Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2316428 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (1097) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by justwise(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2023
Jummy24701:

Maybe he is teaching people that on his personal whatsapp but I[b] Havnt seen anything like that ok his whatsapp group[/b], what I have seen so far are basic informations and people encouraging themselves.

Yes he did and he mentioned it here in one of his posts. He doesn't want to post it here because he was afriad of the negative backlash it will generate.

He started whatsapp group so as to have control of his gulibles who are ready to swallow his lies and fraudulent paths to Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ChiPromise: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2023
Please, is anyone aware of how I can book an appointment with Vfs Lagos? I'm unable to book online.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ChiPromise: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2023
tonero230:
I did my biometrics today. Can someone help me to submit my passport if they request for it .
Hello @tonero230. Pls I'll need your assistance with this your person. I need to book an appointment at VFS.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tonero230(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2023
ChiPromise:

Hello @tonero230. Pls I'll need your assistance with this your person. I need to book an appointment at VFS.

Ok. Email
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ChiPromise: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2023
tonero230:

Ok. Email
Chidinmapromise22@yahoo.com
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by otedola1(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2023
Good morning House,
I want summit my application today

pls this.... ( Purpose of Travel - Other ) is for Letter of Introduction? or Hotel confirmation

or Schedule 1 Application for a Temporary, is Hotel confirmation

And again I uploaded my bank Statement, since last week 12/09/2023 and I want summit application today, do I need to reprint or I should continue with last week

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by otedola1(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2023
Emmafe:
Adding it already shows you’re not going for visiting. Get into Canada first before you start changing.

@Emmafe

Good morning House,

this pls ( Purpose of Travel - Other ) is for Letter of Introduction? or Hotel confirmation

And again I uploaded my bank Statement, since last week 12/09/2023 and I want summit application today, do I need to reprint or I should the last week
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tayogbade: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hello everyone

Please how do I go about booking a ticket showing my itinerary. How do you guys go about it?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
tayogbade:
Hello everyone

Please how do I go about booking a ticket showing my itinerary. How do you guys go about it?
Dont book or reserve anything. Just submit a good application, flight and accommodation is done after you’ve your visa.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
otedola1:

@Emmafe

Good morning House,

this pls ( Purpose of Travel - Other ) is for Letter of Introduction? or Hotel confirmation

And again I uploaded my bank Statement, since last week 12/09/2023 and I want summit application today, do I need to reprint or I should the last week

I don’t understand your first question. Purpose of travel is the reason for your trip like tourism, visiting a family member etc. Don’t book hotel or flight until your visa is ready.

You can use bank statement that is within a month.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
tayogbade:
Hello everyone

Google Toronto or d city you wish to visit events,apply and make d payment with ur Dollar card...the ticket will be sent to ur email... some events are free...just apply and d ticket will be sent to ur email....you can apply for like 2 or 3 events plus ur hotel and flight reservation..... upload everything in ur application...and state ur itinerary in ur introduction letter....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eaglestsr(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Good day everyone.. Please I need your assistance. I applied for a job in Canada but I wasn't sure if I was going to get it and that made me to submit an application for a visit visa. Then eventually I got the job after a very long time and they issued a LMIA too. Now the visa is not yet out and according the company I'm supposed to travel to Canada and start work by next month.

However, I don't know if I should cancel the visa and submit a fresh visa application. Or if it will be possible to switch the visit visa using the LMIA when I travel to the country. Your advice will be appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by otedola1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
Emmafe:

I don’t understand your first question. Purpose of travel is the reason for your trip like tourism, visiting a family member etc. Don’t book hotel or flight until your visa is ready.

You can use bank statement that is within a month.

Thanks for respond,

This image want I mean, where do I need 2 upload my Letter of Introduction file, out of this space I marking

Sorry 4 my typing oo

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Phakabir06: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
PPR ALERTS
Me, MY wife and Son

November 9th 2022- Application Submitted
Biometrics- Done in 2018
May 18th, 2023- Police Certificates From Nigeria and the United states.
June 26th, 2023- Reviewing of Additional Document
September 19th, 2023- BVL & PPR

My wife application have been approved since May 18th, 2023 . But was pending till they finalized mine. I knew this through MP and CBSA

All the best for others waiting. Thank you everyone and also queenG2020 that let me know about the FBI electronic summary reports for my Fingerprints in the United States.

