Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2338273 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by prettyynx(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
You provided too much information ...use chatgtp to write the letter (not more than 100 words ) and just write "please find attached necessary document for my application .

below is an example .

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to apply for a Canadian tourism visa to explore the breathtaking beauty and cultural richness that Canada has to offer. As an avid traveler, I am excited to experience its diverse landscapes, historic sites, and vibrant cities. I assure you of my strong ties to my home country and full compliance with all visa requirements. Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the opportunity to visit Canada.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Sir/Ma,

Request For Tourist Visas for
self & my children with ( Passport No : A , B , C , D & E)

I will like to submit our application for tourist visa . We intend to travel to Toronto Canada for tourism .
We will be in Canada for 10 days for the Christmas / New Year Holiday. My Travel dates Are : 23rd December 2023 To 2nd January 2024.

Our Itinerary in Canada is As Follows :
1 . 23-12-2023-Arrival in Toronto
24-12-2023-Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
25-12-2023-City Views Harbour
26-12-2023-CN Tower & Ripley Aquarium
27-12-2023-Toronto Zoo
28-12-2023 - Casa Loma Tour & CF Toronto Eaton Centre
29-12-2023-Bata Shoe Museum
30-12-2023-National Park
31-12-2023- Stay in the hotel
01-01-2023-Art Gallery Of Ontario
02-01-2024-Travel Back

I have an asset , A house with tenants which I submitted documents to attest to it . I have a travel history of been to India , China , America & France which i also included as my documents .
I and my kids have also been to Rwanda & France as a family trip last year. My daughter has a travel history to Spain & Italy .

My daughter ( A ) with passport number (A ) is in the United Kingdom studying at University Of Birmingham , Birmingham United Kingdom . I have submitted documents to attest to this .

My two twin daughters ( B & C ) with Passport Number ( B & C ) are currently students of IMO state University , Owerri , Imo State Nigeria . ( IMSU ) . I have also submitted documents to attest to this .

My son ( D ) with passport number ( D ) is a student of Convenant , Ogun state , Nigeria. I have also included documents to attest to this .

We will like to spend some time together during the Christmas / New Year holidays while school is on break.
I am fully responsible for their entire expenses during this trip .

Our supporting documents which I have included to support our application are as follows:
1. 4 Months Bank
3. National Identification Number Slip of each of us .
4. Visa Pages of myself (2 China Visas , 3 USA Visas , including the current one , 2 India visas & 2 France Visa ) , Visa Pages of My kids ( France , Italy & Spain )

5. Property Documents
6. Banks Reference Letter
7. Family Photograph
8. Birth Certificate of My Children
9. Marriage Certificate
10. Tenancy Agreements For My Tenants
12. Flight & Hotel Reservation
13. Letter Of Introduction
14. CAC
15. Offer Letter From university of Birmingham , Birmingham , United Kingdom.
16. Confirmation Of Acceptance For Studies Statement ( CAS from university of Birmingham , United Kingdom .
17. Telex Tuition Payment Slip of £4000 & £3600 respectively to University Of Birmingham , United Kingdom .( Postgraduate Studies )
18. School fees receipt of 6,285 pounds
19. School status letter showing enrollment status
18. 2 IMO State University Acceptance Letter For ( B & C )
19 . Hostel Receipts Starting from ( Year 2020 - Year 2022/2023 ) For B & C
20 . Imo state University School Fees Receipt ( Year 1 - Year 3 ) ( For B & C )
21. 2 IMO State University Student ID Card For B & C
22 . Convenant University Admission Slip
23. Convenant University School Fees Payment Slip ( Session 2021 / 2022 ( Year 1 ) - Current Session 2022/2023 ( Year 3 )
24. Letter Of Sponsorship.

I trust you will find everything in order , but Please feel free to let me know if you need any additional details or documents ...

