Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! (1950 Views)

I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard / Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by mrking3(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2015
I used to be a fan of Jonathan until recently a friend reminded me on how his government scammed millions of Nigerians in the name of Immigration exams that led to the deaths of young Nigerians and left many injured! In a sane country, the minister of Interrior ought to have been sacked for that mess. I had expected this Government to reschedule the failed exams or possibly refund back the 1k they stole from millions of Jobless Nigerians. Where in the world do unemploy Graduates pay to apply for Jobs that have been filled up already by their candidates? I wept at the exam hall the last time I wrote Nigerian Navy exams for DSS. The invigilator told us point blank not to bother writing the exams that the employment has already been concluded. So I kept asking! Why then would they ask us to apply or write exams that has been obviously filled up with their candidates? With this single reason, I don't think Jonathan and his cabinet members deserve a second chance. We all watched how Farouk and Otedola's bribery case was swept under the Rug? Sincerely!! His Government is just one of the worst in recent times. I owe no one any apology for being blunt to speak my mind. Personally, I have just withdrawn my vote for Jonathan. I need to satisfy my conscience! ......

LAST BULLET: I would rather cast my vote for a Lowkey party!! I'm not a fan of APC!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by KAYNINI(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2015
mrking3:
I used to be a fan of Jonathan until recently a friend reminded me on how his government scammed millions of Nigerians in the name of Immigration exams that led to the deaths of young Nigerians and left many injured! In a sane country, the minister of Interrior ought to have been sacked for that mess. I had expected this Government to reschedule the failed exams or possibly refund back the 1k they stole from millions of Jobless Nigerians. Where in the world do unemploy Graduates pay to apply for Jobs that have been filled up already by their candidates? I wept at the exam hall the last time I wrote Nigerian Navy exams for DSS. The invigilator told us point blank not to bother writing the exams that the employment has already been concluded. So I kept asking! Why then would they ask us to apply or write exams that has been obviously filled up with their candidates? With this single reason, I don't think Jonathan and his cabinet members deserve a second chance. We all watched how Farouk and Otedola's bribery case was swept under the Rug? Sincerely!! His Government is just one of the worst in recent times. I owe no one any apology for being blunt to speak my mind. Personally, I have just withdrawn my vote for Jonathan. I need to satisfy my conscience! ......

LAST BULLET: I would rather cast my vote for a Lowkey party!! I'm not a fan of APC!

that's a lame excuse@immigration
and dumb one at naval exams

1 Like

Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by Elslim: 8:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Meanwhile u can contribute to a new Nigeria and helping the APC achieve thier goal by Texting APC to 35350.

Sai Buhari
Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by PassingShot(m): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2015
You mean this one?

1 Like

Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by listenersky: 8:41am On Jan 21, 2015
Word

1 Like

Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by ichidodo: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2015
The beauty of Jonathan's democracy and pdp at large is you get to switch support and nobody notices nor attack you for it unlike some APC e goats we know of......bye bye o But remember APC are filled with PDP rejects the very same people who looted our commonwealth makin it easy for young people risk and waste their lives and efforts scouting for jobs already reserved for their children and grandchildren. .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by Raiders: 9:08am On Jan 21, 2015
I see no reason why any reasonable Nigeria youth would support PDP after 15 yrs of ruling or GEJ after 6 yrs of ruling without any major development. So many people have died since GEJ became president but yet some m0rons would keep saying GEJ/PDP till 2019. are Nigerian youths addicted suffering? do they really like the current state of the nation with over 10,000 Nigerians killed since this president came into power. Why are some Nigeria youths afraid of change when millions of youth are unemployed and tens of million of youth are underemployed. I am not a fan of APC but I would rather hope they win this time around because PDP has nothing new to offer. Maybe if PDP loss the next presidential elections, It would make them not take Nigerians for granted again.

7 Likes

Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by gbaskipro: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Raiders:
I see no reason why any reasonable Nigeria youth would support PDP after 15 yrs of ruling or GEJ after 6 yrs of ruling without any major development. So many people have died since GEJ became president but yet some m0rons would keep saying GEJ/PDP till 2019. are Nigerian youths addicted suffering? do they really like the current state of the nation with over 10,000 Nigerians killed since this president came into power. Why are some Nigeria youths afraid of change when millions of youth are unemployed and tens of million of youth are underemployed. I am not a fan of APC but I would rather hope they win this time around because PDP has nothing new to offer. Maybe if PDP loss the next presidential elections, It would make them not take Nigerians for granted again.

