Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2327947 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (1103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 5:42pm On Apr 04
For a 10 days trip ? It’s not enough ? And is it best to fill in for summer or Christmas ?

mamawa123:

CAD$ 3175 is about US$ 2340 as of today. That might be okay for a week vacation, if you can get a cheaper plane ticket.

But that Amount will not be okay for a 3-week vacation in Canada.

Your budget will depend on many factors, like
- The cost of the ticket
- cost of hotel accommodation
- Feeding
- The number of days you intend to spend.
- Other expenses.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Princessmary203: 5:50pm On Apr 04
Hello guru in the house. This is urgent pls

where can I upload new document on web form I could not find where attachment links

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 6:20pm On Apr 04
meljoe:
For a 10 days trip ? It’s not enough ? And is it best to fill in for summer or Christmas ?

Either of the two is fine.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 7:05pm On Apr 04
Princessmary203:
Hello guru in the house. This is urgent pls

where can I upload new document on web form I could not find where attachment links

Thanks

A question will pop up when you start to fill out the webform

Question - “Do you want to add a document to an existing file/application?”

Answer - Click “Yes”

Fill out your information, then click next. It will take you to the next page where to upload your documents.

You can use the link below.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 7:14pm On Apr 04
Thank you and 3175 cad okay for 10 days trip ?

mamawa123:

Either of the two is fine.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 7:25pm On Apr 04
meljoe:
Thank you and 3175 cad okay for 10 days trip ?

Make things easy for yourself. You can put CAD$5000 - CAD$6000 for the visa application sake. You don’t want these guys to get you for insufficient fund.

Accommodations are generally expensive in Canada. The hotel alone might cost you more than US$800 for the 10 days.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 7:53pm On Apr 04
gateleo:
I want to apply for a Canadian Visiting Visa, but my question is, will i keep the balance in my account throughout the application period or i can withdraw and deposit during the application process.

Please help on this.

Thank you.

You can withdraw and deposit as long as they are not lump sums and you can keep within budget till decision is made.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maziemeka2024: 8:21pm On Apr 04
mamawa123:

Make things easy for yourself. You can put CAD$5000 - CAD$6000 for the visa application sake. You don’t want these guys to get you for insufficient fund.

Accommodations are generally expensive in Canada. The hotel alone might cost you more than US$800 for the 10 days.

Their own question is more confusing than that of UK. UK will ask how much is available for your trip. This I understand includes flight, accommodation, feeding, transport etc.

But canada asks how much is available for your stay. I assume this means how much will you spend on accommodation, feeding, transport and shopping. Flight not included.

I put 3k in my application for 10 day, even though i meant 3k USD.I hope it does not become a problem. Though I currently have UK visa.

I don't know if I have to use a Web form to explain this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 11:14pm On Apr 04
5000 cad and account balance is 10m ? Or lessen the number of days which please?
mamawa123:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 11:47pm On Apr 04
maziemeka2024:

Their own question is more confusing than that of UK. UK will ask how much is available for your trip. This I understand includes flight, accommodation, feeding, transport etc.

But canada asks how much is available for your stay. I assume this means how much will you spend on accommodation, feeding, transport and shopping. Flight not included.

I put 3k in my application for 10 day, even though i meant 3k USD.I hope it does not become a problem. Though I currently have UK visa.

I don't know if I have to use a Web form to explain this.

If I were you I will write out a letter to explain everything, and then upload the letter and the UK visa through webform.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 11:50pm On Apr 04
meljoe:
5000 cad and account balance is 10m ? Or lessen the number of days which please?

You should be fine with the CAD$5000 for the trip expenses and the available bank balance of 10 million naira.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Princessmary203: 12:33am On Apr 05
@mamawa123 thanks so much for the response
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by babapressy(m): 7:05am On Apr 05
I and a friend got refusal of our v.visa.
Reason was insufficient POF
11m and 15m respectively.
Did biometric in October. Just thinking what next......
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 8:08am On Apr 05
babapressy:
I and a friend got refusal of our v.visa.
Reason was insufficient POF
11m and 15m respectively.
Did biometric in October. Just thinking what next......
Sorry for the refusal..is it a conference & is there a lump sum in ur POF?How come 15m insufficient as POF may God save us from those VO.wat are they looking for self..all is well!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mojisolani: 9:41am On Apr 05
Kelvinarsenal:

Sorry for the refusal..is it a conference & is there a lump sum in ur POF?How come 15m insufficient as POF may God save us from those VO.wat are they looking for self..all is well!

