Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,987 members, 7,855,988 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2396893 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (1127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Queenfunlola(f): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Please guys how do I track my baby’s application? I have a study permit already and I applied for baby alone so I can take her ....... is it possible and how can I track her application?? It’s been 2 weeks I applied for her.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by srke2022(f): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2023
Guys, so me and my family are arriving in toronto in july but the invitation letter i submitted from my friend is from Calgary. Do you think that would be a problem at the POE? Please let me known if you have a similar experience or if you know people who had the same experience.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mysoopafly: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2023
HELLO HOUSE, Good morning to you all. please am new here. i want to apply for Canada visiting visa. my kids are 7 in number and me and my wife. i need advice on the best way to go. apply together or apply for me and my wife own and later theirs. or me and my wife and some of them or apply for myself and wife. when visa is approved, i apply for them. i am applying strictly visiting visa.

please kindly advice. all contribution are welcome.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=Ojularihabeeb post=124098180][/quote]

Not at all. The new passport will only be updated on the tracker after her passport has been processed by IRCC.. So no worries..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ojularihabeeb: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=Baddestmaks post=124099590]

Thank you very for the reply 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2023
Hello everyone, good morning.

Please is there anyway I can get all documents used in my husband application.

Agent did his application then in 2021 and said he doesn't have the documents he used again.

Is there a way to request it.. I used the atip site.. But it's not showing documents submitted.. Only the details used for application.

Any idea how I can get the documents, at least to know what was used for him.

Anyone with idea, please help.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eniiyanu1: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2023
omoMessiah:
Oops, so sorry to hear that especially the time put in to prepare for presentation.
🥲
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eniiyanu1: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2023
omoMessiah:
Oops, so sorry to hear that especially the time put in to prepare for presentation.
Hello @Lyoncrescent I currently have a scholarship to attend a one-week summer school in August, I submitted my visitor visa application earlier last month. Can you kindly tell me the tips to expedite the process just as yours? Thank you for your anticipated feedback
Lyoncrescent:

New portal. Applied May 18 2023. Got PPR May 26. The conference organiser wrote to the Deputy Canadian High Commiission and all so maybe that's why it was fast. But out of 8 of us, only 3 in Abuja have visas . The rest of us in the center of excellence are still waiting
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dreamchaser12: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2023
srke2022:
Guys, so me and my family are arriving in toronto in july but the invitation letter i submitted from my friend is from Calgary. Do you think that would be a problem at the POE? Please let me known if you have a similar experience or if you know people who had the same experience.

Yeah it’s a problem, a big red flag.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Winstondoh: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2023
Is it possible to get Canada visit visa within two weeks after applying
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AskGod07: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2023
I stand to be corrected but I think this shouldn’t be a problem? They can explain by saying that’s where they got a cheap flights or available flights

Dreamchaser12:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AskGod07: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Julieni if the Agent used new portal for your husband application you can easily download all information filled and the name of the documents submitted during the application

Julieni:

Agent did his application then in 2021 and said he doesn't have the documents he used again.

Is there a way to request it.. I used the atip site.. But it's not showing documents submitted.. Only the details used for application.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AskGod07: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2023
You can apply all together if you have funds and strong home tie etc good paying job and properties.

Or plan B

You and your wife apply first then visit and come back and apply for all the kids

mysoopafly:
HELLO HOUSE, Good morning to you all. please am new here. i want to apply for Canada visiting visa. my kids are 7 in number and me and my wife. i need advice on the best way to go. apply together or apply for me and my wife own and later theirs. or me and my wife and some of them or apply for myself and wife. when visa is approved, i apply for them. i am applying strictly visiting visa.

please kindly advice. all contribution are welcome.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by overlord77: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Ruskov:

I think it's usually with those who's been refused before , they wouldn't need to do due diligence the most of the time. They have most of the record, they would need to revisit and crosscheck.
Like my cousin been denied twice , the second time , the time frame elapsed for 28 days , unlike the first time, it was 53 days. Currently the new application been ongoing for 34 days and nothing been said. So I think it has to do with if you have been refused , the time span should be shorter, that's what I think.

