Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2349253 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (1112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2023
Emmafe:
It’s PPR guys!!!

You serious?? What time?

Congrats 🎉🎊
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Osasereee: 3:57pm On May 22, 2023
Emmafe:
It’s PPR guys!!!

I will update later I’m still celebrating

Congratulations bro.. I tap from ur testimony.
Received my visa number since 27th April too
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by apeleone(f): 3:58pm On May 22, 2023
Emmafe:
It’s PPR guys!!!

At last. Congratulations 🎊
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jumms442: 3:59pm On May 22, 2023
Emmafe:
It’s PPR guys!!!

yaaay congratulations my fellow apr 29 🙏🙏praying for mine oo

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SweetJJ: 4:11pm On May 22, 2023
Newbiein2016:
This sounds like she'll be a child minder for the duration. So she'll be applying to work with a visit visa.

I have read a few stories a while ago about applications like these which get rejected so be mindful on how this is presented.

Nope, not any child minder. Anyways, point noted.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2023
Your mail and webform (bombing) helped you ooo

Congrats maahn, your wife should be the happiest now.

Emmafe:
It’s PPR guys!!!

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2023
Olarh16:

Wow finally!
Congratulations 🎉
I just saw your BVL date…mine is April 27th

Thanks to everyone for the love and wishes. To everyone still waiting God will answer speedily.

Timeline
Applied: October 2
Biometrics Request: October 2
Biometrics Passed: October 14
BVL: April 29
Visa document updated: May 1 (I booked my flight that night)
PPR: May 22 (3:40pm)

I sent an emotional message to Lagos and Abuja (Nairobi warned me to stop sending mail grin ) yesterday night and this morning.

9 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2023
Emmafe:

Thanks to everyone for the love and wishes. To everyone still waiting God will answer speedily.

Timeline

I sent an emotional message to Lagos and Abuja (Nairobi warned me to stop sending mail grin ) yesterday night and this morning.
The emotional message sample, try to edit.

Template below, try to edit it.

Dear Visa Officer,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is ***, I am contacting you with regards to my Temporary Resident Visa Application.

It’s been 10 months since my wife left Nigeria to pursue a graduate certificate in Canada. Due to the distance and delay on my application, we’ve missed many beautiful moments to celebrate together as a family. The effect is taking a toll on our mental and emotional health, everyday day that passes by, we’re always hoping and looking forward to a day we’ll be in each other’s arms again.

I got biometrics verification letter on *** without a decision which is strange. For over 3 weeks we keep hoping for a decision on my application, we’re emotionally drained.

I kindly request your understanding and compassion in considering my visa application. Approving it would not only fulfill my dream of being with my wife but also showcase the significance of empathy in the visa process.

Your positive response would greatly alleviate my distress and bring back the fading joy in my life. Thank you for your attention, and I eagerly await your favorable decision.

Applicant Information

Name of applicant:
UCI:
Application number:

Yours sincerely,

Your Name

6 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Olarh16: 4:39pm On May 22, 2023
Emmafe:
The emotional message sample, try to edit.

Template below, try to edit it.

Dear Visa Officer,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is ***, I am contacting you with regards to my Temporary Resident Visa Application.

It’s been 10 months since my wife left Nigeria to pursue a graduate certificate in Canada. Due to the distance and delay on my application, we’ve missed many beautiful moments to celebrate together as a family. The effect is taking a toll on our mental and emotional health, everyday day that passes by, we’re always hoping and looking forward to a day we’ll be in each other’s arms again.

I got biometrics verification letter on *** without a decision which is strange. For over 3 weeks we keep hoping for a decision on my application, we’re emotionally drained.

I kindly request your understanding and compassion in considering my visa application. Approving it would not only fulfill my dream of being with my wife but also showcase the significance of empathy in the visa process.

Your positive response would greatly alleviate my distress and bring back the fading joy in my life. Thank you for your attention, and I eagerly await your favorable decision.

Applicant Information

Name of applicant:
UCI:
Application number:

Yours sincerely,

Your Name

Can you share the email you sent it to please?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by inHisheart: 4:44pm On May 22, 2023
Yaaaaaayyyyyy💃💃💃 see the way I screamed ehn😂
Congratulations, so happy for you🙂

Emmafe:
It’s PPR guys!!!

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2023
Olarh16:

Can you share the email you sent it to please?

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
LAGOSIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Abuja@international.gc.ca
ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.ca

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Teekay20: 4:59pm On May 22, 2023
Congratulations 🎉🎉
Emmafe:
It’s PPR guys!!!