Thanks and Regards

[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Cutiejewel: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Emmafe:
He should remember the mail he used nah, wit that you can do forget password. If you’ve UCI n application number, create a new gckey n link the account. I hope he will still remember the security questions. If not maybe you’ll need to call ircc for assistance.

He can’t remember any, I have my UCI and my application …

Where can I reach the ircc number on ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wahala , Is too much information bad ? I did all that because they are all adults , to show more information

prettyynx:
You provided too much information ...use chatgtp to write the letter (not more than 100 words ) and just write "please find attached necessary document for my application .

below is an example .

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to apply for a Canadian tourism visa to explore the breathtaking beauty and cultural richness that Canada has to offer. As an avid traveler, I am excited to experience its diverse landscapes, historic sites, and vibrant cities. I assure you of my strong ties to my home country and full compliance with all visa requirements. Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the opportunity to visit Canada.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Sir/Ma,

Request For Tourist Visas for
self & my children with ( Passport No : A , B , C , D & E)

I will like to submit our application for tourist visa . We intend to travel to Toronto Canada for tourism .
We will be in Canada for 10 days for the Christmas / New Year Holiday. My Travel dates Are : 23rd December 2023 To 2nd January 2024.

Our Itinerary in Canada is As Follows :
1 . 23-12-2023-Arrival in Toronto
24-12-2023-Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
25-12-2023-City Views Harbour
26-12-2023-CN Tower & Ripley Aquarium
27-12-2023-Toronto Zoo
28-12-2023 - Casa Loma Tour & CF Toronto Eaton Centre
29-12-2023-Bata Shoe Museum
30-12-2023-National Park
31-12-2023- Stay in the hotel
01-01-2023-Art Gallery Of Ontario
02-01-2024-Travel Back

I have an asset , A house with tenants which I submitted documents to attest to it . I have a travel history of been to India , China , America & France which i also included as my documents .
I and my kids have also been to Rwanda & France as a family trip last year. My daughter has a travel history to Spain & Italy .

My daughter ( A ) with passport number (A ) is in the United Kingdom studying at University Of Birmingham , Birmingham United Kingdom . I have submitted documents to attest to this .

My two twin daughters ( B & C ) with Passport Number ( B & C ) are currently students of IMO state University , Owerri , Imo State Nigeria . ( IMSU ) . I have also submitted documents to attest to this .

My son ( D ) with passport number ( D ) is a student of Convenant , Ogun state , Nigeria. I have also included documents to attest to this .

We will like to spend some time together during the Christmas / New Year holidays while school is on break.
I am fully responsible for their entire expenses during this trip .

Our supporting documents which I have included to support our application are as follows:
1. 4 Months Bank
3. National Identification Number Slip of each of us .
4. Visa Pages of myself (2 China Visas , 3 USA Visas , including the current one , 2 India visas & 2 France Visa ) , Visa Pages of My kids ( France , Italy & Spain )

5. Property Documents
6. Banks Reference Letter
7. Family Photograph
8. Birth Certificate of My Children
9. Marriage Certificate
10. Tenancy Agreements For My Tenants
12. Flight & Hotel Reservation
13. Letter Of Introduction
14. CAC
15. Offer Letter From university of Birmingham , Birmingham , United Kingdom.
16. Confirmation Of Acceptance For Studies Statement ( CAS from university of Birmingham , United Kingdom .
17. Telex Tuition Payment Slip of £4000 & £3600 respectively to University Of Birmingham , United Kingdom .( Postgraduate Studies )
18. School fees receipt of 6,285 pounds
19. School status letter showing enrollment status
18. 2 IMO State University Acceptance Letter For ( B & C )
19 . Hostel Receipts Starting from ( Year 2020 - Year 2022/2023 ) For B & C
20 . Imo state University School Fees Receipt ( Year 1 - Year 3 ) ( For B & C )
21. 2 IMO State University Student ID Card For B & C
22 . Convenant University Admission Slip
23. Convenant University School Fees Payment Slip ( Session 2021 / 2022 ( Year 1 ) - Current Session 2022/2023 ( Year 3 )
24. Letter Of Sponsorship.

