Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2320678 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Yinka200(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Viking07:
is it possible? Yes.
Is it easy? No.

https://youtube.com/live/TwT1SLHUUZk?feature=share

Thanks bro, so truck driving is the best and easiest way to convert your visit Visa to work permit.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cutiejewel:

Thank you so much …

Is the line toll free ?
If you’re calling from Canada
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Lanrebobokay:

@Emmafe what advice can you give someone with pending Application from August 2020
on the application tracker currently shows
Eligibility completed
Background check still in process

sent a webform and was told the file is in Lagos still in process
Send mails and Webform to lagos until they do the needful.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tweeny24: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello please I’m here to make an enquiry for someone
Can upfront medical be done before submitting application?if yes,how can one go about it?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bskyb(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello all,

So, I received an email saying that passport has been sent back thru their courier services partner and that it can be tracked on the partner's website.

Firstly, who is their courier partner?

Also, I tried tracking on DHL website using the tracking ID given (the same one used to track progress on VFS site) and it was unrecognized by DHL.

How do I track a package that is being sent back to applicant?

Thanks

Emmafe Viking07
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by leonardxystus(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Emmafe:
Ignore that, you can pickup in person or send a third party. If you want to pickup ursef just go with photocopy of your international passport n write ur tracking number on it.

@Emmafe I got a mail from VFS that my passport is ready for pick up at Abuja CVAC, meanwhile I submitted in Lagos through DHL. How do I go about it? Should I wait for them to send it to Lagos? Or make arrangements for pick up?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SweetJJ: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
Emmafe:
If it’s visit visa it’s In Nairobi, if it’s study visa it’s in Ottawa

Not entirely true. Study visas still Nairobi. Although they may send a few to other places if they have a lot of work.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gentlesoul3268: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Yes , but not required for tourist and visitor visa.

tweeny24:
Hello please I’m here to make an enquiry for someone
Can upfront medical be done before submitting application?if yes,how can one go about it?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
bskyb:
Hello all,

So, I received an email saying that passport has been sent back thru their courier services partner and that it can be tracked on the partner's website.

Firstly, who is their courier partner?

Also, I tried tracking on DHL website using the tracking ID given (the same one used to track progress on VFS site) and it was unrecognized by DHL.

How do I track a package that is being sent back to applicant?

Thanks

Emmafe Viking07
UPS

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lanrebobokay: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Emmafe:
Send mails and Webform to lagos until they do the needful.

Please do you have the link for the Lagos Webform?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tweeny24: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

Yes , but not required for tourist and visitor visa.

It is for SOWP and how can one go about it?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eniiyanu1: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
leonardxystus:
When did you send it?

@Emmafe I got a mail from VFS that my passport is ready for pick up at Abuja CVAC, meanwhile I submitted in Lagos through DHL. How do I go about it? Should I wait for them to send it to Lagos? Or make arrangements for pick up?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by austino677(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
meljoe:
Okay thank you so much , please do you know where I should address it to ? Like the address or something . Should I just write The Consular Officer , Canadian Embassy ?

any answer please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gentlesoul3268: 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Send email to IOM that you want to book for upfront medical appointment.

(iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int)

tweeny24:

It is for SOWP and how can one go about it?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
Emmafe:
Yes, look for another conference. You can go for tourism or other purpose, just be ready to prove your entry into Canada at POE.

Very important on,if the conference had expired /already passed and gone pls look for another conference to cover you up at the POE,pls i beg you do not travel with a conference visa that the conference had come and gone,they almost send a friend back on this

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Amo12345: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
Lyoncrescent:

Mine was group. All our names were on one letter
ok thanks, pls, there is place on the Canada form questioneer where they ask , are you applying for business visit/official delegates, what did u choose, was it official delegate, that we should choose, or business visit, we are been sponsored by olthe organization, federal. I would appreciate to read from you soon, thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
[quote author=Eniiyanu1 post=124676102][/quote]

It will reach lagos soon,no disturb yourself going to Abuja,when it arrives lagos they will message you accordingly
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
leonardxystus:

It will reach lagos no disturb yourself,they will message you when ot reach lagos where u submit

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
ikemummy:
Greetings everyone. I noticed there is a V-1 on my visitor visa category. Any idea what it means? Is that how it is for everybody?

