Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade (1484 Views)

Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 21, 2015
prof. Yemi Osibanjo who is GMB's running mate in APC Tweeted a photo of massive crowd that came out for the Kano APC rally which turned out to be an edited version of Rev. Reinhard Bonke's crusade in ogbomosho. This is now generating some sentiments on social media against APC's lies in their campaign.

Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by Dominionng(m): 6:00am On Jan 21, 2015
I was here...
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by temitemi1(m): 6:09am On Jan 21, 2015
If we can't trust them with sumtin as small as a picture from their rally, how can we trust them with the whole nation Bunch of liers!! GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by Dominionng(m): 6:14am On Jan 21, 2015
temitemi1:
If we can't trust them with sumtin as small as a picture from their rally, how can we trust them with the whole nation Bunch of liers!! GEJ till 2019!!!

So much sense.... #dindinrin
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 21, 2015
temitemi1:

the thing is that they usually try to make big of something little that they do and belittles something great not done by them

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by Redoil: 6:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Obigelli and barcanista that loves to compare pictures come and tell us own version of lies.
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by Emperor007: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2015
APC is known for lies and propaganda, so don't be fooled.

APC is not the type of change Nigerians want.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by rozayx5(m): 6:31am On Jan 21, 2015
mods seun obionscopy you know the drill

this tinubu houseboy has been programmed shocked
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by double0seven(m): 6:31am On Jan 21, 2015
YOU THIS PEOPLE, I BEG, GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEHWERE JARE..... THE SAME PHOTOGRAPHS THAT WERE POSTED BY PDP PROPAGANDIST SO THAT THEY CANNOT COME AND USE TO DISCREDIT THE REPORT OF THE HUGE CROWD AT THE BUHARI KANO RALLY.

Whether you like it or not, the crowd at the Kano rally was MASSIVELY MASSIVELY GARGANTUAN ..
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by psucc(m): 6:33am On Jan 21, 2015
Even the only Christian and indeed a Pastor in good standing in Buhari's APC could not tell the truth.

I weep for what politics had turn us into ad hold for our future.
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by Kennywills7(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2015
And i keep asking people, Is dis man really a pastor?
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2015
double0seven:
YOU THIS PEOPLE, I BEG, GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEHWERE JARE..... THE SAME PHOTOGRAPHS THAT WERE POSTED BY PDP PROPAGANDIST SO THAT THEY CANNOT COME AND USE TO DISCREDIT THE REPORT OF THE HUGE CROWD AT THE BUHARI KANO RALLY.

Whether you like it or not, the crowd at the Kano rally was MASSIVELY MASSIVELY GARGANTUAN ..

picture no dey lie. just upload a pix from Kano rally you don't need to say anything
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Kennywills7:
And i keep asking people, Is dis man really a pastor?

yes he is a pastor, it is not a big deal as everyone is claiming to be a man of God
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by pacifique(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 21, 2015
psucc:
Even the only Christian and indeed a Pastor in good standing in Buhari's APC could not tell the truth.

I weep for what politics had turn us into ad hold for our future.

what do expect when he is unequally yoked with unbelivers
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by eunisam: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2015
nawaoh
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2015
OSINABANJO IS A BIG DISGRACE TO CHRISTIANITY AND THE CHURCH OF CHRIST.
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2015
masterpower:
OSINABANJO IS A BIG DISGRACE TO CHRISTIANITY AND THE CHURCH OF CHRIST.
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2015
Surprised... Someone must have sent it to Osinbajo. I suspect PDP mole
Re: Prof. Osibanjo's Photo Of APC Kano Rally Was That Of Rev.bonke's Crusade by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Surprised... Someone must have sent it to Osinbajo. I suspect PDP mole

why blame PDP for all of APC's mistakes that are exposed?

(1) (Reply)

IG Order Redeployment Of Commissioners Of Police / Obasanjo Not GEJ Started IPPIS. / Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.