Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

"As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi (22239 Views)

Comedian Bovi Tries A New Hairstyle (photos) You Like / Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday / No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by SailorXY: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2015
naijadeyhia:
Chai Nigerians and gullibility. You all have been schooled in the art of media and advertisement. If you check google you will discover that searches tagged buhari and certificate is probably the most highly carried out search on google at this point. I indeed duff my hat to Buharis campaign team. They have succeeded in drawing the attention of the entire Nigeria to Buhari and now with Buharis media address this morning a master hand will be dealt which would body slam PDP and all their rantings and successfully show the hand of PDP in all this and secure die hard GMB supporters and surely ensure a mass defection from GEJ to GMB by all and sundry.

Watch and see if I am not speaking the truth or not. This is a master stroke by APC and amaechi who fully understands the mentality of PDP and Jonathan. I want to believe that PDP just says anything without first thinking it through and then later come out to do damage control when it all backfires such as this would.

#ICANTWAITFOR9OCLOCK

SAI BUHARI
yada yada yada

the man needs a presser to present common WAEC certificate?

wetin dey worry young educated men of 2015 sef
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by roymary: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2015
This one na PDP thread ...zzzz

Nigga go back home and enjoy yourself- No place like home, Otuoke is the place to be. Home sweet Home grin
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by roymary: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2015
SailorXY:

yada yada yada

the man needs a presser to present common WAEC certificate?

wetin dey worry young educated men of 2015 sef

Dude with the PhD seem to be clueless though- Stealing is not corruption= Epic Fail.
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by Sundaden: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2015
Na wao

Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by Gboliwe: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Because of this courage to speak your mind @Bovi, in a time where celebrities are being threatened left right and centre, victimised and intimidated, I will pay double VIP seat in your next show. Make I support someone of like mind make e pain those supporting the illiterate rtd general
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by Orikinla(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]BOVI IS AMONG THE ENTERTAINERS WHO HAVE BEEN PAID FOR THEIR VOTES BY GEJ.[/size]

1 Like

Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 21, 2015
temitemi1:
As for me n my entire street we will also cast our votes for GEJ grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
gej forever
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by CaptainCodes(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=ichidodo post=29986253][/quote]

LOL' who be diz?
Go sleep I beg.
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by bullabong(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Tobilastik:
yes!
Jonathan till 2019, let the northerners wait
Follow follow mumu! Na poverty go kill you before that 2019 undecided
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by prettyboi1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Great message by Bovi. We shouldn't fight each other....everyone has the right to vote who they want. However, I encourage you guys to join the train of change& vote these men of integrity,courage & honesty,
Muhammadu Buhari & Yemi Osinbajo.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by nellyjohn: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bovi na where u stand me dey ooo. As for me and my house na Jonathan all the way smiley smiley
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by BokoHaramm: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
prinznazzy:

sori 4 wastin ma tym.....u r 1 of his robots
why are you so stupid that you want me to vote in an illiterate? Do you know what I went through to get education? How dare you to call me a robot while you are acting as if you ve being programmed from the word GO.
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by Michealeni: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
what do you expect from a comedian .......it's a joke lol
you all know the ryt man ......GMB
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by kkmoney212: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bovi and d rest foolish ppl shoutin. GEJ till 2019 u ppl re all Fool. Dat idiot Bovi too is talkin. A.Y BoyiBoyi. U Can as well go to Ghana to go and hire ppl to vote ur stupid clueless GEJ. Bastard Ppl.
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
BokoHaramm:
why are you so stupid that you want me to vote in an illiterate? Do you know what I went through to get education? How dare you to call me a robot while you are acting as if you ve being programmed from the word GO.
I voted for jona 2011....wnt repeat same mistake.....I just wonder Hw dey hav managed to brain wash u......u r already soundin lyk dr rhetorical monkeys for political practical
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by einsteino(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
teemanbastos:
what du yhu xpect b4?? Na im kinsman he go vote for now.. but they are in d MINORITY bros yhu dun tok am finish.

Gej/sambo till May 29,2015..!!

You call us minority but our resources is majority when it comes to this nation's bloodline. why don't you simply support who you want to and leave ethnicity aside because even in south south GMB has supporters and bringing ethnicity into it might discourage them
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by wealth2al(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ FOR LIFE
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by lyricalz: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
4 me n d entire south west, na goodluck ooo

Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by PastorOla1: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
On behalf of the Yoruba Nation we shall all vote for GMB. CHANGE!!!
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by lockupman(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
That's how they begin to carve their downfall by themselves. Whoever you vote for, why not keeping it to your stupid self rather than writing 'political paintings' on your (biz) image.
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by lockupman(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
This has nothing to do with tribalism. I'm frm d South South, but Gej is clueless and an under-performer. In 6 yrs, he has nothing to show for governance other than massive looting of the treasury, corruption and the enrichment of a minority few. We're talking of an all-embracing development not just tribal zoning bullshit. If they can give us another candidate in replacement for Gej, the better.

Tobilastik:
yes!
Jonathan till 2019, let the northerners wait
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by Temysteve(m): 1:51am On Jan 22, 2015
i rebuke every military regime in Nigeria by fire by thunder
GEJ till 2019
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 22, 2015
wILL ANY OF YOUR VOTES COUNT?EVEN IF EVERYONE VOTES NIGERIA WILL STILL RIG..FACT#
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 22, 2015
diluminati:
[size=28pt]Bovi is a comedian for God sake and not a Role Model. So vote who you like it does not change FEBUHARI 2015[/size]
Even if Buhari wins,Gej will go to court and he will be disqualified for not going to school and gej will be president so just give up and stop wasting your time...
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by Legendoscar2: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2015
sucess001:
[size=24pt]
Personal choice...

As for me and most Nigerians...we will vote Buhari...[/size]

Personal choice......

As for me and majority of Nigerians we shall vote GEJ
Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by sucess001(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Legendoscar2:

Personal choice......

As for me and majority of Nigerians we shall vote GEJ

[size=20pt]
Bros...see how many people liked my post and see how many liked yours...

Nigerians have spoken...[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "As For Me And My Household We Will Vote For President Jonathan": Comedian Bovi by flowbjones(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
lockupman:
That's how they begin to carve their downfall by themselves. Whoever you vote for, why not keeping it to your stupid self rather than writing 'political paintings' on your (biz) image.

True Yarns!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ernest Asuzu Is Now A Born-again, Releases New Single / Geraldine Iheme And Her Family In Adorable Photo / Chioma's Brother, Peruzzi Caught Wearing Davido Used Clothes - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.