Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2326748 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (1102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by modskiller(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2023
lakeside30:

Thank God o,smooth and eazy entring ,i.pass thru Billy Bishop ,

Are you coming back hime anytime soon to benefit from the BAT 🦇 you voted for?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gentlesoul3268: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2023
How do you routine your flight? From Lagos to Billy Bishop?

I suggest you first landed at Montreal then connecting flight to Billy Bishop

lakeside30:

Thank God o,smooth and eazy entring ,i.pass thru Billy Bishop ,

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chiomapx: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2023
toskin2003:
Hi!
Please I need someone coming from Lagos to Edmonton or Calgary before 27th July. I need a 3kg item from Lagos. I’ll pay for the excess luggage and I’ll compensate the person with Airport pickup and complementary welcome breakfast/lunch/dinner plus any other needed assistance. Please reach out to me on WhatsApp +2347067052116

Who receives luggage from an unknown person.. 😂😆😆

The person wan die

6 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pristine664: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2023
Good morning everyone.

Please who has successfully applied for Spousal Open Work Permit (SOWP) through the new portal??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bostin(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2023
Wendyna:
Yes. I am having the exact same issue. I even started a new application and still got stuck on the same Activities tab. I was able to go pass this some weeks ago with the same information. Any clue on what to do?

Same here ,I'm stuck there too even when I already passed the stage before .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sundayolayemi: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Very dangerous thing to do

chiomapx:

Who receives luggage from an unknown person.. 😂😆😆

The person wan die
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dorzinetech: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Emmafe:
International passport, return ticket, POF, accommodation reservation if you don’t have a host.

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dkgetmuny: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
toskin2003:
Hi!
Please I need someone coming from Lagos to Edmonton or Calgary before 27th July. I need a 3kg item from Lagos. I’ll pay for the excess luggage and I’ll compensate the person with Airport pickup and complementary welcome breakfast/lunch/dinner plus any other needed assistance. Please reach out to me on WhatsApp +2347067052116

Looool
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ahyotomiwa: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Please anyone, for biometrics, is it by a walk-in to the lagos vfs office or one have to seek an appointment?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeb04(f): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
do we still need to download arrivecan?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ahyotomiwa: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
zeb04:

No. Not anymore.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Phemos: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
Emmafe:
Nobody checks transaction history, can only check balance (very rare). You also need to relax, you’re getting too worried, fear sef can draw attention. Just do the normal thing n you’ll be fine.

But wait oo
What if my phone na Nokia touch?
How Dem go tell me to log in to the app nah?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Phemos:

But wait oo
What if my phone na Nokia touch?
How Dem go tell me to log in to the app nah?
That’s left to cbsa officer o.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
ahyotomiwa:
Please anyone, for biometrics, is it by a walk-in to the lagos vfs office or one have to seek an appointment?
You’ve to book appointment on vfs website
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
zeb04:
No, someone said it’s better to use it to avoid delay at the kiosk. I did and still had to redo it at the kiosk.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pristine664:
Good morning everyone.

Please who has successfully applied for Spousal Open Work Permit (SOWP) through the new portal??
You can only use old portal for Sowp
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bostin(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
Wendyna:
Yes. I am having the exact same issue. I even started a new application and still got stuck on the same Activities tab. I was able to go pass this some weeks ago with the same information. Any clue on what to do?

Have you resolved this , how do we move on from there .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bentiner7212: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hello
Good afternoon everyone, I submitted my passport last week Tuesday in Lagos I haven’t receive any mail since but with the help of tracker I saw a messages saying is ready for collection in Abuja since Monday , since then my tracker has not be updated, pls how long does it take to get an mail for collection in Lagos, I’m thinking of going there on Monday or Tuesday
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by overlord77: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
toskin2003:
Hi!

3Kg of bomb abi. Weldone. Ogbeni use that your money and cargo it from Lagos to Edmonton. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pristine664: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Emmafe:
You can only use old portal for Sowp

Thank you very much.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Litup1: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Emmafe:
Since ders no hour restriction. You can submit as many employment proofs as possible.

