Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2323374 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by otedola1(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2023
oluayebenz:

Check hotelsdotcom brother

Good morning House, pls I need someone to help me out on Hotel booking,meanwhile I need it 2 complete my DS 160 Form

Pls house
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2023
Ladysafe:

Call them and book your appointment over the phone.
They have the worst customer care service I have ever experienced. After listening to the I R first time, I waited tirelessly as the line went mum. No music, no speech, nothing. Calls after that kept hanging up on its own, after telling me I would be attended to shortly.

I ended up seeking assistance from a friend, that booked for me. But at the centre, they are VERY organised
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by slimy205: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Same with me. I applied since July 10th and no update up till now
eorom:
Hello House,

Anyone here who applied for a visitor visa for their spouse with an open PR application and got it within 30 days?

The processing time of 30 days seems to vary for Nigerians. I have seen others say it can take up to 45 days.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by PedigreeCity: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Munachimso30:

Guy Naija na one kind hell oh. Na we the citizens dey make things hard for us, not just the government trust me, we are about to fly out
Later didn’t give them a dime, but they saying something here, that they are deporting people with hotel reservation, that it need be paid before going
Anyone with right info concerning this ?

Hello bro

How was your trip?

Pls, we are waiting for you to share your experience at the POE.

Do enjoy your stay!!!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jossy43: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hello how re you today, pls i need your help as regards applying for a visitors visa, my wife and kid is in ontario with PR. Thanks
tonero230:

Did that inexperience agent refund some of your money paid to him
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Greata28: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
@Officialmdee please what documents did you put together to apply for a Canada visit visa I want to apply from the UK with my spouse. I am a student. If anyone can help with the itinerary on what and what is needed I will be grateful.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
lol

chiomapx:

Report it when it's your turn bro.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
Greata28:

@Officialmdee please what documents did you put together to apply for a Canada visit visa I want to apply from the UK with my spouse. I am a student. If anyone can help with the itinerary on what and what is needed I will be grateful.

You will habe to.go.back and search, the answer to your question has been answered here before
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jossy43:

Hello how re you today, pls i need your help as regards applying for a visitors visa, my wife and kid is in ontario with PR. Thanks

With a PR for your wife and kid,oga you no get problem,just apply normally and upload all documents required,your wife already been there done that

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hunee: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Is there a whatsapp group for canada ? Pls share
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
I want to use this opportunity to say a very big thanks to Nigerians, for your kind gesture towards me in this my journey
For all the information you gave to me concerning this my travel
I really appreciate, those that said that Toronto POE is very hard believe me is nothing but the truth, two guys was sent back before me, one guy use para declare asylum before everybody immediately, the office was like you came with visit visa and you’re here talking about asylum, the guy no gree listen to an oh, the officer no get option than to give am one paper to fill
We landed by 8:30 am and I was stamped by 3:59pm
That’s to show how dull they are just to make sure everything is right with ya papers
Someone like me was checked twice before I have someone’s luggage
But by the mercy of God I passed and here I am inside Toronto
Thanks everyone, please am a living witness of this Toronto POE thou is by the mercy of God not by might
If you have any other province to pass through do it without hesitation
Thanks once again everyone 🙇, really appreciate, starting my job hunt from tomorrow, will be updating ya guys how it’s going

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oriadeade: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Munachimso30:
I want to use this opportunity to say a very big thanks to Nigerians, for your kind gesture towards me in this my journey
I really appreciate, those that said that Toronto POE is very hard believe me is nothing but the truth, two guys was sent back before me, one guy use para declare asylum before everybody immediately, the office was like you came with visit visa and you’re here talking about asylum, the guy no gree listen to an oh, the officer no get option than to give am one paper to fill
That’s to show how dull they are just to make sure everything is right with ya papers
Thanks everyone, please am a living witness of this Toronto POE thou is by the mercy of God not by might
Thanks once again everyone 🙇, really appreciate, starting my job hunt from tomorrow, will be updating ya guys how it’s going
congrats thank God for d journey mercy .pls share d questions they ask u and how far with d hotel u booked
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
If you’re coming here with visit visa and you know that the visa was got through an agent
Brother sister, call that agent like 500 times for him or her to explain what he wrote when applying the visa for ya, that’s the issue those two guys have
The agent wey book for one of them declared say he go dey jazz in with $5k without the guy knowing, as them ask the guy do you have such amount in your card
Baba said no, Na so matter take escalate oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oriadeade: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
Munachimso30:
If you’re coming here with visit visa and you know that the visa was got through an agent
Brother sister, call that agent like 500 times for him or her to explain what he wrote when applying the visa for ya, that’s the issue those two guys have
The agent wey book for one of them declared say he go dey jazz in with $5k without the guy knowing, as them ask the guy do you have such amount in your card
Baba said no, Na so matter take escalate oh
chai it is well abeg share ur questions and how far with d hotel u booked

