Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi (3817 Views)

Salaries: Rivers' Assembly Dares Amaechi, Summons Nine Aides / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan Will Use The Stadium Whether You Like It Or Not- WIKE Dares Amaechi by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2015
New National PLEDGE: I pledge to God and to
Nigeria my country.
To be praying, working and vote wisely.
To oppose the clueless and shoeless man, who
said 16 is greater than 19.
To vote out the man that said stealing is not
corruption.
To oppose the man who has drained all
Nigeria's foreign and local reserves and
incurred massive debts. And, with my vote, to
punish the man who was dancing around while
boko harams were killing our Nigerian
brothers and sisters and to say NO to the man
who cares less about the missing chilbok
schools girls. To send him out of Aso Rock this
To restore our Nigeria & Nigerians long lost
honour and glory. So help me God.''

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South West Votes Is Irrelevant In Nigeria Politics / Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree / Why Nigeria Should Embrace Chinese Yuan To Wean Off Dollar - Chief Awolowo 1961

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.