Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2309113 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (1094) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by blackbone989(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2023
Just stumbled on this page. Pls where do I start to apply for Canada visa.am an SSCE holder..my aim is to work n school cus I believe it will make my stay more easier. Pls anyone to guide me?
Note: am married with kids
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by berylicee: 6:31pm On May 23, 2023
Hi everyone..My Dad & brothers visitor visa just got some attention since May 2022 that they applied. They both received a BVL today.

However my brother’s passport will be expiring next year April, we are considering renewing his passport before sending it when they get the request. Do you think this is a good idea?

Also their biometric letter showed a Lagos address at the bottom, should I address the webform(about his passport) to Lagos or still Nairobi?
Thanks for your response.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ibironkeab: 6:39pm On May 23, 2023
Since 2021,I just got response from IRCC. My application is still in progress, biometric validity has been approved. I'm yet to get PPR and a request for new passport came because the former expired. Few days after, he said the application can't be submitted without paying $100. I don't have login details he has it.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pamda1234: 6:43pm On May 23, 2023
[quote author=Truth2024 post=123318692][/quote]

Family visit or tourist visa? CAN?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pamda1234: 6:43pm On May 23, 2023
Osasereee:

Wow congratulations 🎉
I applied November 2022
Bvl and visa number 27th April
PPR ??

Family visit or Tourist visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ibironkeab: 6:44pm On May 23, 2023
Family of 4. Two has expired and two hasn't. So he is asking for $200
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pamda1234: 6:45pm On May 23, 2023
inHisheart:
My timeline

Is it family visit or tourist visa? have you had US visa before?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2023
Use the study route, you can apply for a Bsc.

https://www.nairaland.com/7255452/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

blackbone989:
Just stumbled on this page. Pls where do I start to apply for Canada visa.am an SSCE holder..my aim is to work n school cus I believe it will make my stay more easier. Pls anyone to guide me?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pamda1234: 6:49pm On May 23, 2023
Ibironkeab:

Depending on how the situation is, make sure the agent doesn't spoil your application over $200 by sending anti emails since the application logins are with the agent? Go about it with reason, call the agent and say your husband or wife is questioning you about it that they don't pay money to upload passport.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 6:49pm On May 23, 2023
What application.. How did you get the response from ircc and all these updates if he has the login. Kindly elaborate.

Ibironkeab:
Since 2021,I just got response from IRCC. My application is still in progress, biometric validity has been approved. I'm yet to get PPR and a request for new passport came because the former expired. Few days after, he said the application can't be submitted without paying $100. I don't have login details he has it.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 6:52pm On May 23, 2023
Is it passports that expired.. If yes.. Find a way to get urgent passport. People do it n get withing a week.. Tho expensive.

Ibironkeab:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Truth2024: 6:56pm On May 23, 2023
josephb:
How come?

Is this PPR for another person?

I thought you said you are a PR?

Yes for my Brother
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 23, 2023
Hello guys. Please is there anyone whose tracker got updated on April 19 and has gotten PPR without travel history? And the person is also a first timer?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oriadeade: 7:01pm On May 23, 2023
Ibironkeab:
for wat
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 7:01pm On May 23, 2023
Many here have gotten ppr without travel history.. Stay positive.. Am also a first timer with no travel history and staying positive.

God no dey sleep!

Kemexy:
Hello guys. Please is there anyone whose tracker got updated on April 19 and has gotten PPR without travel history? And the person is also a first timer?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ditha(f): 7:06pm On May 23, 2023
The airplane ear happened to me during my last flight within Canada. I had cold so I think it worsened the pain + it was my first time experiencing it even though I fly frequently. I thought my eardrum was going to explode grin . I literally started typing my will on whatsapp to send to my husband... other than that, I generally enjoy flying, especially take off
House34:

Watch out for Barotrauma, or airplane ear, is caused by rapid air pressure changes during flight. It leads to ear discomfort or pain in the ear , muffled hearing, dizziness, and a fullness sensation. To prevent barotrauma, try swallowing or yawning frequently, chewing gum or sucking on candy, and staying awake and alert during takeoff and landing. Nasal decongestants can be used if congested, and EarPlanes or earbuds may provide relief. It's advisable to avoid sleeping during descent and exposure to irritants like smoke or strong perfumes. These tips help equalize pressure in the ears and minimize the risk of barotrauma during a flight.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ditha(f): 7:11pm On May 23, 2023
it's PPR for my parents.
Applied on 16th Feb 2023
PPR on 18th May 2023

13 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2023
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2023
Teekay20:
Please is it VFS OR IRCC should I contact? The VFS people are just something else.
Vfs. If the response isn’t good, just wait until you’ve the passport back and resend it.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2023
berylicee:
Hi everyone..My Dad & brothers visitor visa just got some attention since May 2022 that they applied. They both received a BVL today.

However my brother’s passport will be expiring next year April, we are considering renewing his passport before sending it when they get the request. Do you think this is a good idea?

Also their biometric letter showed a Lagos address at the bottom, should I address the webform(about his passport) to Lagos or still Nairobi?
Thanks for your response.
Address it to Lagos and Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2023
Kemexy:
Yes, I cn relate. I had a refused usa visa too.

Once you’ve your visa documents on the tracker, just wait for ppr

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2023
ditha:
it's PPR for my parents.
Applied on 16th Feb 2023
PPR on 18th May 2023
Congrats to them!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 23, 2023
I don't even have anything yet on my tracker. Background check started on April 19th and nothing else has changed. Eligibility has not even started.
Emmafe:
Yes, I cn relate. I had a refused usa visa too.

Once you’ve your visa documents on the tracker, just wait for ppr
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OsiEnterprise4: 7:40pm On May 23, 2023
blackbone989:

Well either you apply for visiting if you have someone there who can send you invite or you apply for tourism, hope for the best
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SweetJJ: 7:48pm On May 23, 2023
ditha:
it's PPR for my parents.
Applied on 16th Feb 2023
PPR on 18th May 2023

Congratulations. Is it new portal or the normal IRCC portal?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by XYZJAZZY: 7:51pm On May 23, 2023
Emmafe:
Instead of asking for tracker, send mail for final decision. I’m sure it’s ppr, if na refusal, it would have dropped since. They’re fast to refuse application, na ppr dy delay.

Mails
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
LAGOSIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Abuja@international.gc.ca
ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.ca
ircc.in-rroc-corr-ri.ircc@cic.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
Nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

Webform
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Ok thanks let me be patience then, the issue is I don't want it to clash with my trip to the UK.

Hopefully it's gonna be PPR by his grace.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Haryour124: 7:57pm On May 23, 2023
Emmafe:
I have replied your PM

Pls what is pm? Can we chat on WhatsApp pls
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by inHisheart: 8:06pm On May 23, 2023
Present grin
Kemexy:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pamda1234: 8:13pm On May 23, 2023
Kemexy:
I don't even have anything yet on my tracker. Background check started on April 19th and nothing else has changed. Eligibility has not even started.

When did you apply?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pamda1234: 8:14pm On May 23, 2023
Kemexy:

When did you apply? Applied January 26th 2023, eligibility not started.
is your application to visit family or tourist visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 8:24pm On May 23, 2023
Pm means Private message

Haryour124:

Pls what is pm? Can we chat on WhatsApp pls? 08067189342
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2023
ditha:
it's PPR for my parents.
Applied on 16th Feb 2023
PPR on 18th May 2023

Congrats 🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (1094) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: donteebalo(m), Opemipo2107, adegbajupraise and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.