Vote who u like and stop barking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by Raiders: 9:12am On Jan 21, 2015
gbaskipro:

Vote who u like and stop barking
I am not barking at you or anybody. I am just expressing my opinion on the current state of the nation

3 Likes

Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2015
OP thank you very much. Only unpatriotic, greedy and ignorant people will want to swim and sink with Jonathan. This is the same Jonathan that has institutionalised corruption, killed our youths via subsidy and immigration recruitment. Today, nepotism and tribalism has become the main stay. That man in Aso Rock is doing all he can to divide us rather than unite us. After 5years in power he has nothing to campaign with but to spread lies against the peoples General, mock the dead head of states and embarrass the intelligence of the populace. Every right-thinking Nigerian must join hands to kick him out of power and instal Muhammadu Buhari in his stead. #Change is all we ask

5 Likes

Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by kestolove95(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2015
May God forgv jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by slinkman(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2015
its all gimmick he has been an apc supporter from the start. tricks and lies. bye
Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by Zuria(f): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2015
Please vote KOWA grin the only party presenting the real change we need, a female president grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2015
New National PLEDGE: I pledge to God and to
Nigeria my country.
To be praying, working and vote wisely.
To oppose the clueless and shoeless man, who
said 16 is greater than 19.
To vote out the man that said stealing is not
corruption.
To oppose the man who has drained all
Nigeria's foreign and local reserves and
incurred massive debts. And, with my vote, to
punish the man who was dancing around while
boko harams were killing our Nigerian
brothers and sisters and to say NO to the man
who cares less about the missing chilbok
schools girls. To send him out of Aso Rock this
To restore our Nigeria & Nigerians long lost
honour and glory. So help me God.''

1 Like

Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2015
KAYNINI:

that's a lame excuse@immigration
and dumb one at naval exams
ladies and gentlemen I present to you the most wicked and foolish man on earth...If any member of your family was among those that died on that day you will know it is not a lame excuse...

4 Likes

Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by Zuria(f): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
New National PLEDGE: I pledge to God and to
Nigeria my country.
To be praying, working and vote wisely.
To oppose the clueless and shoeless man, who
said 16 is greater than 19.
To vote out the man that said stealing is not
corruption.
To oppose the man who has drained all
Nigeria's foreign and local reserves and
incurred massive debts. And, with my vote, to
punish the man who was dancing around while
boko harams were killing our Nigerian
brothers and sisters and to say NO to the man
who cares less about the missing chilbok
schools girls. To send him out of Aso Rock this
To restore our Nigeria & Nigerians long lost
honour and glory. So help me God.''

The harmattan season is over angry undecided
Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by idu1(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Zuria:
Please vote KOWA grin the only party presenting the real change we need, a female president grin grin
u mean I should throw general's vote away?
Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by mployer(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
Did you just realise this now? undecided

I was hoping to read something new.
Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by DahtzFestjayz: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Who send You? GMB2015 #VoteNotFight
Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by KAYNINI(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
wakacome:
ladies and gentlemen I present to you the most wicked and foolish man on earth...If any member of your family was among those that died on that day you will know it is not a lame excuse...

ladies and gentlemen i present to you the laziest and cry baby of the century.................yes if any of my family member were to be there they will be orderly and won't be injured - they might even become spurred to invent solutions that will make them captain of industries.
yes you are truly dumb as your statement - i was actually referring to your writeup but right now i think it's extends to you

*****not everyone who went for that recruitment exercise died or injured - some people stay sane
Re: Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
KAYNINI:

ladies and gentlemen i present to you the laziest and cry baby of the century.................yes if any of my family member were to be there they will be orderly and won't be injured - they might even become spurred to invent solutions that will make them captain of industries.
yes you are truly dumb as your statement - i was actually referring to your writeup but right now i think it's extends to you

*****not everyone who went for that recruitment exercise died or injured - some people stay sane
I asked a simple question but your brain cannot function very well enough to give a reasonable answer...the question is if any of your family member were affected by that exercise and he/she got injured and he/she now said that he is not happy with the government/president are you going to blame him/her and call it a lame excuse for getting angry when they feel hurt? SALUTE YOUR FOOLISHNESS...I want to go and sleep,someone please wake me up when this man starts using his common sense....

Chai truly common sense is not always common...
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ekitigate: Senator Obanikoro Confesses, Says Jonathan Sent Him / End Result Of Nigeria Presidential Election 2015 / Dont Waste Your Time Waiting For Buhari's Ministerial List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.