Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ladies, Can You Ask A Guy Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Ask A Guy Out? (729 Views)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Everytime its always the guys asking the ladies out, and now it has become a kind of tradition in our society.
So im asking right now, if ladies can ask guys out smiley do you feel comfortable doing it?
Left for me, i would never try that, i dont even have the mind to do it. I know some ladies can do it, but are afraid of what their friends gonna say
Lets shed light on this topic
Re: Ladies, Can You Ask A Guy Out? by thiefnubu(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
A girl once asked me out.... embarassed

She told me to leave her house undecided

So the answer is no...

Ladies, please keep your 'asking out' to yourself

If we want you, we will let you know angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Ask A Guy Out? by Ezibless: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Never tried that before.

I'd love to

just to see their reaction thoughgrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Ask A Guy Out? by pasqal09: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Be more subtle and stop recreating threads

(1)

Is It Right For A Girl To.... / Secrets Men Hide From Ladies -:- A Must Read. / Strange Evil Number..a Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.