Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2318598 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (1098) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ruben225571:

The agent charge me 950k but after much begging he agreed and accepted 850k! I haven’t pay him yet! I only pay 85k for documents and other charges!! But am confused why is taking so long and why he is submitting different documents and separate and why he say there’s expired date if he didn’t submit the documents together!
You paid for fake documentation.
That's one thing with people. You gave your consent to this hope you know? So don't come tomorrow and be shouting agent this agent that as if he put gun on your head and forced the fake documents on you. Tell him to seize anything he's doing. Infact dash him the 85k and run for your life cos I'm sure he won't even refund you if you want to back out now cos its 10years ban that will await you the moment he click "submit"

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ruben225571(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Candybright:

You paid for fake documentation.
That's one thing with people. You gave your consent to this hope you know? So don't come tomorrow and be shouting agent this agent that as if he put gun on your head and forced the fake documents on you. Tell him to seize anything he's doing. Infact dash him the 85k and run for your life cos I'm sure he won't even refund you if you want to back out now cos its 10years ban that will await you the moment he click "submit"

I didn’t know. I join this forum recently. Thanks anyway!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ruben225571:

I didn’t know. I join this forum recently. Thanks anyway!!
Sorry if I sounded rude. The thing pain me shaa. The agent doesn t even know half of what you will know the moment you calm down and start reading this page
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ozzz: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
ty01:
I just got an email from them saying "There have been no updates to your application (Vxxxxxxxxxx) since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience"

I thought that was professional! I don't know whether people receive such messages as well though.

Fingers crossed.

Yup, I got it too, i guess they are rounding up on your application
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ruben225571(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
Candybright:

Sorry if I sounded rude. The thing pain me shaa. The agent doesn t even know half of what you will know the moment you calm down and start reading this page

Thanks. I already told him to return my passport, if he fail on Monday, I’d arrest him with sars! Let him eat the 85k!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ty01: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bro Ruben don vex oooo grin grin grin Sars keh shocked

As long as you have not gone for biometrics, you need not fear.

Ruben225571:

Thanks. I already told him to return my passport, if he fail on Monday, I’d arrest him with sars! Let him eat the 85k!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Fizzywah(m): 2:20am On Nov 09, 2019
Hi guys... My mum has been told to submit her passport. She however lives in portharcourt. What's the best way to send the passport. I am also supposed to pay back fees. Pls I need directions.Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2019
Fizzywah:
Hi guys... My mum has been told to submit her passport. She however lives in portharcourt. What's the best way to send the passport. I am also supposed to pay back fees. Pls I need directions.Thanks
Use DHL and send her passport to them.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NothingDoMe: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2019
Fizzywah:
Congrats! lots of parents getting visas in this forum and most likely outside this forum.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
@NothingDoMe
You are perfectly right have count more than 10 to 15 Successful applications in just one month only parents ....Fathers and mothers Celebration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nickoko: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
I got a final decision on my application today. Unfortunately, the visa was refused on the ground of PURPOSE OF VISIT.

What are you opinion? Should I apply again immediately or wait?. I earlier purpose of visit was vacation/tourism.

ty01:
I honestly think the process is getting faster lately. Here is my story:

Submitted my visit visa application on 9 October
Biometrics done on the 10th of Oct
Biometrics confirmation on the 10th of Oct (same day)
Eligibility review started on the 5th of November

Awaiting final decision and passport request
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Fizzywah(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=Candybright post=83871631]
Use DHL and send her passport to them. [/quote
Thanks... But how do I pay the fees? Didn't see how too. Make una no vex.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Omoade1243: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
i need help about my canada visa.........i have summitted my canada application since june but i havent got any relpy from them till now and it is a visitor visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ty01: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
have you checked your account? you may not be notified at times.