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by PedigreeCity: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Munachimso30:

Brother ahahahahah
At last you fall in

No Bi by power, it's God's grace

And the Grace of God shall always be there for you and those of us that are yet to get our visas too

Once again
Congratulations to you
Do enjoy your stay...

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Munachimso30:
Thanks once again everyone 🙇, really appreciate, [b]starting my job hunt from tomorrow, [/b]will be updating ya guys how it’s going

Welcome to Canada my guy.....
Have you now decided to stay put? Or leaving soon as your ticket stated?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
PedigreeCity:

Brother ahahahahah
At last you fall in

No Bi by power, it's God's grace

And the Grace of God shall always be there for you and those of us that are yet to get our visas too

Once again
Congratulations to you
Do enjoy your stay...

I later did oh, sincerely speaking I have giving up on this journey but thank God for my brother who pressured me to make this move and with the info gathered on nairaland
Then I later got someone that is accommodating me
God over everything

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oriadeade: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Munachimso30:

I later did oh, sincerely speaking I have giving up on this journey but thank God for my brother who pressured me to make this move and with the info gathered on nairaland
Then I later got someone that is accommodating me
God over everything
so u no use d hotel and dey no comot ur money
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 12:03am On Oct 16, 2023
Oriadeade:
so u no use d hotel and dey no comot ur money

I wan cancel am, werey no agree oh, them dey tell me I can’t cancel it because the hotel checking time done pass
Sheey them supposed comot one day money ni
I no understand this guys them oh, make them no go pack all the money wey dey my hand comot oh 😂😂
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2023
See wetin dem dey tell me

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2023
Then I want to ask something, can dey send ya mail with different username ? HCO sent me this mail this morning saying …….

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2023
They sent this to me yesterday when am about leaving Naija
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Newbiein2016: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2023
None of that here. Look through the thread for answers and if you still need help, ask specific questions.

Gidison:
Pls I need link to WhatsApp group for this thread. Thanks in advance
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oriadeade: 12:18am On Oct 16, 2023
Munachimso30:
Then I want to ask something, can dey send ya mail with different username ? HCO sent me this mail this morning saying …….
I can’t say but this is after u don comot for immigration u received der mail Abi ? and dey no ask u abt ur reservation
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oriadeade: 12:20am On Oct 16, 2023
Munachimso30:
They sent this to me yesterday when am about leaving Naija
then they try access ur acct b dat
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BossFingy(m): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2023
Munachimso30:
Bro which flight did you use?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Newbiein2016: 12:21am On Oct 16, 2023
All whatsapp links were removed a while ago.

Let's not derail this thread with links as we saw a few pages ago.

hunee:
Is there a whatsapp group for canada ? Pls share
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2023
They sent me this yesterday afternoon

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 12:24am On Oct 16, 2023
BossFingy:

Bro which flight did you use?

Ethiopia airline
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oriadeade: 12:24am On Oct 16, 2023
Munachimso30:
They sent me this yesterday afternoon
ok but immigration no ask u
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Newbiein2016: 12:25am On Oct 16, 2023
Start from page 1 and read through, and if you need further assistance, ask specific questions for help.

A lot of people have shared detailed information regarding all documents submitted.

Given the low account balance used in your previous application for your family of 4, I recommend you work on this first before reapplying to avoid further refusal.

Additionally, try to get GCMS notes (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=463&top=1) to see if there are additional points you need to work on

Freda23:

Please I actually want to reapply myself but will be needing help with the right documents to submit

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Derende(m), AWonder, Hueyreckless0007, Milezwadup, House34 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.