Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Xmas Wishes:drop Ur Shout Here! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Xmas Wishes:drop Ur Shout Here! (767 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / Is It Normal For A Woman To Shout At Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Wishes:drop Ur Shout Here! by blokoncept(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2008
[center]N/LANDER,this is a unique season,christmas is in the air,i believe no one hate appreciation.therefore the seaon is here once again.our differences doesnt matter, neither is our age or our tribe.no matter whether your black or white,old or young, lets do it again
"WHAT ARE YOUR CHRISTMAS WISHES"
share some love and Drop ur shout here,cos somebody,somewhere need your love in this season![/center]
[/b] :PDrop ur shout here grin[b]
PCIK YOUR FEEBIES:
www.focusmindset(dot)(dot)com.
blokonceptz@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Wishes:drop Ur Shout Here! by Cayon(f): 6:30am On Dec 24, 2008
One of the real joys of the Holiday Seasons is the opportunity to say “Thank You” Because the good will of those we love and cherish is the foundation of life success. My wish this Holiday Season is to send you the warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year. May all your dreams, aims, goals, wishes etc come to fruition for 2009

Bye until Friday

Peace

(1) (Reply)

School And Family Grapple With Death Of 7-year-old Who Was Struck By A Fire Truc / Choose Wisely: / The Sandra Taylor Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.