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by seyijohnkel(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2023
Good evening everyone plz I seriously need help,I applied for a visa 2020 I got email from my notification email that my profile have be change another message saying my profile have be update the third one said a message waiting for me on my portal but now have lost my dairy where I kept all my username and password plz I need help to get it back,,I only have my application number and the receipt I collect when I did biometric 09017133580
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeb04(f): 5:02pm On May 22, 2023
Emmafe:

Timeline

Congratulations
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Truth2024: 5:08pm On May 22, 2023
Emmafe:
It’s PPR guys!!!

Congratulations brother,make GOD Show up for us
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iwale: 5:15pm On May 22, 2023
Congrat man wishin you save trip,while am next to share my timeline with faith.
Emmafe:

Timeline

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2023
seyijohnkel:
Good evening everyone plz I seriously need help,I applied for a visa 2020 I got email from my notification email that my profile have be change another message saying my profile have be update the third one said a message waiting for me on my portal but now have lost my dairy where I kept all my username and password plz I need help to get it back,,I only have my application number and the receipt I collect when I did biometric 09017133580

Do you remember the email on your application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2023
Thank you guys!

PPR fall on everyone still waiting by God’s grace!

8 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olafash(f): 5:24pm On May 22, 2023
Congratulation bro! Delay is not denial. What God cannot do! Does not exist.
Olarh16:

Wow finally!
Congratulations 🎉
I just saw your BVL date…mine is April 27th
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2023
Emmafe:
Thank you guys!

PPR fall on everyone still waiting by God’s grace!

Amen oooo…….. 🙏

Wait u still Dey here?? I b think say u don go submit passport 😅

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Angelic992: 5:28pm On May 22, 2023
Hello house, I just discovered this wonderful forum and it has been super helpful!! So my family and I applied for Canada visitor visa since October and recieved our bvl on 19th May within few hours our visitor visa document number, expiry date, issuing country etc was updated. I have been seeing people who got bvl send the email for ppr should I send on Tuesday or should we wait? Also how do I send for a family of 4 (we are adults)? Please any response will be deeply appreciated.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Victoria32: 5:28pm On May 22, 2023
Emmafe:

Timeline

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2023
Angelic992:
Hello house, I just discovered this wonderful forum and it has been super helpful!! So my family and I applied for Canada visitor visa since October and recieved our bvl on 19th May within few hours our visitor visa document number, expiry date, issuing country etc was updated. I have been seeing people who got bvl send the email for ppr should I send on Tuesday or should we wait? Also how do I send for a family of 4 (we are adults)? Please any response will be deeply appreciated.
You can start sending them mails and Webform. When it’s time to send your passport, since you’re all adults, I think it’s better to send separately. If you’ll bare same surname, you can still choose to use send together, I don’t think that should be an issue if all documents are complete.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Redslip: 5:52pm On May 22, 2023
Emmafe:
It’s PPR guys!!!

Congrats Boss
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by frankiez33: 5:53pm On May 22, 2023
Getting back the processed envelope has been another long wait... Vfs global are now doing their own to frustrate people into paying for their high-priced courier service regardless your location.

How can a processed envelope be on transit (from Abuja to Lagos) for 6 day now. VFs global are just adamant to update their tracker to show the actual location.

VFs global is a problem now. It's getting out of hand.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Angelic992: 5:56pm On May 22, 2023
We share the exact same timeline except that our bvl came 19th of May and we are still expecting our ppr. Congratulations 🎊

Timeline

I sent an emotional message to Lagos and Abuja (Nairobi warned me to stop sending mail grin ) yesterday night and this morning. [/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2023
frankiez33:
Getting back the processed envelope has been another long wait... Vfs global are now doing their own to frustrate people into paying for their high-priced courier service regardless your location.

How can a processed envelope be on transit (from Abuja to Lagos) for 6 day now. VFs global are just adamant to update their tracker to show the actual location.

VFs global is a problem now. It's getting out of hand.
I don’t understand why they stopped dhl n ups 2 way delivery service. All na to chop money, God knows I won’t pay that 18,500, na pickup I go do.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2023
You shouldn’t pay, those guys should be frustrated out of business.

Emmafe:
I don’t understand why they stopped dhl n ups 2 way delivery service. All na to chop money, God knows I won’t pay that 18,500, na pickup I go do.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Haryour124: 6:27pm On May 22, 2023
Emmafe:
It’s PPR guys!!!

Wow big congratulations emmafe, I’m so happy for u haaa at last😂
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Haryour124: 6:35pm On May 22, 2023
I Dey fear to send mail o, make emotional mail no go too much , make dem no vex o…. One has to be careful Abi what do u guys think

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2023
Haryour124:
I Dey fear to send mail o, make emotional mail no go too much , make dem no vex o…. One has to be careful Abi what do u guys think

I Dey tell u… 😂😂😂

Before person story come really dey touching..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Them go say “Eyah… and him b get visa details for tracker b4 ooo” 😅

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (1112) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: affoncad, lollypopson(f), tblaze007(m), Temas, ednut1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.