Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2323704 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 5:06am On Jul 04, 2023
Please guys, can someone help me on to book for conference as a mean of purpose of visit, or any other better purpose of visit since I don't have someone there.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 5:41am On Jul 04, 2023
Tomisyn26:
thanks I’m going alone
Just bothered since they asked for my statement of account again

Going to visit my sister a permanent resident and I’m staying for 10 days
But why did they ask for statement of account again
The VO probably felt something fishy n needed to be sure before making a decision. You’re lucky, some VO don’t have chills, he/she would have rejected the application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Haryour124: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Emmafe:
Okay. Should reach Abuja tomorrow or Wednesday.

Ok, Thanks 👍
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 6:05am On Jul 04, 2023
Please guys, can someone help me on to book for conference as a mean of purpose of visit, or any other better purpose of visit since I don't have someone there.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by DanielXell: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2023
Please, how do I go to VAS office in lekki from Iyana-Ipaja or Obalende ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2023
DanielXell:

You can get lekki from Obalende na or better still , go through victoria island, then from there to lekki

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gentlesoul3268: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2023
Enter ajah from Iyana ipaja, alight at ikate bus /stop then cross to the other side of the road walk through the gate of the estate down you will see where people gather outside that's VFS.

DanielXell:

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gentlesoul3268: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Book hotel reservation that's what I did

Succeed04:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gentlesoul3268: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2023
Yes possible but closed work permit.

abousanogo83:
I spoke with an “immigration lawyer” who promised to change my visiting visa to Open Work Permit for $5000. I will like to know if that’s possible. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

Book hotel reservation that's what I did

I mean, what will I say I'm coming to.canada for. Purpose of visit. Even if book a hotel reservation I still need Purpose of visit.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ojoboak(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2023
Finally PPR has landed!!!!

PPR - 04 Jul, 2023
BVL - 14 April, 2023, visa document number updated 15th April, 2023.
Biometric - 01-November, 2022
Application Submission - 20 October, 2022

Though initially planned to travel June for holiday but settled for September. Bought ticket 05 May, 2023. Same ticket has gone up by about 300k and still going.

Commit it into God's hand, once you have your BVL and start making travel arrangements. For those expecting PPR, it will land.

9 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tomisyn26: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2023
Emmafe:
The VO probably felt something fishy n needed to be sure before making a decision. You’re lucky, some VO don’t have chills, he/she would have rejected the application.
Thank God oo I checked my tracker no visa number yet but bvl has been released
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2023
Tomisyn26:

When did your bvl drop?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2023

Guys abeg I need a way out... I need a reply
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mummy4life1: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2023
Ojoboak:
Finally PPR has landed!!!!

PPR - 04 Jul, 2023
BVL - 14 April, 2023, visa document number updated 15th April, 2023.
Biometric - 01-November, 2022
Application Submission - 20 October, 2022

Though initially planned to travel June for holiday but settled for September. Bought ticket 05 May, 2023. Same ticket has gone up by about 300k and still going.

Commit it into God's hand, once you have your BVL and start making travel arrangements. For those expecting PPR, it will land.
Congratulations 🎉🎉

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2023
Good morning I need advice, I tried sending my passport via dhl nd my passport was returned due to incomplete document nd I have been sending web form to irrc to extend my 30day. I have booked in person submission to 20th pls is it advisable to wait until 20th knowing irrc hasn’t replied me yet
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gentlesoul3268: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2023
If you are in Lagos take it to dhl or ups beside the VFS building in Lagos because I don't think IRCC will response to your request .

Please act fast!!!!!!!! .

My little advise to anyone that reside in Lagos you can use courier to help you deliver you passport only if you are in tight schedule if not go in person for submission and collection to avoid nibati nibati.

Lagos VFS is super b faster now

Adenikemonie:
Good morning I need advice, I tried sending my passport via dhl nd my passport was returned due to incomplete document nd I have been sending web form to irrc to extend my 30day. I have booked in person submission to 20th pls is it advisable to wait until 20th knowing irrc hasn’t replied me yet
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:
If you are in Lagos take it to dhl or ups beside the VFS building in Lagos because I don't think IRCC will response to your request .

Please act fast!!!!!!!! .

My little advise to anyone that reside in Lagos you can use courier to help you deliver you passport only if you are in tight schedule if not go in person for submission and collection to avoid nibati nibati.

Lagos VFS is super b faster now

I’m not in Lagos
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeb04(f): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2023
Emmafe:
Visitor visa doesn’t get LOI after passport stamping

Mine is not a visitor's visa. I pray it comes early.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by shempam: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Hello, am in the UK with my family on a student visa. My cousin want to invite us for vacation. I need standard invitation letter. And all required document to present.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Biggyman11: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2023
DanielXell:

what day do you want to go? i'm also going from Iyana ipaja and i'm either taking my car or uber. I am going tomorrow.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by cadno(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2023
Guys someone mentioned Truck driving here as a very good option to convert your Visitors Visa to work permit. Instead of School route that requires heavy school fees.

Why don't all explore this route, or , is there something more that makes it difficult to get the Truck driving Job to get LMIA ??

My opinion is learn Truck (training) driving, get your LMIA, get a job faster as I hear work is in supplus

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Biggyman11: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2023
Guys, do Irrc request for Statement of account again after you have submitted?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gentlesoul3268: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2023
Congratulations in advance you will get your visa number on tracker in 2 days time

Tomisyn26:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by esdajo: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2023
Good day,

Is this the current rate as if July 4? I just received an email for passport request and I intend to pursue this route. Kindly advise.

Viking07:
👍✅
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Yinka200(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2023
cadno:
Guys someone mentioned Truck driving here as a very good option to convert your Visitors Visa to work permit. Instead of School route that requires heavy school fees.

Why don't all explore this route, or , is there something more that makes it difficult to get the Truck driving Job to get LMIA ??

My opinion is learn Truck (training) driving, get your LMIA, get a job faster as I hear work is in supplus

So it's easy to apply for truck driving in Canada as a visitor visa status?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chiomapx: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Thank you Jesus ooo

Finally PPR Just landed this morning 💃💃💃

Thank you everyone for your contributions...

10 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Cotyozimede: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2023
[Take it to ups logistics they will sent it to either Lagos or Abuja any one u want
quote author=Adenikemonie post=124200084] I’m not in Lagos [/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Cotyozimede: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2023
Note everyone summiting their pass port for stamping.trasmission fee has been increased oooooo from 9350 to 16350.if u are more than one u must pay for one person each.if not they will return back your passport
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Cotyozimede: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2023
Pls make sure all documents are complete and go to ups to send it direct to to Lagos or abuja,pls use DHL because those people will not help u to arrange ur documents.but DHL in Lagos will help u to arrange ur document. And not that the 30 days count after dey have stamp it quote author=Adenikemonie post=124199905]Good morning I need advice, I tried sending my passport via dhl nd my passport was returned due to incomplete document nd I have been sending web form to irrc to extend my 30day. I have booked in person submission to 20th pls is it advisable to wait until 20th knowing irrc hasn’t replied me yet [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mrbigg777: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2023
MadameW:
Finally picked up my passport today in Lagos. Thanks to everyone who helped with this process!

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yehtymama: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2023
Just to be sure, If i submit 3 people's passport by post in ONE envelope. I will pay #30,840 for each person for delivery ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: id4sho(m), ozymes and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.