Omoade1243:
i need help about my canada visa.........i have summitted my canada application since june but i havent got any relpy from them till now and it is a visitor visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ty01: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
So sorry to hear this. Its never advisable to rush into re-applying without knowing the basis of the refusal. 'PURPOSE OF VISIT' is generic if you ask me. My advice is that you request for the detailed notes - gcms, so that you can understand the details of your refusal. You can then adequately address them before re-applying.

Nickoko:
I got a final decision on my application today. Unfortunately, the visa was refused on the ground of PURPOSE OF VISIT.

What are you opinion? Should I apply again immediately or wait?. I earlier purpose of visit was vacation/tourism.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Angie32: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
I’m so sorry about this... yes you can apply again definitely but get your gcms notes so you can address their concerns appropriately
Nickoko:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Rolly22(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hello GUY’s please is 2 million Naira a Good statement of account to apply for Candian tourist Visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
@Rolly22
Sure any travel history?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nickoko:

Sorry about the refusal. While you get your gcm notes, go to some other country and do your vacation. Reapply against your next vacatio. In their mind, may be vacation isn't enough reason as there Re so many vacation spots in other countries.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ozzz: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
@Nickoko sorry about the refusal, hopefully after knowing their reasons from the GCMS notes, this setback will be history.

Nickoko:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adetaj0: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
A
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
@Adetaj0
What country is that
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Abekebabe: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
Welldone gurus in the house , really appreciate your efforts, God bless you please I have an uncle who want to visit Canada on vacation/ seminar , he's working with state government but his salary account is nothing to write about . Please can he use personal statement of account worth of 5M instead of salary account in his application with others docs stating that he works with state?
Can he address the cover letter to Abuja ?if he want to have his biometrics in Abuja ?
How much is Canada tourist visa fee now cos I can see 420$ , thinking it's around $185
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ozzz: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Abekebabe:
Welldone gurus in the house , really appreciate your efforts, God bless you please I have an uncle who want to visit Canada on vacation/ seminar , he's working with state government but his salary account is nothing to write about . Please can he use personal statement of account worth of 5M instead of salary account in his application with others docs stating that he works with state?
Can he address the cover letter to Abuja ?if he want to have his biometrics in Abuja ?
How much is Canada tourist visa fee now cos I can see 420$ , thinking it's around $185

*Cost is $185CAD for a single person as at October 2019.
*He can apply from Lagos or Abuja , any that suits him.
*Online application is preferable these days.
*He can still add the salary account , 5m is more than enough, "personal statement of account " am not understanding what you mean.....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Abekebabe: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ozzz:

*Cost is $185CAD for a single person as at October 2019.
*He can apply from Lagos or Abuja , any that suits him.
*Online application is preferable these days.
*He can still add the salary account , 5m is more than enough, "personal statement of account " am not understanding what you mean.....
I mean his side personal business statement worth 5M but his salary account doesn't have any solid amount there . I mean should he neglect the salary statement of account ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by brinel: 4:18am On Nov 10, 2019
Hi, can you please tell me the number you used in tracking your case?
Is it the number that starts with a “V”
Cos I also got same message @case not found” whenever I use the number.

granmurdafucker:
Thank you @hoppa I just did and it shows visa been processed at Canada visa office. This is the first time am seeing been process. though I've been using the tracking ID sent to me via SMS to check it, right now I used the one on the receipt as said by you.. .Please what does the been processed means sir?? As am so confused! Thank you bunch

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ozzz: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2019
Abekebabe:
I mean his side personal business statement worth 5M but his salary account doesn't have any solid amount there . I mean should he neglect the salary statement of account ?

in my opinion it's good to add both for transparency, however it depends if he will declare he is working or self employed, that will also determine which to present, for example if he is declaring self employment then he needs to show his business account, the salary account isn't needed.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Rolly22(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2019
jj17cv:
@Rolly22
Sure any travel history?

No I don’t have any.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2019
@Rolly22
Visit other places to build your travel history Canada hardly grant virgin passport....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adetaj0: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (1098) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: jimzy4u(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.