Hello nairaland!
I’m new here. Please is it okay to apply immediately right after two back to back study permit refusals?

If yes, is it also okay to try out SOWP for myself. My spouse lives and works in Canada with a PGWP.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
Litup1:

Hello nairaland!
I’m new here. Please is it okay to apply immediately right after two back to back study permit refusals?

If yes, is it also okay to try out SOWP for myself. My spouse lives and works in Canada with a PGWP.
You can apply immediately, but I will advice you order note to know why the two applications were denied, that will help tackle it in your new application.

You can apply for Sowp.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Litup1: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
Emmafe:
You can apply immediately, but I will advice you order note to know why the two applications were denied, that will help tackle it in your new application.

You can apply for Sowp.

The refusal treason in the last application is that that VO is not satisfied that I will return home after my study.

For SOWP please, do I have to prove that I’ll return home? Also I used to think SOWP is just for residents that have a study permit and not PGWP. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Also, I heard SOWP processing timeline takes months. How true please?

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by DrPrincess: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Cotyozimede:
My dear a are ready for collection,it happens to my mine was ready and my kids on the tracking still showing processing,well I went to pickup mine and and all was at the vfc for collection
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by DrPrincess: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Book appointment
ahyotomiwa:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by DrPrincess: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
How did you resolve this?
srke2022:
The most unbelievable thing happened today, I sent my passport together with my sons passport to the vac and they returned my passport without a visa. What kind of work is the IRCC doing ? I am just in shock! Now i have to engage with them all over again, i am so tireeeeeeed of them!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AskGod07: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
Well with little experience I had, SOWP is more easier than student visa or visitor visa, Since your spouse (student) genuinely admitted in any Canadian institution and you can afford the POF for each applicant with the support of your spouse documents such as LOA/tuition fee/enrollment letter if already in Canada.

Note: You can also proof your home tie with your employment, your parents or sibling and landed property ( which I noticed is not mandatory for SOWP )

Litup1:

The refusal treason in the last application is that that VO is not satisfied that I will return home after my study.

For SOWP please, do I have to prove that I’ll return home? Also I used to think SOWP is just for residents that have a study permit and not PGWP. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Also, I heard SOWP processing timeline takes months. How true please?

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by FatherFigure: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
Got a mail that passport has been returned to Abuja VAC. Any idea when i can expect them to courier it to Lagos. Completed consent form when I was dispatching to Abuja.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Litup1: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
AskGod07:

Well with little experience I had, SOWP is more easier than student visa or visitor visa, Since your spouse (student) genuinely admitted in any Canadian institution and you can afford the POF for each applicant with the support of your spouse documents such as LOA/tuition fee/enrollment letter if already in Canada.

Note: You can also proof your home tie with your employment, your parents or sibling and landed property ( which I noticed is not mandatory for SOWP )

Thanks for responding.

My spouse is not a student in Canada. He works there using a PGWP. And I’ll be the only applicant for the SOWP.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wendyna: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Me I don’t know o. I have reported the page multiple times. Not like they have an efficient customer support.

Bostin:
Have you resolved this , how do we move on from there .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
Litup1:

Thank you
You’ve to proof strong home tie then even if you’re applying for Sowp. You need to show you’re doing well in your home country. Job, business, assets, investments, families will can be use as home ties. Processing time is solely dependent on the visa officer.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Bentiner7212:
Hello
Good afternoon everyone, I submitted my passport last week Tuesday in Lagos I haven’t receive any mail since but with the help of tracker I saw a messages saying is ready for collection in Abuja since Monday , since then my tracker has not be updated, pls how long does it take to get an mail for collection in Lagos, I’m thinking of going there on Monday or Tuesday
Should be available for collection next week. I will advise you wait to hear from vfs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (1102) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: wencius4u, donteebalo(m), Kelvinarsenal and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.