Your UCI and application number can be found on the “Biometric instruction letter” you took to VFS for your biometric.

Also, you know the email.

You can use this link to create one.

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 5:54pm On Apr 07
Pls chat me on Whatsapp 09029212402
Ashirioluwa:

The email you used for the application.

You can use this link to track your application

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 7:13pm On Apr 07
mojisolani:

Is expired US,been to US twice with it for conference. Ircc na devil, den go test you with delayed.
Not their fault most times ..the volume of Nigerians applying for Canadian visit visa is out of this world..that's why the processing takes longer time most times!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Doublej805: 8:37pm On Apr 07
Good day house.. please how long does it take for VFS to send confirmation email after biometric..?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tomisyn26: 9:08pm On Apr 07
Hello guys, please I want to confirm something
I checked my application through tracker and I saw “in progress” under biometrics

Just want to be sure if is showing same thing on everyone that’s still waiting
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tblaze007(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07
Tomisyn26:
Hello guys, please I want to confirm something
I checked my application through tracker and I saw “in progress” under biometrics

Just want to be sure if is showing same thing on everyone that’s still waiting
Thanks

When did you do your biometric , it’s suppose to be showing completed
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olaoluwa83: 11:47pm On Apr 07
Hello bosses in the house,
Please can you kindly share with me confirmed site to book conferences and also genuine one that can be used without payments until visa approved.

Urgently needed my nairalander bosses
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside3020(m): 1:05am On Apr 08
mojisolani:

I applied recently for conference, and I submitted letter of introduction and sponsorship from my employer with my employment letter and other relevant documents including my personal statement of account. But people are telling me that my employer need to submit their company account, reason I want to know if is a must for that

Visa adviser/instructor o grin,,,,,shege Banza
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 1:14am On Apr 08
Ndubestjude:
Bros how do I track my own application? Though I used an agent but I put my own email, I went for biometrics since last year August 1st till now no decision made, bt if I ask them he will tell me dat he is checking on it, that they will email me once decision is made

I don’t know if your agent is saying the truth or not, but some of those applicants who did biometrics in August 2023 are still waiting for decisions too.

I know someone outside Nairaland forum who did biometric in early August 2023. She received a decision notice about a week ago.

Use the link below to register to create an application status tracker account

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

Apart from the email, you will need the following information from your application.

- The UCI number
- The Application number
- Give names (first and middle)
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Country of birth

Enter the information, then click next.

If everything looks ok, a code will be sent to your email. You need that code to create an account.

If you still have the biometrics instruction letter that you took to your biometrics appointment, then you’re lucky because your name, UCI number, and application number appear on the first page of the instruction letter.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 1:36am On Apr 08
mojisolani:

I applied recently for conference, and I submitted letter of introduction and sponsorship from my employer with my employment letter and other relevant documents including my personal statement of account. But people are telling me that my employer need to submit their company account, reason I want to know if is a must for that

I think that is the normal thing to do since the company is sponsoring you to attend the conference.

They should be able to provide you a bank statement to show that they can afford to sponsor you.

A guy claimed the only POF he submitted to back his application was a letter from his employer indicating the level of support they will provide to enable him attend the conference, and his application was approved. He submitted no bank statement. But as for me, I wouldn't want to take a risk like this, especially if I have never obtained a Canadian visa before.

Anyway, I still think is normal to include a POF from your employer, and other business related documents.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 1:54am On Apr 08
olaoluwa83:
Hello bosses in the house,

Urgently needed my nairalander bosses

Google search is your friend.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olaoluwa83: 4:24am On Apr 08
[quote author=mamawa123 post=129322510]

Google search is your friend.[/quot

Yea, You very correct but the issue is that lots of fake conferences and am asked to pay.

My friend was duped recently.

So, I don't wanna fall victim.

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Olashile147: 5:53am On Apr 08
[quote author=olaoluwa83 post=129322918][/quote]

Check Eventbrite for different conference of your choice and if you don't know how to search and confirm conference legitimacy I can be of help at a shikena money but I'll advice you settle for paid Conference so you can have legitimate invitation letter..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Doublej805: 8:16am On Apr 08
Doublej805:
Good day house.. please how long does it take for VFS to send confirmation email after biometric..?
Please someone should say something..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mojisolani: 8:41am On Apr 08
lakeside3020:

Visa adviser/instructor o grin,,,,,shege Banza

Not everyone deserve an answer . Thank you. We dont know it all . Do you reason why people that are refused visa from ircc call for reconsideration and in return they are approved by same ircc that refused them ? Mr she Banza. We dont know it all. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AWonder: 11:00am On Apr 08
Will the agent also receive mail for the tracking of the application?

mamawa123:

I don’t know if your agent is saying the truth or not, but some of those applicants who did biometrics in August 2023 are still waiting for decisions too.

