Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

To The Buharist.... Think Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Buharist.... Think Well (836 Views)

As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari / A Buharist And A Jonathanian Hug Each Other (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Buharist.... Think Well by olaabiola: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders... Many yrs ago , you were all told that you and i would be the president of this great nation but till date we are still voting the then presidents , killing ourselves over these rogues, thieves and wicked people. I am neither voting for Buhari nor any other presidential candidates .I DONT BELIEVE IN THEM ALL! I want to remind you all of some things about MR BUHARI and they are listed below

"1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984. 13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.Nigerians must be careful about what they wish for!Keep sharing to keep Nigeria democratic and free from oppression."
Re: To The Buharist.... Think Well by DaBullIT(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari didn't shoot ogedenge. The Nigerian constitution as amended did

He's a member of executive council. He's earned whatever allowances he's paid

All white elephant projects given to family and friends or bogus companies will be forfeited

There's freedom of peaceful gathering anything else constitution is clearly written

Will type the rest later. But bottom line is we are looking to the future , and each time we pass through is a lesson. Being a military ruler doesn't mean you'll have the same power when you come in as a civilian. Stop blackcoating buhari

Whatever you say will only make him more popular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Buharist.... Think Well by dunkem21(m): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
Buhari didn't shoot ogedenge. The Nigerian constitution as amended did

He's a member of executive council. He's earned whatever allowances he's paid

All white elephant projects given to family and friends or bogus companies will be forfeited

There's freedom of peaceful gathering anything else constitution is clearly written

Will type the rest later. But bottom line is we are looking to the future , and each time we pass through is a lesson. Being a military ruler doesn't mean you'll have the same power when you come in as a civilian. Stop blackcoating buhari

Whatever you say will only make him more popular

I am just waiting for 9' o clock to knack so that him go show us his certificate.

1 hr to go.
Re: To The Buharist.... Think Well by Kakpos: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2015
YOU DON'T KNOW THE REASON PEOPLE WHAT BUHARI IS BECAUSE OF HIS ANTICIDENT AND CORRUPTION IN OUR SYSTEM TELLING THE WORLD HE EXECUTED PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY WERE CORRUPT, ARE YOU NOT CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM LIKE PHD THAT SAID HOW MUCH DID NWOBODO STOLE BEFORE BUHARI JAILED HIM EVEN IT WAS N10 WAS RIGHT . IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY CONTINUE CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM AND THINK YOU ARE DESTRYING HIM.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!!!! Buhari's Result Now Available!!!!! / "Him Who Have Ear, Let Him Hear" / Buhari’s Certificate: How FFK “forged” My Friend’s Email, By Suraj Oyewale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.