He was the guy that an agent applied on his behalf, sure the pof of fund used was from the agent and not the applicant statement of account himself and maybe VO was not sure the money is available for the applicant use. Is not about having millions in the account but able to show that the account is available for applicant use.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ifedima(f): 10:04am On Apr 05
Please, I need your opinion, is processing
a Canadian visiting visa with 2m through a viable lawyer agent ok?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by donteebalo(m): 10:20am On Apr 05
ifedima:

You mean you want to pay the lawyer N2m or you have N2m as your POF? Candidly, I am not sure it will work either way. You must have a healthy account as your POF even if someone is sponsoring your trip.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 10:25am On Apr 05
mojisolani:

He was the guy that an agent applied on his behalf, sure the pof of fund used was from the agent and not the applicant statement of account himself and maybe VO was not sure the money is available for the applicant use. Is not about having millions in the account but able to show that the account is available for applicant use.
Oh I see..agents have done more harms than good by using fraudulent and crook means to provide documents for clients .. this VO will definitely check and scrutiniee every docs especially POF which carries more than 60% in determing visa issuance going forward the best is DIY..I hope many are learning here now!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 10:39am On Apr 05
ifedima:

“Viable lawyer”

Run
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 10:42am On Apr 05
Princessmary203:
@mamawa123 thanks so much for the response

My pleasure
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jeboy(m): 10:57am On Apr 05
This is where you miss out on basic sensitive thing.

Every application is treated uniquely on its merit. Did you know the professional line of others with regards to the conference.

So you can't rule out this basics, reason A could get PPR while B will be refused.

mamawa123:

The conference paid for or not is irrelevant because the OP claimed that the other guys whom his agent packaged them together got positive results.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 12:33pm On Apr 05
mamawa123:

The conference paid for or not is irrelevant because the OP claimed that the other guys whom his agent packaged them together got positive results.

How are u even sure others got visa becos agent are very good at manipulatibg applicant when visa fail!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 1:35pm On Apr 05
House34:

How are u even sure others got visa becos agent are very good at manipulatibg applicant when visa fail!

Good point
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by LadyCaplin: 1:51pm On Apr 05
2M as POF?

No pls.
ifedima:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by benjijosh(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05
Hello everyone,

On December 4th, I applied for a visit visa and went for my biometrics on December 8th. When I log into my portal, I see my biometrics number and the expiry date. However, in the outlined application progress, I see the message "we have not received your biometrics".

Should I be worried about this? Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 2:50pm On Apr 05
Thank you so much .

The person is business lady not married yet, her documents are Cac , cover letter and introduction letter , bank statements , flight and hotel reservation , is there any other thing she can add ?

mamawa123:

You should be fine with the CAD$5000 for the trip expenses and the available bank balance of 10 million naira.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by KingMack(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05
Eriokanmi:

Your passport, proof of payment for the biometrics and the IRCC's Instruction Letter for your biometrics. You may also print a copy of the mail you received for this purposes and take it along with you.

Good day bro, how are you doing today? Pls am done with the biometrics please what's next? And can I leave my passport with my sis due to distance?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BossFingy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05
Deering1008:
I have been waiting since July 2023, no update till now after several webform. Canada visa is just a mess
not a small one ooo
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 3:29pm On Apr 05
meljoe:
Thank you so much .

The person is business lady not married yet, her documents are Cac , cover letter and introduction letter , bank statements , flight and hotel reservation , is there any other thing she can add ?

Maybe some sales invoices/receipts and the company’s tax documents
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 3:31pm On Apr 05
Deering1008:
I have been waiting since July 2023, no update till now after several webform. Canada visa is just a mess

This is serious
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olaoluwa83: 3:32pm On Apr 05
mamawa123:

This is serious
Please is it DIY or an agent?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 3:42pm On Apr 05
olaoluwa83:

Please is it DIY or an agent?

I don’t know. @Deering1008 is the applicant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (1103) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: RonkeGoke(f), olawumi2005(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.