Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2343916 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
Itsmytime:
exactly

What ways .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
All appointments slated for tomorrow 28th June 2023, both for biometric and passport submission have been rescheduled to Friday 30th June 2023. Message fro VFS Lagos.

All in person passport Submission is by appointment.. I booked since 13th of June. I was supposed to go tomorrow but rescheduled to Friday... any bookings now might fall to July 20th or more.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Hectorsoboy: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Baddestmaks:

I just got a message that my passport is ready for collection..

Please keep me posted if your duration was increased

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by LaviDoreen: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Amy66666777:
Hello everyone
Please I received a mail from VFS that my passport is ready for collection however they don’t accept in person pickup I have to use a courier service. The thing is when I sent my passport to vfs Lagos I paid the 1 way courier fee and sms fee I attached the payment receipt inside my envelope. But I have not received acknowledgment of payment for either services I paid for… I didn’t receive any sms now they the envelope is even in Abuja Vfs and I paid to Lagos Vfs account.

Please what should I do?
Hi @Amy66666777 I am currently in a similar situation. I got a message from VSF requesting me to come collect my passport in Abuja and I don’t leave there I paid for courier fee but they haven’t updated me yet and I have been sending emails no one is responding. Please how did you get your passport back?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lan444: 12:59am On Jun 28, 2023
Hello house I have a Canadian student visa but I Booked my Egypt air flight for July 7th and my program is starting September would Egypt air allow me fly ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lan444: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2023
Emmafe:
Bro enrollment letter and admission is diff. Admissions letter covers for the duration of ur course, enrollment letter is per semester. Every semester you’ve to enroll, once the semester is over the enrollment letter for that semester expires.
Hello house I have a Canadian student visa but I Booked my Egypt air flight for July 7th and my program is starting September would Egypt air allow me fly ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sundayolayemi: 1:13am On Jun 28, 2023
Good Morning Guys, I just received PPR, please how do I book appointment for Passport submission.
And please, I did my biometrics in Lagos, but now I reside in Abuja, can I submit the passport in Abuja?

I will be anticipating your replies. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ancestorial(m): 1:32am On Jun 28, 2023
Emmafe:
Upload via Webform or send mail. Vfs don’t upload documents aside from biometrics.

Scroll down to “add documents to your application”

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

God bless you. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by aydupy: 1:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Sundayolayemi:
Good Morning Guys, I just received PPR, please how do I book appointment for Passport submission.
And please, I did my biometrics in Lagos, but now I reside in Abuja, can I submit the passport in Abuja?

Hello my husband too just got his ppr for visitors visa since 2022 Feb that he applied but the passport will expire July ending. He has already renewed his passport can we send the new passport instead pls I need advice. Thankyou
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 1:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Lan444:

Just go with the required documents you’ve n have your pof incase. Don’t get yourself too worried.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 1:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Sundayolayemi:

I dropped this information yesterday, pls let try to also check previous pages, it’s not easy answering the same questions all the time.

Go to dhl or ups with the necessary documents.

Put all the documents below in an envelope and send to:

Abuja vfs address
Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District Abuja Nigeria

Lagos vfs address
Visa Application Centre
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I, Lagos,Nigeria

Documents:
-2 duly signed consent forms.
-2 copies of passport data page
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip
-Receipt of payment of transmission fee
N9,410 (you will pay this fee if you didn't capture biometrics at Abuja VFS)

-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Pay the transmission fee to
Canada Logistics Collection Account
Sterling Bank Pl

Also note that you’ll have to pay vfs to deliver your passport to your desired location if you can’t pickup yourself in Abuja.

