Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2313029 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (1096) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Juxen: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=UNITEDBRAND post=77133811][/quote]

Online application on the 24th of Feb

Passport request on the 29th of March
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
so can someone reply refusal and got approved instantly ?
cause i was waiting to get back from italy before replying
was denied February best on travel history and purpose of travel.. which purpose of traveling was (tourism) when i put someone i wanted to visit there , Also have travel to benin ghana togo duba, and kenya before thank God i appeal for Schegen and i got the visa so i want to reapply on geting back please any help

Candybright:

Online application
Application submitted Feb 14th
Biometrics done Feb 25th
Refusal, March 12th (reason for refusal, mistakenly answered NO when asked if previously denied visa)

Reapplied immediately March 14th addressing it was a mistake and oversight, attached refusal letters and apology letter grin

Approved March 29th.
Note: this is not my personal application but I was involved in the whole application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ogunfolabo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Let me quick use this medium to give a good hint concerning Trv.

Make sure you have a genuine reason to visit Canada with a document to back it. It's like like b1/b2. You can go for an interview without documents

Make sure you have a job/business with documents of of employment/ introduction letter. Please take not that account statement matters . You do not need to have huge amount of money before you apply.

Lastly let them know you have ties in Nigeria
. Children
. Marriage
.project
.Education

Travelling experience is a good idea but not in all cases...just give them a good picture that you are organized.
Lastly write a LOE to analyze you intention for visita ton.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ogunfolabo(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2019

Make sure you have a genuine reason to visit Canada with a document to back it. It's like like b1/b2. You can go for an interview without documents

Make sure you have a job/business with documents of of employment/ introduction letter. Please take not that account statement matters . You do not need to have huge amount of money before you apply.

Also,let them know you have ties in Nigeria
. Children
. Marriage
.project
.Education

Travelling experience is a good idea but not in all cases...just give them a good picture that you are organized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by temple2grace: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
temple2grace:
Hello house, Please how do submit application for family visa. I want to travel with my wife but it seems we have do create different profiles, how will they verify that we are traveling together?

Please help me on how to go about this
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Juxen: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Good morning

Please which document do I send to UPS asides the passport request letter and my international passport

Am also making any payment to vfs?

Please I will appreciate a swift response

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by heiphe: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2019
temple2grace:

Please help me on how to go about this

no you don't have to, let the principal applicant (you) create a profile, you`ll get to a question`is any family member traveling with you?` that's where you bring her in.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Juxen: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2019
Juxen:
Good morning

Please which document do I send to UPS asides the passport request letter and my international passport

Am also making any payment to vfs?

Please I will appreciate a swift response

Thank you

Please I need help please. Help
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2019
@Juxen

Just your passport request letter and international passport No payment to Vfs Congrats pls share your documents
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Juxen: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2019
jj17cv:
@Juxen

Just your passport request letter and international passport No payment to Vfs Congrats pls share your documents

Thanks for your swift response

Not mine but followed closely

Documents were all provided by her son in law in Canada who invited:
Cover letter
Pay slip
Letter of introduction from company
Letter from the ob/gyn stating why she is needed to come take care of the daughter.
She only provide her passport. She is going for omugwo.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manlikegb: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Candybright:

Online application
Biometrics done Feb 25th
Refusal, March 12th (reason for refusal, mistakenly answered NO when asked if previously denied visa)

Reapplied immediately March 14th addressing it was a mistake and oversight, attached refusal letters and apology letter grin

Approved March 29th.
Note: this is not my personal application but I was involved in the whole application.

You are indeed lucky and highly favored. People get banned for 5yrs for misrepresentation for that mistake you made in your first application. That the refusal letter did not come with a ban is the testimony. Big congratulations to you.

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bamcyburg: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
Bosses and gurus in the house! This is urgent, how much is the online Canadian visa Fee and do you’ve to do biometric after a refusal ? Thanks in advance ��
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Blackfinegirl(f): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
bamcyburg:
Bosses and gurus in the house! This is urgent, how much is the online Canadian visa Fee and do you’ve to do biometric after a refusal ? Thanks in advance ��

Its on their website

100 cad
85 cad for biometrics

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by aye88: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Plesse who has any idea how one can send money to Canada
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AllBusiness(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Princess080:
[Yes i have travel history to UAE, South Africa, Ethiopia and Kenya. Want to travel with my three children on vacation.
Document Submitted:
Passport
Children birth certificate
School fees receipt
Marriage certificate
Hubby company statement of account
Police clearance
Appointment letter
My work ID card
My late hubby death certificate
My personal account statement
Company documents
Letter from company lawyer as d next of kin to my late hubby company
My first and second degree certificate

Pls want to know where i have gone wrong, cos will like to apply again towards my children long school again, cos i really want to take them on vocation.
I need Advise plsss

What are the documents submitted Ma?
Any travel history?

