Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2332118 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (1106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
lakeside30:

Pls.can u give me the webform link? I cant find it on my browser again.thanks

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/web-form.html
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Fiyinola: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
pls,what is the duration of months for statement of account for a family going for visiting
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by overlord77: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ilovemusicndart:
For someone who speaks French and English fluently is possible to migrate with a tourist visa into canada
Please I need an answer everyone

Get your test scores in and get into the Express entry pool. People with English and French tests are hot cake right now. CRS as low as 370 can get you a federal ITA real quick

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maraellaa(f): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2023
Please nairalander I need your help!!!!!
After applying for the Canada visit visa, what are the documents they are supposed to send to me or mail to me because I haven’t gotten any ??

Is anybody else in my shoes??lets help one another

God bless you all

Please answer me
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Aystar78: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Kenya Airlines, Lagos to Toronto 1.5M

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by slimmsyyetty: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Have you done biometric within the last 10years? If yes, only the confirmation of your application would be sent to you first . But if you haven't done biometric before, you should receive the letter for your application confirmation and then your biometric letter after some few hours. Now I don't know how quick the biometric letter comes for visit visa because it comes almost immediately for study permit once you make payment

maraellaa:
After applying for the Canada visit visa, what are the documents they are supposed to send to me or mail to me because I haven’t gotten any ??

God bless you all

Please answer me
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Aameenaah: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=AskGod07 post=125215243]
You go and flagpole and change your visitor visa to open work permit while your kids from 4 years would get study permit

Okay, thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Time55: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
What details did the customer asked for before your tracking number was given to you?

Update on my passport
I called VFS customer care line
2348150199900yesterday, they gave me my tracking number and told that my passport was ready for collection, I went to VFS today and collected my passport, their was error in my email address that's why I didn't get VFS mail notifications. People that came to collect passport today was 200+ [/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Please the person that did one of my kids biometrics made a mistake in the spelling of her name but on the application , it’s correct. Please what do I do please ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ilovemusicndart: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
overlord77:

Get your test scores in and get into the Express entry pool. People with English and French tests are hot cake right now. CRS as low as 370 can get you a federal ITA real quick
You mean I have to do a French exam(TEF) right ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SweetJJ: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ilovemusicndart:

I don’t know how to go about it
To be honest

Google: TCF or TEF
Google: IELTS or CELPIP
Google: Express Entry
You will also need to do evaluation of your degree, so Google WES too

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Betterlife2018: 5:53am On Aug 20, 2023
Ilovemusicndart:
For someone who speaks French and English fluently is possible to migrate with a tourist visa into canada
Please I need an answer everyone

Go here and ask your question.

https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/522

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/164

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Whytelyon(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2023
Greetings,

I have something to ask. I have a conference for June next year, Can i submit my visa application this year?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ABSTRUSE: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2023
Hola55:

I got a response from them after sending reconsideration request,they acknowledged it and said it has been allocated to an officer for review

Hallo! How did you file this? What office did you send to and do you now have a decision regarding this ‘?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Henrymore2013: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2023
Please anybody in Holland college Canada in prince edward island..if yes can you reply me please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SaDD911: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
How can I get in touch pls? I need your help
shegzyfash:

@samplay1 I just came back from Canada with a visiting visa last week tuesday, pls i dont mind if u can recommend a truck driving school that is recognize by the Canadian government or the particular one your friend used. thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mikeayus(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
SweetJJ:

It depends sha. At the point of application, I think a dummy ticket will do. My mom used a dummy ticket and we didn't have any issues. I also know a lot of people that used a flight itinerary and no issues. But not at the point of flying.

Please what do you refer to as dummy ticket? I tried dummyticket.com but its not a free service.
For the flight Itinerary approach...would It be fine to just do a screenshot of the itinerary and save as a pdf file to be submitted with my application? look forward to your kind response.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Moorkingbird1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Happy Sunday fam...
Please what's next after biometrics and the next🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Time55: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Please do we have anyone here that travelled via vv and was able to changed to wv to kindly share their experiences. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
I met a family of 5 today in London.
Next month will be their 6months in Canada.
They have tried all their possible best to change to work permit to no avail.

An immigration expert is requesting for 20k cad from them for LMIA job.

He's planning to extend his visitor visa stay for another 6months inside Canada 'pls is this possible?'

Because I'm just confused, I don't know the kind of advice to give.....

Please guys your advice is needed, will just be doing screenshot of any advice from here and send to him.

Abeg help a confused brother o
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
oluayebenz:

He's planning to extend his visitor visa stay for another 6months inside Canada 'pls is this possible?'

Please guys your advice is needed, will just be doing screenshot of any advice from here and send to him.

Lord Jesus Christ!
Getting this LMIA job no be here oh if na like this
God on you alone oh
Fear just dey catch me like this 🤔

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nazonly: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hi,
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by overlord77: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ilovemusicndart:

You mean I have to do a French exam(TEF) right ?

yes. TEF or TCF
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Let him pay d 20k cad na if it's genuine or better still convert to study.

If it's me I will pay d 20k cad oo, cos d cost of buying air ticket back home for 5 people go reach almost dat amount oo
oluayebenz:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by GodsOwn2004(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
You can check IRCC website for info regarding 'Visitor record'. Its a type of VV extension application. It has its rules and eligibility.

oluayebenz:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by qtguru(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
maraellaa:

God bless you all

Please answer me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Newbiein2016: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
What will be the reason for extension for him and his family?

Generally, they will have to apply and indicate why they need to stay another 6 months and prove that they have the funds to support their stay in Canada (this will mean proof of finances, employment, or that of the spouse/partner). What about the children? Why are they out of school for 12months?

They can't be supported by Canada as they are temporary visitors so how do they intend to manage this?

That 20kCAD would be better spent on a course that allows your family's legal presence in Canada as the idea of paying for LMIA sponsored jobs smells like a scam and might mean they end up losing that money.

oluayebenz:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Time55:
Please do we have anyone here that travelled via vv and was able to changed to wv to kindly share their experiences. Thanks
very good question!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hunee: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Gurus in the house. Help a sister. Please if you mistakenly uploaded your employment letter in the optional document section, how do you delete it.

Or how do you delete an uploaded document on the last page.

Please help sir/ma
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Munachimso30:

Lord Jesus Christ!
Getting this LMIA job no be here oh if na like this
God on you alone oh
Fear just dey catch me like this 🤔

Lol

Different people with different cases.

I was wondering how someone will even relocate a whole family of 5 for once on a visit visa, is that not madness?

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
hunee:
Gurus in the house. Help a sister. Please if you mistakenly uploaded your employment letter in the optional document section, how do you delete it.

Or how do you delete an uploaded document on the last page.

Please help sir/ma

Seems there is a place at the bottom of that section that indicate remove, or have you submitted and pay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (1106) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: deejay102, affoncad, NuCypher and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.