Passport delivery procedure
Pay 18,710 to Canada Logistics Collection Account (0065165839) Stealing Bank. forward the proof of payment to canadang@vfshelpline.com

I will attach the link to download courier service form, instead of waiting for vfs to send it. Download, fill and attach it together with the proof of payment.

https://www.vfsglobal.com/Malaysia/Nigeria/pdf/SMS-Request.pdf
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 1:58am On Jun 28, 2023
LaviDoreen:

Hi @Amy66666777 I am currently in a similar situation. I got a message from VSF requesting me to come collect my passport in Abuja and I don’t leave there I paid for courier fee but they haven’t updated me yet and I have been sending emails no one is responding. Please how did you get your passport back?
When did you pay? Also have you bn send courier form to fill?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 1:59am On Jun 28, 2023
aydupy:

Hello my husband too just got his ppr for visitors visa since 2022 Feb that he applied but the passport will expire July ending. He has already renewed his passport can we send the new passport instead pls I need advice. Thankyou
He should send mails and Webform to that effect. Ircc should update his new passport details.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sundayolayemi: 3:26am On Jun 28, 2023
Emmafe:
I dropped this information yesterday, pls let try to also check previous pages, it’s not easy answering the same questions all the time.

Abuja vfs address
Visa Application Centre

Thank you so much for this. Please I am in Abuja, can I go there and submit it myself or its mandatory I use the DHL as you suggested?
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District Abuja Nigeria

Lagos vfs address
Visa Application Centre
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I, Lagos,Nigeria

Documents:
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip

-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Sterling Bank Pl

Also note that you’ll have to pay vfs to deliver your passport to your desired location if you can’t pickup yourself in Abuja.

Pay 18,710 to Canada Logistics Collection Account (0065165839) Stealing Bank. forward the proof of payment to canadang@vfshelpline.com

I will attach the link to download courier service form, instead of waiting for vfs to send it. Download, fill and attach it together with the proof of payment.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sundayolayemi: 3:27am On Jun 28, 2023
Emmafe:

Abuja vfs address
Visa Application Centre

Lagos vfs address
Visa Application Centre

Documents:
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip

Sterling Bank Pl

Thank you so much for this. Please I am in Abuja, can I go there and submit it myself or its mandatory I use the DHL as you suggested? And please where can I get the consent form and who's going to sign. Thank you very much
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gonegreen: 3:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Hectorsoboy:
My wife has new passport which is not the one she used for the application. Please should we just submit the new passport with the old one or just the new one? Note that decision was on the old passport. How do we get them to use the new passport?

Submit only the new passport. Then write a simple letter explaining why the passport has changed. That is, give reason why you have to renew your passport. Attach the letter to the new passport during submission and also send a copy of the new passport and letter to IRCC via webform. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gonegreen: 4:07am On Jun 28, 2023
Lan444:

Egypt Air has no restrictions on travel dates, provided you have all the required documents regarding your studies. Your payment receipts is very important, including your LOA, LOI, LOE and POF. Again, you must show your ticket confirmation to your final destination if Toronto is not your last stop.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gonegreen: 4:13am On Jun 28, 2023
aydupy:

Yes. Make a simple letter giving the reason you renewed your passport and submit only the new passport with the letter of explanation. Also, send a copy of the letter and the new passport to IRCC via webform for their update. Good luck!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gonegreen: 4:20am On Jun 28, 2023
herbDean101:
Hello all,
If you have a family application for visitor visa. Can you send all the passports and documents for the visa stamping to the Abuja VAC, in one envelope or you have to do it separately. I also have the same question for the package transmission fee of 9,930, is that for each idividual or one payment for everybody?

You can send all in one package, but you must pay the transmission fee for each passport. I hope this helps.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iamleye(m): 5:17am On Jun 28, 2023
Yes! I personally know someone starting in September 2023 who already arrived Toronto two days ago via Schipol Airport. No law whatsoever stops you from arriving Canada even two months ahead of your proposed program start date. This I know for a fact!
Lan444:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Temitaryor1: 5:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Good morning, please where can I get or download the consent form or is it d one they gave us at vfs on that biometric day?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by victorVIC1(m): 5:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Hi, was already on students route process but the current FX situation has affected my Form A application. I just got to find out about the visiting route. Please can this route work out successfully for someone without any international traveling experience?

Also like how long does does the entire process take?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by LaviDoreen: 6:26am On Jun 28, 2023
Emmafe:
When did you pay? Also have you bn send courier form to fill?

