Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi (3814 Views)

Salaries: Rivers' Assembly Dares Amaechi, Summons Nine Aides / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by donphilopus: 12:40am On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Guiy I no see your reply o. Resend am to pastorapostle@gmail.com

Lol... Funny mail acct. cheesy
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by D9ty7(m): 12:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Juliaann:
Oga Jonathan is a true democrat if na me be GEJ I will enter that stadium in a grand style and Amaechi can do his worst

My sister, no be only Grandstyle, we'll use the dressing rooms, use the Gym, use the swimming pool.
Na joke I dey joke o before pple start bashing me.
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol... Funny mail acct. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by D9ty7(m): 12:45am On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Amaechi should officially allow PDP to use the facility. What kind of politics is this? Amaechi plsssss fairness to all
When you were accepting this second hand materials, you didn't know abi? These decampees will continue to paint a bad image of the APC. Now Amaechi bars PDP frm using the stadium, it automatically has APC hand in it.
These people will ruin your chances of winning come February 2015, you better talk to them.
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by donphilopus: 12:51am On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Guiy I no see your reply o. Resend am to pastorapostle@gmail.com

Resent.
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Resent.
Thank§, I've seen it. It caÑ only get better. Let's wait till the scheduled time
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 21, 2015
Some kids on this thread are a shame to whatever Education they claim to have gone through

The stadium in question is a STATE property and not Federal Govt's( they only own NATIONAL STADIUM)

It is like saying the Federal Govt wants to use compulsorily Onikan Stadium or Teslim Balogun

Let the Fed Govt go ahead and break into the Stadium and lets see

What a bunch of despicable nitwits

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by donphilopus: 1:04am On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Thank§, I've seen it. It caÑ only get better. Let's wait till the scheduled time

Exactly boss!
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by manny4life(m): 2:07am On Jan 21, 2015
BiHung:
The stadium is not available because the contractors have resumed work....and its very simple...if heavy tractors are placed at the entrances and all the electricity structures are cut off..and they pour sand and gravel along the drive path...let me see how Wike, Police, Soldiers and GEJ will manage to use this stadium...like the yoruba adage says..aya gidigba o le silekun, afeni to ba ni kokoro...meaning...a door cannot be opened by a man with muscle but by a man with the key

Indeed you have spoken like a two year old kid... Lol, let me guess, the tractors are immovable like a mountain or there aren't alternate power source? You undermine presidential power and authority. Don't worry, if GEJ want's to use, all these obstacles are lame because it won't work.
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by redcliff: 2:45am On Jan 21, 2015
babadee1:
Legally, if the state government built the stadium then they have administrative oversight and control over its use. They can deny anybody no matter how highly placed because there is no legal right to use a stadium. However, if the APC has used the same stadium for their own rally just recently then it becomes a moral issue. The governor should allow the PDP the same benefit.

Exactly what some hediots and shediots dont understand on this forum... if the state govt says no, its no.. they are legally acting under and within their authority... wike would be worse than theodore orji when he steps in...
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by redcliff: 2:48am On Jan 21, 2015
manny4life:

Indeed you have spoken like a two year old kid... Lol, let me guess, the tractors are immovable like a mountain or there aren't alternate power source? You undermine presidential power and authority. Don't worry, if GEJ want's to use, all these obstacles are lame because it won't work.

Gej has no right to the stadium period! Stop acting like a kid who cannot think.. the issue here with this stadium is more of morality rather than authority!
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by redcliff: 2:49am On Jan 21, 2015
beopened:
Some kids on this thread are a shame to whatever Education they claim to have gone through

The stadium in question is a STATE property and not Federal Govt's( they only own NATIONAL STADIUM)

It is like saying the Federal Govt wants to use compulsorily Onikan Stadium or Teslim Balogun

Let the Fed Govt go ahead and break into the Stadium and lets see

What a bunch of despicable nitwits

I dont get.. nigerians cannot think... wike would be the worst thing that happened to rivers states if he ever steps in.. which i doubt he wont

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by redcliff: 2:54am On Jan 21, 2015
If pdp knows the stadium is for the people and they can go and use it anyhow without regarding authority, why did they file for application of use? Why dint they just go there and setup...

Nigeria is just too lawless for my liking..gej is the king of lawlessness
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by KanwuliaJara: 3:00am On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Over to you Amaechi.
You think say you don escape Patience Jonathan? grin
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by otokx(m): 3:01am On Jan 21, 2015
Nice drama
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by DeCritique(m): 6:53am On Jan 21, 2015
redcliff:
If pdp knows the stadium is for the people and they can go and use it anyhow without regarding authority, why did they file for application of use? Why dint they just go there and setup...

If he had not applied to make use of the stadium, una for don dey talk another thing but now he has applied and Amaechi decides to bring in favouritism into the whole matter, GEJ don become lawless ba?

APC Nigerian... Thinking from their ars.e since 1983!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by manny4life(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2015
redcliff:

Gej has no right to the stadium period! Stop acting like a kid who cannot think.. the issue here with this stadium is more of morality rather than authority!