V1 means ,the Visa is admissible for only you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Phemos: 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Emmafe:
If it’s visit visa it’s In Nairobi, if it’s study visa it’s in Ottawa
Ohk thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kdfemi(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
lakeside30:

It will reach lagos no disturb yourself,they will message you when ot reach lagos where u submit

I don’t know if VFS is currently overloaded mine arrived at Abuja for Pickup since last week Thursday, i haven’t heard anything from VFS lagos.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Pristine664: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
kdfemi:

I don’t know if VFS is currently overloaded mine arrived at Abuja for Pickup since last week Thursday, i haven’t heard anything from VFS lagos.

Did you try to track it?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Effect001(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello House. Pls I will appreciate if someone can educate and clarify me on this. My International passport will expire in 2024 Oct. If I apply for Canada visa by November this year(2023) ..if am granted visa; is it that the visa validity given will pass my passport expiry date or the validity ends when my passport expires. I know for sure US case is quite different. As US will give 2 or 5 years visa validity irrespective if your passport is expiring soon.

I will be grateful if am properly guided on this.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Please what address should I write on the cover letter please ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
lakeside30:

V1 means ,the Visa is admissible for only you
🤣 Not correct. V-1 means Visitor Visa.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Effect001:
Hello House. Pls I will appreciate if someone can educate and clarify me on this. My International passport will expire in 2024 Oct. If I apply for Canada visa by November this year(2023) ..if am granted visa; is it that the visa validity given will pass my passport expiry date or the validity ends when my passport expires. I know for sure US case is quite different. As US will give 2 or 5 years visa validity irrespective if your passport is expiring soon.

I will be grateful if am properly guided on this.
Canada issue visa according to your PP expiry date. If your passport expires next year. Your visa will expire next year. I’d advise you get a 10yr passport so you can get a 10yr visa.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by prettyynx(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Do not follow this route if your story is not genuine .... and you cant prove it .
Do not follow this route if your story is not genuine

it is not a favorable route at all!!!
Mrfksb1:
stop disturbing yourself. The main thing is get your visa first. Once you enter Canada no one will deport you. If the job thing didn't work you switch to assylum. You can become gay just for some time for the sole purpose of assylum.

Your prayers should be to get the visa stop disturbing yourself.

If you're single you've nothing to lose enter Canada with visit visa in 4-5yrs you'll have your papers. Unless you're married and you're bothered to know the quick way to have papers so you can move your family.

Get to Canada use gay assylum route you'll have your papers.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
prettyynx:
advice on how you got the LMIA job offer please or can i give you a call ?
You haven’t gotten a job 🫤
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mrfksb1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
prettyynx:

Do not follow this route if your story is not genuine .... and you cant prove it .

it is not a favorable route at all!!!
oga rest. I used this route over 40,000 Africans have used it since 2018
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nbv1: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
modskiller:

Can he just convert it to study and go to school then if that will give him a chance at getting a PGWP?

If not what’s the way forward?

You can change to study it’s the same thing as applying for study permit from anywhere. Tuition is high from 17500 cad for a year diploma and 2 years gives 3yrs PGWP while 1 year gives just one. Everything Canada govt setup is to take money away from people

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
lakeside30:

Very important on,if the conference had expired /already passed and gone pls look for another conference to cover you up at the POE,pls i beg you do not travel with a conference visa that the conference had come and gone,they almost send a friend back on this

I have someone visited canada through business visa (conference)

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nbv1: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Yinka200:

What if you have someone in Canada that is ready to accommodate you if u travel to Canada on visit Visa? If the person can over stayed and convert to work permit?

If you have someone ready to accommodate you then one problem solved you can focus on studying, it’s hard to get LMIa directly most people pay to get it. Except you have the money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1100) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Aykisbi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.