Yes the sent me the courier form which filled and sent it to them alongside my receipt since last week Monday no confirmation from them up till, I have been sending emails to them still no updates. Although, I spoke to one of their representatives yesterday she will forward complain to the Abuja branch up till now no update from them.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by abbelinco: 6:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Good morning guys.

Just got my PPR this morning around 4:27am
Here is my Timeline
Application May 6 2022
Bvl April 27th 2023
PPR June 28th 2023
I really want to appreciate you guys for your words of encouragement, and to those who are still awaiting their PPR, God will perfect it all. Once again thank you.

14 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Phakabir06: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2023
Good Morning

Thank you for your help the last time. Just giving you feed back . The first one I did was rejected because I was told the character was low. I did that my self with a stamp pad .I did that my self .so the second one I had to go to the police force headquarters someone help me out which was completely different with what I did the very first time. It came out last week and I have uploaded it . Thought it past the one month they gave me with three days but I was updating them on how the first one was rejected with reasons. I even attached the letter . I uploaded the Nigeria own immediately like three days after the request. I just noticed that in my portal it shows june 26, it shows we are reviewing the documents I provided. When I uploaded the Nigeria police certificate it shows that too. Please do you have an idea of what is next after reviewing. Thank you once again

queenG2020:
Hi,

To obtain your US police certificate, go to this link

https://www.fbi.gov/how-we-can-help-you/more-fbi-services-and-information/identity-history-summary-checks#Online

You are requesting for your identity history summary. Make sure you click on online for faster processing. If you choose by Mail, it will take more than 30 days. For online, it took 7 days when I did mine for my permanent residence application.

Once you open the link, click online ,then you will see all information you need there , I think the processing fee is $18 or so. Then download the FBI printing card , you will find it on the page, print it out and do your fingerprint there. Pls make sure your fingerprint is good and clear because they might reject it. The first one I did was rejected and I applied again which takes another week. You can check on YouTube for proper finger print.

After submitting your application online, you will get an email where to send your fingerprint, something like ATTN: electronic summary, then the FBI address in the US, use courier service to deliver for you. You will get your report in your email within 7 days.

I hope this helps.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 6:58am On Jun 28, 2023
Anyone scheduled appointment for passport submission today??

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mylo22: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2023
Succeed04:
All appointments slated for tomorrow 28th June 2023, both for biometric and passport submission have been rescheduled to Friday 30th June 2023. Message fro VFS Lagos.

All in person passport Submission is by appointment.. I booked since 13th of June. I was supposed to go tomorrow but rescheduled to Friday... any bookings now might fall to July 20th or more.

Hello Succeed, I have a biometrics appointment for today but I didn’t get the email rescheduling to Friday. I even got appointment reminder this morning. I’m a little worried
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 8:15am On Jun 28, 2023
Mylo22:

Hello Succeed, I have a biometrics appointment for today but I didn’t get the email rescheduling to Friday. I even got appointment reminder this morning. I’m a little worried

If you're not far from Lagos, I think you should go there. I'm in Ibadan. I'll go on Friday
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Freda23: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2023
Please is anyone also experiencing network issues with vfs been trying to book a biometric appointment for 3 days now
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lan444: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2023
iamleye:
Yes! I personally know someone starting in September 2023 who already arrived Toronto two days ago via Schipol Airport. No law whatsoever stops you from arriving Canada even two months ahead of your proposed program start date. This I know for a fact!
Thank you . The person used Egypt air right ?
Can you help me ask the person the documents they asked for
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gonegreen: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2023
Lan444:

Thank you . The person used Egypt air right ?
Can you help me ask the person the documents they asked for

Obviously not Egyptair. Egyptair only transit Cairo! I have posted email from Egyptair on travel date restrictions. I am sure you saw it.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2023
LaviDoreen:

Yes the sent me the courier form which filled and sent it to them alongside my receipt since last week Monday no confirmation from them up till, I have been sending emails to them still no updates. Although, I spoke to one of their representatives yesterday she will forward complain to the Abuja branch up till now no update from them.
Last week Monday is along time, you just have to wait. They will notify you once ups picks it up. When you track on vfs website, what update do you get?

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1110) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: lanresz(m), maziemeka2024, Ojoboak(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.