Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2355569 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (1114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ijaay83: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2023
ritrich:
It’s PPR for me and my spouse oooo

Applied for VV on February 12th 2023
Went for Biometrics on March 6th 2023
Got BVL on 12th April 2023
Received PPR on 7th June 2023

Congratulations 🎊🎉🎈🍾
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2023
Temmrow:

I know, and I understand you well. Am not talking of statement of account, But I just think that since someone can change the visitor Visa to work permit, you can actually pay back.
No institution borrow money to visitors, study loan is even limited to few universities.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2023
Temmrow:
Good day my people in the house, as I will just go straight to the point. Please kindly tell me or refer me to where I will be able to get a loan for my traveling plan. What I have with me is not enough for this Canada conference/visit route.
Please somebody should help me.

I will really appreciate anyone that God will use for me.

You're free to send me a message

Thank you very much.

Your best bet is to go through family and friends because I don’t think any bank or loan company will borrow you money for travel purposes.

I thought your job suppose to finance the trip since you’re going for conference
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Your best bet is to go through family and friends because I don’t think any bank or loan company will borrow you money for travel purposes.

I thought your job suppose to finance the trip since you’re going for conference

I'm in doubts , that was why I didn't respond.
Had wanted to say exactly this, but I don't want to sound like enemy of progress.
I'm trying to wonder how , a company would loan for visit visa purposes? I do also remember , you can use your employment letter that states your salary for visa application for Canada , him asking this is what I don't understand..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tegnaworld23: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
My application just got refused just this morning, and my friend was approved, we submitted the same day. Funny part, I even have more funds in my account compared to my friend o lol, I even borrowed him money lol, this ircc people just dey make me laugh n enjoy cold beer this afternoon. Anyways, they stated they are not satisfied that I will leave canada after my study due to my financial assets blah blah. What do you guys suggest? Do I really needs to request for any Gcms note or should just repackage myself n apply again. Thank you guys in advance and good luck to us all.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tegnaworld23:
My application just got refused just this morning, and my friend was approved, we submitted the same day. Funny part, I even have more funds in my account compared to my friend o lol, I even borrowed him money lol, this ircc people just dey make me laugh n enjoy cold beer this afternoon. Anyways, they stated they are not satisfied that I will leave canada after my study due to my financial assets blah blah. What do you guys suggest? Do I really needs to request for any Gcms note or should just repackage myself n apply again. Thank you guys in advance and good luck to us all.

Damn , these guys work on Saturday!
Anyways here is what. Repackage and apply again.
Did the account u submitted have your name on it? Or you used a sponsor?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Makibarbie: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
I have landed in my dream country o

The journey was a long one because i had a long layover in amsterdam.

My point of entry encounter with immigration was smooth. The immigration officer was happy for me for finally visiting my spouse and was concerned why i am not living with him yet.
So it was more like a conversation. He only asked of the food stuff to be sure there is no meat and where I will be staying in Canada.

No return ticket or number of days question was asked.

I thank God for the journey mercies.

Just thought to update you all.

21 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tegnaworld23: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Self sponsored, it is my personal account which I have been running since 2012. I didn't submit loads of doc tho, now I'm thinking of including properties evaluations or what do you guys think?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by aderemi166: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
If you are re-applying, you might have to explain the inflow and outflow of the huge transactions in your account if you have any and self-sponsored. Good luck.

Tegnaworld23:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by aderemi166: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Property Evaluations(attach your landed properties documents) is a plus and serve as home ties for you. When did you apply?

Tegnaworld23:
Self sponsored, it is my personal account which I have been running since 2012. I didn't submit loads of doc tho, now I'm thinking of including properties evaluations or what do you guys think?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tegnaworld23:

Had to go back to read what you put out.
I think you should include something's like these
- business documents (CAC registration etc) if you run a business, if you employed , have paystubs , employment letter etc, specifying the salary on the offer letter.
- landed property documents
- if you have something like inherited property , you could have a sworn affidavit and include there as well.

Their anger is , you didn't specify the means and methods as to where the finances you used in your study permit came from

They want to have a clear understanding of what you did in order to be sure of the money etc. Read the attached for further information and specify next time if you run a business and attach the support documents.