I trust you will find everything in order , but Please feel free to let me know if you need any additional details or documents ...

Thanks and Regards

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by megapriest(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
I learnt converting Visiting s Visa to Work permit isn't as easy to do as most people trying to Japa thought.....

I want to ask ..

Is Canada tolerant with illegal immigrants like US?
Could it possible for an overstayed visitor to still get a Full Time Job possibly at those Rural provinces ...

Just thinking about survival of illegal immigrants in Canada compared to US..

I beg put mouth

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
Cutiejewel:

That will be difficult o.

Call ircc on this line +1-800-267-6788
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by prettyynx(m): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
too much info isnt that bad , but youve literally done their job for them ..which sometimes spooks them ... neverthless too little information too is bad lol ...
go with your guts and follow prayer .

meljoe:
Wahala , Is too much information bad ? I did all that because they are all adults , to show more information

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by prettyynx(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
never get stranded in canada .

and yes LMIA jobs are very tough to get .

goodluck

megapriest:
I learnt converting Visiting s Visa to Work permit isn't as easy to do as most people trying to Japa thought.....

I want to ask ..

Could it possible for an overstayed visitor to still get a Full Time Job possibly at those Rural provinces ...

I beg put mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
megapriest:

I want to ask ..

I beg put mouth
bros avoid Canada if you want to end up being illegal. You can try US. Canada wey everything na about documents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wonderful , thank you so much

prettyynx:
too much info isnt that bad , but youve literally done their job for them ..which sometimes spooks them ... neverthless too little information too is bad lol ...
go with your guts and follow prayer .

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
meljoe:
Wonderful , thank you so much

Your statements are all okay. I’ve read more expressive writeup. Add as many evidence/documents as you can.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Cutiejewel:

with your UCI. You can retrieve your lost account by creating a new gckey account and linking them up.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
megapriest:

I want to ask ..

I beg put mouth

Staying in Canada without status is terrible.
Miserable life

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
Greetings everyone. I noticed there is a V-1 on my visitor visa category. Any idea what it means? Is that how it is for everyone?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
Greetings everyone. I noticed there is a V-1 on my visitor visa category. Any idea what it means? Is that how it is for everybody?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nbv1: 1:27am On Jul 26, 2023
Viking07:
bros avoid Canada if you want to end up being illegal. You can try US. Canada wey everything na about documents.

I have warned many people here my brothers and sisters I live in canada. Canada is very tough and not like what people outside thought . Do not come in here with visitor visa with intention of converting to work. It is not easy. Even for legal students to get PR is a long process after their PGWP they still need to write ielts and get high points to be eligible.

For a visitor be ready to cough out between 20k to 28k cad cad above for LMIa jobs or spend the same on study by applying to school. It’s not easy here , to get a job as a PR holder is very tough , many students can’t find a job so tell me what you are coming here to do with your visitor visa. Everything is expensive here especially in Toronto where I am . You should get your finance right and priorities before coming here or else you will be disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ThatCEO: 1:38am On Jul 26, 2023
Please is police non criminal certificate n medical needed for Canada visit visa?

Mind you, I have a police certificate from d last country I visited, but don't have d Naija own...n would prefer to avoid it if not needed

Please if anyone can point me to d page where I can find visit visa requirements, will really appreciate. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by modskiller(m): 6:37am On Jul 26, 2023
Nbv1:

I have warned many people here my brothers and sisters I live in canada. Canada is very tough and not like what people outside thought . Do not come in here with visitor visa with intention of converting to work. It is not easy. Even for legal students to get PR is a long process after their PGWP they still need to write ielts and get high points to be eligible.

For a visitor be ready to cough out between 20k to 28k cad cad above for LMIa jobs or spend the same on study by applying to school. It’s not easy here , to get a job as a PR holder is very tough , many students can’t find a job so tell me what you are coming here to do with your visitor visa. Everything is expensive here especially in Toronto where I am . You should get your finance right and priorities before coming here or else you will be disappointed.