Ok, thanks for responding.
However, I never got any refusal from both US and Canada. My last Canadian TRV was granted in 2017 and it expired 2020. I currently have 5yrs for US and want the TRV also. cool
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2023
AskGod07:

Julieni if the Agent used new portal for your husband application you can easily download all information filled and the name of the documents submitted during the application

He used old portal
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by srke2022(f): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2023
Really? How so? Its a visitor visa, am i supposed to just visit one place ?

Dreamchaser12:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Ojularihabeeb:
Thanks bro … Actually she submitted a new passport with a swear in affidavit and a police report through webform sometimes April,2023 cos she misplaced the old one.. So she is actually waiting for a reflection of the one she submitted on the tracker but the old one still there.. Could that delay her PPR?
This ppl work anyhow they like. The important thing is ppr is sure, let her to chill for final confirmation.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Julieni:

Order for advanced gcsm note. You’ll have all documents submitted n also reason for refusal.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2023
srke2022:
I’ve not seen anyone asked to produce invitation letter. Just make sure you’ve a good reason to be in Toronto, accommodation reservations and pof in your account.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Winstondoh:
Is it possible to get Canada visit visa within two weeks after applying
I’ve not seen any o, it’s possible if VO wants to.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2023
Queenfunlola:
Please guys how do I track my baby’s application? I have a study permit already and I applied for baby alone so I can take her ....... is it possible and how can I track her application?? It’s been 2 weeks I applied for her.
Link to create an account
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AskGod07: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2023
Is tracker show application CLOSED after submitted passport for visa ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2023
Please link to the new portal

mojisolani:

Apply in the new portal, apply now that you have valid us visa because you wont be needing statement of account once you still have a valid us visa.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by toboblingz: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2023
I want to ask ,
We applied for visit visa , canada requested for Me and family to send our passport,I intend sending via courier ;
1) For My 5 years old son , which of the consent form am I to fill and submit ?

2) can I make payment for transmission charges through my bank app and print out the payment confirmation to add to the package I want to send to VFS ? or I go to sterling bank to make the payment ?

3) my wife and sons passport expires, and they had to get new ones .can they submit it ?

Please I will appreciate an urgent response as my submission date given has almost elapsed[b][/b]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Emmafe:
Order for advanced gcsm note. You’ll have all documents submitted n also reason for refusal.

Any link please?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by srke2022(f): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2023
I am sure they dont ask invitation letter, i just assumed where you go would be in their system.
Emmafe:
I’ve not seen anyone asked to produce invitation letter. Just make sure you’ve a good reason to be in Toronto, accommodation reservations and pof in your account.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by toboblingz: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2023
I want to ask , my passport was returned for incomplete documents:
We applied for visit visa , canada requested for Me and family to send our passport,I intend sending via courier ;
1) For My 5 years old son , which of the consent form am I to fill and submit ?

2) can I make payment for transmission charges through my bank app and print out the payment confirmation to add to the package I want to send to VFS ? or I go to sterling bank to make the payment ?

3) my wife and sons passport expires, and they had to get new ones .can they submit it ?

Please I will appreciate an urgent response as my submission date given has almost elapsed
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mulberry: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ruskov:

Just hang in there. In a matter of time, they would hand in the PPR.

When did you apply? This year?

Yes we applied this year April 2023.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Julieni:

Any link please?
Advanced Gcsm
https://www.thegcmsonline.com/
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
srke2022:
I am sure they dont ask invitation letter, i just assumed where you go would be in their system.
They will only go that deep during secondary interrogation. Have a good reason for going to Toronto, accommodation n pof in your account.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dreamchaser12: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
srke2022:

Really? How so? Its a visitor visa, am i supposed to just visit one place ?

Madam make your research and watch Cbsa border show, just avoid secondary interrogation
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Temitaryor1: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Good afternoon, two months ago I checked the application it was on Eligibility Reviewing but to my surprised, I checked it now it as changed to ' Your application is in progress, we will send u message when we start reviewing ur eligibility. Pls dear NL What do u think it can cause dis backward issue? Pls i need an urgent answer.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (1127) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Agbo2014, Calmlolly and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.