If i were you i would reapply in a month's time.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 1:20am On Apr 03, 2019
pufframmy:
so can someone reply refusal and got approved instantly ?
cause i was waiting to get back from italy before replying
was denied February best on travel history and purpose of travel.. which purpose of traveling was (tourism) when i put someone i wanted to visit there , Also have travel to benin ghana togo duba, and kenya before thank God i appeal for Schegen and i got the visa so i want to reapply on geting back please any help

You can reapply immediately but you have to address the reason for refusal.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 1:23am On Apr 03, 2019
manlikegb:

You are indeed lucky and highly favored. People get banned for 5yrs for misrepresentation for that mistake you made in your first application. That the refusal letter did not come with a ban is the testimony. Big congratulations to you.
I guess they knew it was a mistake cos everything was just perfect with that application except for that mistake. It was entirely GOD at work.
But shebi someone can not come and make mistake ni? We are humans and are bound to make mistakes. They should chill grin

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 1:24am On Apr 03, 2019
bamcyburg:
No more payment of biometrics after refusal. The first biometrics covers subsequent applications.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2019
You mean Without Reapply someone can appeal?
Candybright:

Online application
Biometrics done Feb 25th

Approved March 29th.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oshey9999: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Candybright:

I guess they knew it was a mistake cos everything was just perfect with that application except for that mistake. It was entirely GOD at work.
But shebi someone can not come and make mistake ni? We are humans and are bound to make mistakes. They should chill grin

I totally agree with you as similar thing happened to me. I applied for someone and made the same mistake. However, unlike your case I have not been refused but have been sent an administrative fairness letter to explain/correct the error. I have written them to let them know it was an oversight on my part and I'm waiting for the final decision. One thing I can say about these people is that for the most part they could tell if someone is making up stuff or if it was just an oversight. I have filled out multiple canadian visa applications that resulted in approvals and I can tell you that it is easy to check those boxes in error, especially the background check section.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please what's the address of the embassy incase one needs to write a letter?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oshey9999: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
deracathy:
Please what's the address of the embassy incase one needs to write a letter?

They opened up my online account so that I can provide the additional letter of explanation. Therefore, I don't have their address. I believe you can fill out the online webform on the IRCC's website if you need to send them additional document.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ibukunaina: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
good morning from here all. pls am currently in UAE working as a waiter.just 5momths. how can i move to canada[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MT: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
ogunfolabo:

Also,let them know you have ties in Nigeria
. Children
. Marriage
.project
.Education

I am sorry to sound so pessimistic here, I think Nigerians are suffering the backlash of claiming asylum unnecessarily in Canada. I have been part of a few Canadian application, with well thought out LOE and solid, genuine documents but denied. I think it is more of a lottery now like the b1/b2 US visa. You can never know how to satisfy them any longer, just pure luck, i think.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MT: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Capricon2019:
Do u have any travel history? is the intended conference related to your present profession or work? are u married with children? what is your monthly salary like? pls answer let's know how to advice you.

Thank you for the response .I have travel history, united kingdom and Ethiopia. The conference is related to my work and it's my employer nominated for the conference due to new row. And my employer wrote an introduction letter stated the important of the conference and promised I return to work after the conference. I am married with three kids and their birth certificate was submitted with my married certificate.

My salary is 180k+

Included insurance, tax clearance, invitation letter from conference team,hotel accommodation,air ticket ,land purchase documents and some documents.

I dont see anything wrong with your profile. I can only see a situation where Canada has tightened her rules, most especially against Nigerians. Most advice here are based on assumptions, though some could be relevants. You can see from the list of refusals that the reasons are almost the same. You can never know what you can use to satisfy them at this point in time. Like I wrote earlier, it is like a game of lottery. I have seen someone that has travelled almost the whole Scenghen, UK, Ireland and has a 2-year US visa, yet he was denied. He was an MD of a company and he was travelling for a business-related purposes. I can only wish you luck.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by passionup: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2019
Hello All, pls how do you people download your Canada trv . I have tried it with so many systems but am getting this on the form '' java script has been disabled.The form requires javascript to validate properly. Please enable JavaScript through preferences under the Edit menu and reopen the form''. pls what can I do? WITH THIS, I CANT FILL THE FORM . So kindly help by proffering solutions. thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Blackfinegirl(f): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2019
passionup:
Hello All, pls how do you people download your Canada trv . I have tried it with so many systems but am getting this on the form '' java script has been disabled.The form requires javascript to validate properly. Please enable JavaScript through preferences under the Edit menu and reopen the form''. pls what can I do? WITH THIS, I CANT FILL THE FORM . So kindly help by proffering solutions. thanks

What version of Adobe do you use? you should be using Adode 8 and above

You can set your browser to an incognito mode

You can also follow the steps below
On your computer, open Chrome.
At the top right, click More Settings.
At the bottom, click Advanced.
Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
Near the bottom, click PDF documents.
Turn on Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2019
mizGene:

They only ask for info for the last 10yrs. So ur history with them won't come up
Can one answer "NO''to have you been denied a UK visa if the application is over 10 years?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2019
dilodavid:
Can one answer "NO''to have you been denied a UK visa if the application is over 10 years?

No. The answer is YES! I filled out that form for my mum lately. What MizGene said up here is old school now, obsolete. That question used to have a 10 years clause attached to it, but it has been expunged, it covers all time from the past now methinks.

Well, well. This is a Canada visa thread, not that of the UK. So, let’s not derail the thread any further. We can take this matter to its real thread if there’s need at all to discuss further....

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Oshey9999:

They opened up my online account so that I can provide the additional letter of explanation. Therefore, I don't have their address. I believe you can fill out the online webform on the IRCC's website if you need to send them additional document.

How you addressed it is wat i am asking.

The adresss that will be shown on the letter
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Blackfinegirl(f): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2019
deracathy:

How you addressed it is wat i am asking.

The adresss that will be shown on the letter

4 Anifowoshe St.,
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (1096) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.