Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2349690 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (1112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meljoe: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Photo ? There wasn’t in mine
Just passport data page , proof of funds , and additional information

puffmama:
There is a space for upload photo now and it's not on the list for optional docs

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Cal2020: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
meljoe:
That’s all , you don’t need passport photograph. When you go for biometrics , they will take a picture of you and your biometrics too

Thank you so much!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by marveltrades01: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Yes it is visit visa
yinkzzboy:
Congratulations boss
Is your type of visa a Visit Visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by marveltrades01: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
Congratulations!

SweetJJ:
Finally my mom collected her passport yesterday (through courier). I really cannot tell why the stamping took so long.

Full timeline
Visitor visa application submitted: June 21,
Biometrics: June 28th
BVL and PPR: July 10th
Passport submitted; July 11th
Passport Received back: August 16th

All the same, we praise Jehovah!!!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Optimusy: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Good evening,

Please how do I book for biometrics. Tried the vfs site but don't seem to be getting it.

Abeg help
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
puffmama:
There is a space for upload photo now and it's not on the list for optional docs

There's no such on IRCC portal
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Cal2020:
Hi, can someone please explain where I can upload passport photograph on the new IRCC portal for visit visa application? I am all the way down to the payment section I didn’t see where to upload passport photo or is it not required for this application? Thanks in advance!

Continue with your payment.

No section for passport photograph
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by anwori(m): 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
Good evening gurus, pls guys my US visa just got denied today it was painful after months of preparation and I got denied in less than 2mins. someone mention to me I can apply for Canada International conference, that it is 70-80% guarantee but I don't have any details about any conferences in Canada, pls guys help me with the links, requirements and details on how to apply and pls guys is it possible to get interview dates in Canada giving the fact I am apply now.
Sorry for the long write up, I will extremely grateful for any response, Godbless our japa advisers and hustlers.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Aystar78: 12:27am On Aug 18, 2023
Pls guys who is flying to Canada next month Kenya Airlines on September 19th,Muritala airport, am actually looking for a partner flying same day
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SweetJJ: 1:22am On Aug 18, 2023
slimmsyyetty:
Please, could you share the docs she submitted? Thanks

Documents plenty ooo
I gave her an invitation letter,
my transcript,
my enrollment letter,
my employment details,
my pay stubs,
my study permit

For her
Her statement of account,
All of our birth certificate,
Her employment letter,
Her promotion letter
Her pay stub,
Pictures of her and my kids,
her and my other siblings,
her and her aged mother,
Her marriage certificate,
Statement of purpose,
Her vehicle Documents
Leave approval letter,
A flight itinerary (dummy ticket)

Her visa was approved in 9 working days from biometrics, lol.

This is about it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by puffmama: 1:33am On Aug 18, 2023
I don't think so but ensure you declare all refusals.

quote author=DabELLs post=125182015]Good evening bosses. I applied for Canadian conference visa few years ago and was denied. We applied as group. They said the previous people that traveled via same program did not return to Nigeria. Can that affect if I apply for a student visa now.[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by puffmama: 1:38am On Aug 18, 2023
I just submitted my application on August 10th. There was a space for it . I signed in through the GC key and there was a section to upload digital photo. They even gave the specification of the photos by the question mark next to it

oluayebenz:

There's no such on IRCC portal

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by puffmama: 1:52am On Aug 18, 2023
When last did you check ? I have posted a screen munch of the docs I submitted a week ago . Digital photo was one of it .

quote author=oluayebenz post=125181752]

There's no such on IRCC portal [/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by HonWise(m): 3:23am On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by HonWise(m): 3:25am On Aug 18, 2023
Hello Friends,

If you are coming to Niagara College Welland Campus, I have 2 suitable room for student, 1 minute walk to bus stop, grocery stores near by. It is a new basement, kitchen furnished but rooms are not. Reach me for enquiries, available for immediate occupation, beyond September 1st it may no longer be available.

Success to everyone waiting for PPR, safe travel to those enroute.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by HonWise(m): 3:26am On Aug 18, 2023
Not at the moment
Samdav12345:

Do you any link for Conestoga College waterloo campus?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by HonWise(m): 3:29am On Aug 18, 2023
You can reach out when time comes
Feolu20:

Hello, I won’t be coming to Niagara College Welland Campus until November cos I start there in January. Can you pls keep me aware of any new accommodations that might be available for that period?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by HonWise(m): 3:31am On Aug 18, 2023
Yes it is still available [quote author=dkingslayer99 post=125161645][/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by HonWise(m): 3:36am On Aug 18, 2023
It is still available @dkingslayer99
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by alakara(m): 5:28am On Aug 18, 2023
DabELLs:
Good evening bosses. I applied for Canadian conference visa few years ago and was denied. We applied as group. They said the previous people that traveled via same program did not return to Nigeria. Can that affect if I apply for a student visa now.

NO
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mikeayus(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2023
SweetJJ:

Documents plenty ooo
I gave her an invitation letter,
my transcript,
my enrollment letter,
my employment details,
my pay stubs,
my study permit

For her
Her statement of account,
All of our birth certificate,
Her employment letter,
Her promotion letter
Her pay stub,
Pictures of her and my kids,
her and my other siblings,
her and her aged mother,
Her marriage certificate,
Statement of purpose,
Her vehicle Documents
Leave approval letter,
A flight itinerary (dummy ticket)

Her visa was approved in 9 working days from biometrics, lol.

This is about it!

Thanks for this. Please can you share the template of the invitation letter here for reference?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Cal2020: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2023
oluayebenz:

Continue with your payment.

No section for passport photograph
Thanks so much I thought I did something wrong. 😊
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2023
puffmama:
I just submitted my application on August 10th. There was a space for it . I signed in through the GC key and there was a section to upload digital photo. They even gave the specification of the photos by the question mark next to it

You are right.
I have no much idea about the old portal.
But on the new IRCC portal, no section for passport photograph
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Cal2020:

Thanks so much I thought I did something wrong. 😊

Nope. You did not
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Aystar78:
Pls guys who is flying to Canada next month Kenya Airlines on September 19th,Muritala airport, am actually looking for a partner flying same day

How much for the ticket ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MrALIVE: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2023
Aystar78:
how much did you pay for ticket?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maraellaa(f): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Please Good afternoon oo!!!!
I have applied for the Canadian visit visa. I’ve gotten my appointment letter but I haven’t gotten my biometrics instructions letter and receipt from ircc. Am I the only one. Please someone should answer me I beg
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
maraellaa:
Please Good afternoon oo!!!!
I have applied for the Canadian visit visa. I’ve gotten my appointment letter but I haven’t gotten my biometrics instructions letter and receipt from ircc. Am I the only one. Please someone should answer me I beg

Appointment letter for passport submission?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maraellaa(f): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
No for biometrics
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
DabELLs:
Good evening bosses. I applied for Canadian conference visa few years ago and was denied. We applied as group. They said the previous people that traveled via same program did not return to Nigeria. Can that affect if I apply for a student visa now.
Was that the reason given for your refusal ? You need to know exactly why you got denied. Not “them say”
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maraellaa(f): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
No for biometrics. Please someone answer me🥺
lakeside30:

Appointment letter for passport submission?

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (1112) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: sisiko, affoncad, TULLOP and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.