Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2322075 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (1100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tblaze007(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23
Ndubestjude:
Bro good morning I have not receive any response since last year August I went for biometrics till now, it's my own email i put but i don't have access to the portal because it my agent dat applied for me, after receiving tracking number from vfs till now they have not email me again and if I ask my agent wether decision is he will say no decision make yet that it's on process, but it have take much time since august last year, does it mean it's it taking much time this days?

Talk to your agent very well .: use your mail to create the tracking profile , track it yourself

Ask your agent to send them mails
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside3020(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23
Kelvinarsenal:

Thank you visa officer!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 3:19pm On Apr 23
Ndubestjude:
No bro, it's an agent that applied it for me, I don't have the portal but I put my own email during the time of my biometrics at abuja so they sent me tracking number wic I later sent to my agent

Sorry there’s nothing anyone can do for you here. All your application updates is in your agent hands 100%. The email you used for biometrics is is different from what your agent used ( my guess). So go meet that agent in person and tell him to LOG INTO YOUR PORTAL IN FRONT OF YOU. No accept screenshots o.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23
deejay102:

Sorry there’s nothing anyone can do for you here. All your application updates is in your agent hands 100%. The email you used for biometrics is is different from what your agent used ( my guess). So go meet that agent in person and tell him to LOG INTO YOUR PORTAL IN FRONT OF YOU. No accept screenshots o.
Warning shots fired : No accept screenshots o cool.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 5:11pm On Apr 23
Ndubestjude:
Bro good morning I have not receive any response since last year August I went for biometrics till now, it's my own email i put but i don't have access to the portal because it my agent dat applied for me, after receiving tracking number from vfs till now they have not email me again and if I ask my agent wether decision is he will say no decision make yet that it's on process, but it have take much time since august last year, does it mean it's it taking much time this days?

You can also try if you will be lucky to recover your account/application from your agent. I itemized some steps in link below sometimes 3 years ago. Where i indicated study permit, select visitor visa. Try the steps and see if you would be lucky to have your application linked to your account.

Otherwise, the last resort would be to meet your agent as others suggested.

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/566#104609945
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nickelodeon93: 8:20pm On Apr 23
Ndubestjude:
request for gcms notes with your UCI and application number
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wonuola111(f): 8:25pm On Apr 23
Good day my good pple on here, I’m here to give feedback back on a thread I posted about receiving a ppr without biometrics, here is what I’m on with my agent we agreed on meeting at VFS and he will give me the ppr letter and the other documents I will make the submission myself inside before I give him any money, like he said he said the visa is runs that he has inside contact that I will confirm it myself I will collect tracking numbers and receipt myself.

Please ur advice is needed
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23
Wonuola111:
Good day my good pple on here, I’m here to give feedback back on a thread I posted about receiving a ppr without biometrics, here is what I’m on with my agent we agreed on meeting at VFS and he will give me the ppr letter and the other documents I will make the submission myself inside before I give him any money, like he said he said the visa is runs that he has inside contact that I will confirm it myself I will collect tracking numbers and receipt myself.

Scam oOoOO, don't give shishi

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wonuola111(f): 8:40pm On Apr 23
id4sho:

Scam oOoOO, don't give shishi

Yes yes I’m not giving anything yet, what of if I enter vfs and receive my tracking number after submitting my passport? And I guess the vfs people will come the ppr before proceeding or how do they do it
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by donteebalo(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23
Wonuola111:

You and your agent are still on this matter? 🤣🤣anyways, both of you can go as agreed, we await your response soon 😄😄🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tblaze007(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23
donteebalo:

You and your agent are still on this matter? 🤣🤣anyways, both of you can go as agreed, we await your response soon 😄😄🤣🤣

The agent don wyn the innocent woman well well

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tblaze007(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23
Wonuola111:

I never hear where dem give Canada visa without biometric before except for infant 👶

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 9:02pm On Apr 23
Wonuola111:

Okay. Please give us feedback o. Thank you.
😁😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 9:06pm On Apr 23
I have told him severally he keep on telling me that you can't send message to IRCC and he said that Canada takes time this days and I don't know what else to do. Secondly bro in wic of my documents can I find that UCI number or can we chat on WhatsApp, I need directions
tblaze007:

Talk to your agent very well .: use your mail to create the tracking profile , track it yourself