Can he just convert it to study and go to school then if that will give him a chance at getting a PGWP?

If not what’s the way forward?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 26, 2023
ThatCEO:
Please is police non criminal certificate n medical needed for Canada visit visa?
s
No
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2023
ikemummy:
Greetings everyone. I noticed there is a V-1 on my visitor visa category. Any idea what it means? Is that how it is for everybody?
You can easily Google this. V=Visitor.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 26, 2023
modskiller:

Can he just convert it to study and go to school then if that will give him a chance at getting a PGWP?

Yes.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2023
Okay thank you so much , please do you know where I should address it to ? Like the address or something . Should I just write The Consular Officer , Canadian Embassy ?

Viking07:
Your statements are all okay. I’ve read more expressive writeup. Add as many evidence/documents as you can.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Phemos: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2023
Emmafe:

Mails
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
Nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

Webform
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi
Thank u @Emmafe:
But a friend of mine wants to know how he can know where his own application is being processed. Pls is there a way he can know that?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Yinka200(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2023
Nbv1:

What if you have someone in Canada that is ready to accommodate you if u travel to Canada on visit Visa? If the person can over stayed and convert to work permit?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2023
Yinka200:

What if you have someone in Canada that is ready to accommodate you if u travel to Canada on visit Visa? If the person can over stayed and convert to work permit?
You can’t overstay. You have 6 months to do the miracle and change/extend your visa.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2023
Phemos:

Thank u @Emmafe:
But a friend of mine wants to know how he can know where his own application is being processed. Pls is there a way he can know that?
If it’s visit visa it’s In Nairobi, if it’s study visa it’s in Ottawa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2023
ThatCEO:

Mind you, I have a police certificate from d last country I visited, but don't have d Naija own...n would prefer to avoid it if not needed

Please if anyone can point me to d page where I can find visit visa requirements, will really appreciate. Thanks
Both are not needed. They’ll run der background checks, medical isn’t needed for visit visa since you’re not using up to 6 months.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lanrebobokay: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
Emmafe:
Both are not needed. They’ll run der background checks, medical isn’t needed for visit visa since you’re not using up to 6 months.

@Emmafe what advice can you give someone with pending Application from August 2020
on the application tracker currently shows
Eligibility completed
Background check still in process

sent a webform and was told the file is in Lagos still in process
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Haryour124: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nelson2023:
I submitted my passport for stamping since 2 weeks ago but know response from VFS since. I checked my account today and I saw closed . Do anyone know the meaning of closed ?

Pls ave u gotten your passport ??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Cutiejewel: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Emmafe:

That will be difficult o.

Call ircc on this line +1-800-267-6788

Thank you so much …

Is the line toll free ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Yinka200(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Viking07:
You can’t overstay. You have 6 months to do the miracle and change/extend your visa.

Ok thanks, but is it possible to extend or change your visit Visa to work permit within that six months? Since you wanna japa and have no intention of going back to your country.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mrfksb1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
Yinka200:

Ok thanks, but is it possible to extend or change your visit Visa to work permit within that six months? Since you wanna japa and have no intention of going back to your country.
stop disturbing yourself. The main thing is get your visa first. Once you enter Canada no one will deport you. If the job thing didn't work you switch to assylum. You can become gay just for some time for the sole purpose of assylum.

Your prayers should be to get the visa stop disturbing yourself.

If you're single you've nothing to lose enter Canada with visit visa in 4-5yrs you'll have your papers. Unless you're married and you're bothered to know the quick way to have papers so you can move your family.

Get to Canada use gay assylum route you'll have your papers.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Yinka200:

is it possible? Yes.
Is it easy? No.

https://youtube.com/live/TwT1SLHUUZk?feature=share

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1108) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: uchennay, id4sho(m), Kelvinarsenal and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.