I know someone outside Nairaland forum who did biometric in early August 2023. She received a decision notice about a week ago.

Use the link below to register to create an application status tracker account

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

Apart from the email, you will need the following information from your application.

- The UCI number
- The Application number
- Give names (first and middle)
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Country of birth

Enter the information, then click next.

If everything looks ok, a code will be sent to your email. You need that code to create an account.

If you still have the biometrics instruction letter that you took to your biometrics appointment, then you’re lucky because your name, UCI number, and application number appear on the first page of the instruction letter.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 11:10am On Apr 08
AWonder:
Will the agent also receive mail for the tracking of the application?

Nope, the code will be sent to only the email address you provided during the registration or creation of application status tracker account.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Akh2887: 11:50am On Apr 08
Hello my cousin applied for a conference application and go for is Biometrics On 7/September / 2023 .. and still yet never get is visa .. please what can course this ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 1:50pm On Apr 08
Akh2887:
Hello my cousin applied for a conference application and go for is Biometrics On 7/September / 2023 .. and still yet never get is visa .. please what can course this ?

When is the conference? Looks like they are just getting to November applications
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wonuola111(f): 2:17pm On Apr 08
Hello gurus in the house good day to you all pls I have a question regarding Canada vv, is it possible to applied for Canada vv and get it in 2 weeks time someone I knew get his own in one week and 3 days, is there anything like fast track.

Tnx for your response in advance
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 2:25pm On Apr 08
Akh2887:

You and your cousin are not the only ones affected by this processing delay.

It is a common issue, and some applicants who applied in August and September 2023 are still waiting for decisions.

The delay in processing is somewhow depressing, and some applicants only received approval months after the conference event was over.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 2:55pm On Apr 08
Wonuola111:
Hello gurus in the house good day to you all pls I have a question regarding Canada vv, is it possible to applied for Canada vv and get it in 2 weeks time someone I knew get his own in one week and 3 days, is there anything like fast track.

There’s no way to fast track it, and that your question is too difficult to answer.

There are applicants who are fortunate and their applications are processed in a timely manner, and you might be lucky to be among the fortunate ones.

In addition, certain applicants who possess a valid US visa experience quicker processing times. Prior treatment is also given to those who have unexpired Canada visas when they submit their applications.

Apart from that, you must be in the queue like the others who have submitted their applications for more than 5 months now.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wonuola111(f): 3:06pm On Apr 08
Ashirioluwa:

There’s no way to fast track it, and that your question is too difficult to answer.

There are applicants who are fortunate and their applications are processed in a timely manner, and you might be lucky to be among the fortunate ones.

In addition, certain applicants who possess a valid US visa experience quicker processing times. Prior treatment is also given to those who have unexpired Canada visas when they submit their applications.

Apart from that, you must be in the queue like the others who have submitted their applications for more than 5 months now.

Tnx for alot for the info
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omega2128(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08
Wonuola111:

It's possible if you have USA 🇺🇸 visa, otherwise you will be on the queue

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BuildingProject: 6:50pm On Apr 08
So here is my timeline for those that might catch one or 2 from it.

Applied for TRV. MAY 3 2023.
Biometrics was. MAY 7 2023
GCMS Notes. APRIL 3 2024
PPR APRIL 8 2024.

So I applied from the UK for a tourist visa with hotel booking, No IV used , processing time showed 385 days but I filled the form and my traveling date was to be April 13th. Airline won't allow me to book a flight more than a year.

After my biometrics, I got my 5 years US visa, so I submitted a webform in October with the visa page. The profile was updated on 27th Dec but nothing changed. Sent several webform asking for update but no response.

So I decided to order a GCMS notes base on advised given here. I think $19 or thereabout. Added additional webform same day that my traveling date is fast approaching and I have a non-refundable flight tkt and some other points.

PPR dropped today.

QUESTIONS:

Is it possible to submit my passport if I am in Texas?
And how long before the passport is returned?

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AWonder: 8:42pm On Apr 08
I tried registering for the application status tracker, it says my details is attached to a particular email which I believe is the agent's email.

mamawa123:

Nope, the code will be sent to only the email address you provided during the registration or creation of application status tracker account.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adelforreal: 10:58pm On Apr 08
It depends. It could vary from few hours after submission to 24 hrs.
Doublej805:

Please someone should say something..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: xprimate(m), Mosa1982(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.