All the Best. Good luck for others waiting .

6 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oluwaloniglory7: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
You can submit new application for the job so anyone first come out you can use it

Eaglestsr:
Good day everyone.. Please I need your assistance. I applied for a job in Canada but I wasn't sure if I was going to get it and that made me to submit an application for a visit visa. Then eventually I got the job after a very long time and they issued a LMIA too. Now the visa is not yet out and according the company I'm supposed to travel to Canada and start work by next month.

However, I don't know if I should cancel the visa and submit a fresh visa application. Or if it will be possible to switch the visit visa using the LMIA when I travel to the country. Your advice will be appreciated.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eaglestsr(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Oluwaloniglory7:

You can submit new application for the job so anyone first come out you can use it

Thanks for the advice but it's not allow to submit multiple application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AmazingGod1234: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Blackfinegirl(f): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
sainaF:

@tonero230
Hi tonero please if u dont mind i would like to have this persons contact for biometrics my email is chrizmuoghalu@gmail.com

Its working now. I was able to book today
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
otedola1:

Thanks for respond,

This image want I mean, where do I need 2 upload my Letter of Introduction file, out of this space I marking

Sorry 4 my typing oo
bro you can use any of the spaces to upload ur supporting documents,you will still need to compress ur documents before you can upload them, because each space can only upload 4mb files,ur documents that you will compress ,crop and upload is so many bro.....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
otedola1:

Thanks for respond,

Sorry 4 my typing oo
I didn’t use old portal, I will advice you use new portal.

If you want to use this, click on the question mark icon, it will explain in details what you’re required to submit there. Purpose of travel should be your LOI.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by linconab(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please can someone help me out on biometrics booking on vfs, i have been unable to make an appointment and today is the deadline for me. Please help, how will i go about it, the website is just redirecting me and i have cleared all my cookies and browsing history, pleaseeee
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MrALIVE: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please what advice can you give someone that has a visit visa and is planning to travel but doesn't know anyone in Canada

Note:The person has no plans of coming back...na japa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Fyorgyn: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
Thank you @Justwise for cleaning out this thread! It was becoming crowded with people dropping phone numbers and talking about ways to convert visit visa which is not the core purpose of this thread.

This thread is for us to share timelines, provide info on applications, help each other and share experiences. The focus is on what happens before and during the visa application and NOT what happens AFTER the visa is issued.

I feel that if we want to discuss work visas- post visit visa, another thread should be opened to discuss that!

Thanks once again, Justwise for the clean up.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Agidipie: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Eaglestsr:

Yes, you can switch your visitor visa to work permit inside Canada using "flagpole". Flagpole is legit.
Google flagpole

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Enjoymentman: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
AmazingGod1234:
Hi @Tonero230, Can you link me with your contact at VFS please. I've been trying to book an appointment online since last week. I have called VFS and have tried chatting them but they keep referring me online to book. It's frustrating. My email is anne.ojumu@gmail.com
Thank you.

It is easy to book online na , I booked mine and missed it last Friday cuz I didn’t go with my passport, I finally booked another online 2 days ago and now I got a date for 3rd October 🥲

This happened after a lot of trials because the site was not showing dates most times , I kept checking till I saw dates … you don’t need anyone to do it for you , also change browsers sometimes cuz their site can be funny
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eaglestsr(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Agidipie:

Yes, you can switch your visitor visa to work permit inside Canada using "flagpole". Flagpole is legit.
Google flagpole
Alright thanks for your contribution.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sunny3032: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
Good evening house, please I have been trying to pay for visa fee and biometric with my debit naira card but it is showing transaction declined. Please any solutions to that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (1097) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: darasire1028, ChybuzzDD(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.