Ask your agent to send them mails
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 9:17pm On Apr 23
Thank you bro[qquote author=deejay102 post=129592336]

Sorry there’s nothing anyone can do for you here. All your application updates is in your agent hands 100%. The email you used for biometrics is is different from what your agent used ( my guess). So go meet that agent in person and tell him to LOG INTO YOUR PORTAL IN FRONT OF YOU. No accept screenshots o. [/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 9:20pm On Apr 23
Congratulations bro, bro hw long does your biometrics last before they request for your passport?
chuksvin:
Please can anyone guide me on how to schedule VFS Passport submission appointment. I have tried several times but I haven’t gone pass the OTP verification stage. Don’t know if it’s a system error or something. My time is ticking cos I have received this passport request since the 16th of April.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 9:21pm On Apr 23
Wonuola111:

I am fairly certain that you have fallen for the false narrative that your agent is trying to feed you, claiming to know individuals at the embassy.

This your agent’s story is old, people don’t fall for that of story anymore.

The truth is that you have entered a one-chance passenger bus.

Anyway, all the best.

6 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 9:28pm On Apr 23
I don't know the UCI I still have all those documents I went to embassy with but I don't
know where i can fimd that UCI on those documents
Nickelodeon93:
request for gcms notes with your UCI and application number
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 9:39pm On Apr 23
Ndubestjude:
I don't know the UCI I still have all those documents I went to embassy with but I don't
know where i can fimd that UCI on those documents

If you gave biometrics at VFS then you have the biometric letter. Your UCI is at the top left of your biometric letter
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tblaze007(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23
Ndubestjude:
I have told him severally he keep on telling me that you can't send message to IRCC and he said that Canada takes time this days and I don't know what else to do. Secondly bro in wic of my documents can I find that UCI number or can we chat on WhatsApp, I need directions

Check your biometric instruction letter , the one you printed when you went for your biometric your UCI is at the Top Left corner ✌️
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ewaoluwayemi: 10:29pm On Apr 23
olasubomy:

Thanks very much, i really appreciate this
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 12:22am On Apr 24
Wonuola111:

I think you should be careful with that person and probably go with someone if you want to go there so he does not try anything funny, harass or hurt you. If you have never appeared at VFS for biometrics collection, then whatever PPR letter he will give you is fake. Dont be tempted to courier that letter to the embassy.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pcachuks(f): 12:38am On Apr 24
Don't so it, that document is fake and canada will ban you for five years.

Wonuola111:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmanuel941: 12:54am On Apr 24
Pls anyone that can help me to order gcms note
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 1:19am On Apr 24
pcachuks:
Don't so it, that document is fake and canada will ban you for five years.

10 YEARS
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 3:17am On Apr 24
deejay102:

10 YEARS

Below is what they say concerning using false information.

"If you give false information, your application will be refused, and we may also forbid you from entering Canada for at least 5 years."
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kenturkey048(m): 6:56am On Apr 24
Wonuola111:

grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin

Which kind visa you want get without Biometrics?..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kenturkey048(m): 6:57am On Apr 24
tblaze007:

The agent don wyn the innocent woman well well

As in.. Na very bad person...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kenturkey048(m): 6:59am On Apr 24
Wonuola111:

You can't have a visa without Biometrics..

There is a reason why the main Visa process starts after Biometrics.... That agent dey whyne you.
Canada no be Nigeria...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mobil567: 7:08am On Apr 24
I am not sure between you and the agent, who is actually more stupid. Because you cannot tell us that you still want to go ahead despite everyone's caution about a possible ban. Please don't waste our time here with your silly questions, we have other people to attend to.
Wonuola111:

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 7:43am On Apr 24
Wonuola111:

I don't know why you guys keep responding to this Monika.

I think she's only catching fun as no reasonable individuals will still believe such agent despite all the advice given her.

I beg let her do whatever pleases her and don't let take her serious going forward

6 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 8:00am On Apr 24
Mobil567:
I am not sure between you and the agent, who is actually more stupid. Because you cannot tell us that you still want to go ahead despite everyone's caution about a possible ban. Please don't waste our time here with your silly questions, we have other people to attend to.

Please this your comment is too harsh and not acceptable here.
Don't scared people off not to share what they are passing through in the hand of agent.

Please mind the way you talk to people.
It's obvious the lady is very confused now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (1100) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Prudency045, Lookandlaugh, House34 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.