What sorta rubbish are you ranting about? Did you care to read the post I responded to? Always quick to make a statement without understanding.
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by manny4life(m): 7:06am On Jan 21, 2015
redcliff:

Nigeria is too lawless because our leaders do not recognize equity. Watch and see how things play out na... The application was granted for APC rally on two occasions; construction wasn't going on but rather halted, the moment PDP filed an application, construction went on. Who's deceiving who? Biko, talk better thing jare... If Amaechi knows the same exemption he granted to APC, he should apply the same to PDP if he knows he doesn't want to be disgraced and mocked. The president will use his overriding authority to get the approval with or without Amaechi's approval.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by Jorussia(m): 7:55am On Jan 21, 2015
People living in rivers state should please brief us on this issue,so we that will be properly guided on commenting on it.I want to know if work is truly currently going on the said stadium? and when did the work resumed?
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by networkrecharg: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2015
THAT STADIUM IS UNDER FINISHING CONSTRUCTION.

IT IS UNSAFE ....
IT IS UNSADE OH.
LAST WARNING
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by networkrecharg: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2015
They said amaechi did not work enough....
Now they dont want him to complete one stadium for rivers people. THERES GOD OH.

IF Y GO THERE ITS AT YOUR RISK....
DO DIE FOR DIS POLITRICTIANS.

WIKE IS SHOWING POWER.... BUT HE COULDNT STOP A COMMON ASSU STRICK ... WITH ALL THIS MONEY.
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by baybeeboi: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Juliaann:
Oga Jonathan is a true democrat if na me be GEJ I will enter that stadium in a grand style and Amaechi can do his worst

now that is the price of Transparency and simplicity.
This wldn't happen under OBJ's rule
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by Alezy(m): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2015
babadee1:
Legally, if the state government built the stadium then they have administrative oversight and control over its use. They can deny anybody no matter how highly placed because there is no legal right to use a stadium. However, if the APC has used the same stadium for their own rally just recently then it becomes a moral issue. The governor should allow the PDP the same benefit.
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by Dbboy(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2015
And amechi would shout change who is deceiving who.

So if amechi is to be the president I guess denial of people right would be his trade.
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by Demdem(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Eziachi:

What was the criteria or conditions for obtaining permission for using the facilities?
Hope someone will provide the reasons for the refusal if it's really the case as things always not what it seems with politicians on a face value.

Very simple. Contractors are on site working.
Already, he has offered them another fifa standard stadium inside the city itself which is much more safer and much more accessible than the one requested for which is at the outskirts. This is also a state facility.
For sometime now, there were paucity of funds that made the contractors to move away from site, it coincides with apc rally but now, fundsare available and contractor back and yet wike still want it done there when it's not that there aren't alternatives.
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by Alezy(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2015
manny4life:

Nigeria is too lawless because our leaders do not recognize equity. Watch and see how things play out na... The application was granted for APC rally on two occasions; construction wasn't going on but rather halted, the moment PDP filed an application, construction went on. Who's deceiving who? Biko, talk better thing jare... If Amaechi knows the same exemption he granted to APC, he should apply the same to PDP if he knows he doesn't want to be disgraced and mocked. The president will use his overriding authority to get the approval with or without Amaechi's approval.
Pls what do you mean by OVERRIDING AUTHORITY? This is not a military gov o.
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by Demdem(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Jorussia:
People living in rivers state should please brief us on this issue,so we that will be properly guided on commenting on it.I want to know if work is truly currently going on the said stadium? and when did the work resumed?

Av explained up there. To be honest, finishing touches is being put in the facility. Remember that it's a sports complex and not just a stadium.
Besides, request for use of the stadium from pdp came in just last week. It wasn't that they applied for it long time ago.
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by Demdem(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
I understand, but for the fact that it was made available twice for APC, he should make it available too for PDP. We should avoid unnecessary controversy now and concentrate on campaign.

Chief, amaechi has offered another fifa standard stadium inside the city, very accessible to the populace as an alternative as against the unsafe stadium.
Pdp should live with that.
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by ApexTitan(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2015
What is wrong with using the Liberation stadium that is in the heart of town and easily accessible to PH residents?
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by Jorussia(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:

Av explained up there. To be honest, finishing touches is being put in the facility. Remember that it's a sports complex and not just a stadium.
Besides, request for use of the stadium from pdp came in just last week. It wasn't that they applied for it long time ago.
Thanks for guiding me,now i know that its a sport complex and not a stadium. The PDP,should just accept the alternative ( liberation stadium) that the state govt have provided for them.There is really no cause for alarm by PDP, because, Whether they do their rally in sport complex or not, what is really important is what rivers People decide on FEB 14.
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by OgologoDimkpa: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Amaechi should officially allow PDP to use the facility. What kind of politics is this? Amaechi plsssss fairness to all
Do you see the type of thug your party APC is breeding shocked
He should not take GEJ's humility as a weakness angry
Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by Demdem(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Jorussia:
Thanks for guiding me,now i know that its a sport complex and not a stadium. The PDP,should just accept the alternative ( liberation stadium) that the state govt have provided for them.There is really no cause for alarm by PDP, because, Whether they do their rally in sport complex or not, what is really important is what rivers People decide on FEB 14.

Seriously, if not that they just want to forment trouble, that is absolutely nothing wrong with the use of Liberation stadium as provided by the state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Seem To Be Richer Than Anambra Is True? / Why Nigeria Should Embrace Chinese Yuan To Wean Off Dollar - Chief Awolowo 1961 / =N=1881 For Four Tomatoes - Welcome To Change!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.