Back then, they refused me on grounds I was not coming back because I didn't have travel history, but the asset area was real bullet proof. I've fixed the travel history issue and I pray the news this time comes back different. Had to use full 1 year 6 months to run travel history. grin

Fix those , I wish you best of luck in your next application, secondly copy the reason for denial and paste In Google in order to show errors and personal experience with people who have done this in the past , from there you could also get enlightened as well as to know what you missed out .
Good luck with your next application, and don't forget to pray.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ABSTRUSE: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hi, everyone.

How do I make payment for the SMS fee (990 SMS fee) which is compulsory.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tayogbade: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Makibarbie:

My point of entry encounter with immigration was smooth. The immigration officer was happy for me for finally visiting my spouse and was concerned why i am not living with him yet.
So it was more like a conversation. He only asked of the food stuff to be sure there is no meat and where I will be staying in Canada.

Congratulations!

Please I will like to know how you went about your visit visa application
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tayogbade: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please I need all the advise I can get.

My study is starting in September. Visa has been approved.

I applied alone and used my husband and two kids as home ties.

Now I want to apply for them.

What visa do you think I should apply for, for my husband and two kids.

Note: my course is for 10 months

Thank you all in a advance
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Makibarbie:

Congrats and thanks for sharing your POE experience. Hope KLM experience was smooth, I will be flying with them soon.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tegnaworld23:
It’s not always about the money but how you got the money. Did you explain your source of fund with documents to back it up like employment letter, pay slips, CAC registration, invoice of sales etc.

I will advise you order your note, that will give a better explanation on VO’s reason for rejecting the application. Once you tackle that in your next application, na PPR by God’s grace.

Sorry about the refusal.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
ABSTRUSE:
Hi, everyone.

How do I make payment for the SMS fee (990 SMS fee) which is compulsory.
I didn’t pay for this thou, e-mail notification is enough nah. Also you can always track on vfs website, I don’t know if it’s necessary.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tegnaworld23:
Any document to proof income and home tie include it. I included my pet (dog) sef grin

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by estherolasupo: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
please I have been having problems moving past this page on my visitors visa application...its returning me and I have filled everything. what do I do?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
tayogbade:
Hello everyone,

Please I need all the advise I can get.

My study is starting in September. Visa has been approved.

I applied alone and used my husband and two kids as home ties.

Now I want to apply for them.

What visa do you think I should apply for, for my husband and two kids.

Note: my course is for 10 months

Thank you all in a advance
Your husband should apply for Sowp, if the kids are below 5yrs apply for visit visa. If they’re above, then study visa.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
estherolasupo:
please I have been having problems moving past this page on my visitors visa application...its returning me and I have filled everything. what do I do?
Declare your activities since you turned 18yrs. The time u ain’t employed add it as “unemployed”. So check for the missing year(s) you’ve not recorded.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Emmafe:
Any document to proof income and home tie include it. I included my pet (dog) sef grin

😂
Same as my friend. If chair be human being , the aunty for include am join.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Newbiein2016: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
Get GCMS notes to identify specific areas of concern before reapplying.
Sometimes (if there are helpful gaps noted) this helps you build a stronger application.

Tegnaworld23:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lekefew: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
Makibarbie:

Congratulations!! How many hours layover in Amsterdam ?

I'm asking because I'm purposely looking for a layover of about 12 hours in Amsterdam, but I can't seem to find any. The max I've seen is 6 hours. I'm traveling to Canada and i have a Schengen visa, I'd like to get out the Airport for a few hours to see my friend in Amsterdam
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Emmafe:

Dog pet as home ties bawo! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
estherolasupo:

Give details of your chronology of work you have done in the past and present. With dates.
Its just like your CV, in detail, provide the places you have worked from the beginning dates to the end of the time you have worked.

That is basically what they asking you. smiley
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Julieni:

He feeds the Dog not so? grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mummywifey: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
I am applying for my son, do I need to attach a copy of my canada visa to his application and also do i need to fill the form ( consent personal info) for him. Thanks people
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ruskov:

He feeds the Dog not so? grin

E shock me ooo... Wetin dog get do with visa application.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Julieni:

Yes nah, they really value dogs over der o, big time sef. It was part of my home tie. I upload her card n pics sef. Canada visa application na another joinery grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by estherolasupo: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ruskov:

I have done this still yet..its refusing it.
Give details of your chronology of work you have done in the past and present. With dates.
Its just like your CV, in detail, provide the places you have worked from the beginning dates to the end of the time you have worked.

That is basically what they asking you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (1114) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Nkaluu800(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.