Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (74839 Views)

Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by taharqa: 11:01am On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista, I don dey tire o. Wia your Oga now? Na im

I need cold mineral o..... .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Baddestguyp(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2015
donphilopus:

God will never forgive you for typing GEJ till 2019. If you want to continue with this hardship, then relocate to Otuoke or the Prison where GEJ shall surely end up till 2019. Maybe the Immigration sham recruitment didn't affect you or any of your relatives. If it had, you wouldn't have had the fingers to post that gibberish!
stop using the name of the lord in vain, especially when supporting a crook and violence instigator like buhari

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2015
tete7000:
With this certificate issue alone, I can't vote Buhari. There is no way a man who is not faithful in little thing like certificate can fight corruption. NEVER.
The annoying thing is: going by the mode in which he attained his accomplishments, he will not see a big deal in promoting people with mediocrity. Giving people (especially the northerners) appointments even when they are not qualified cannot be alien to him. People may argue how has a man with PhD fair with his qualification? That question however rather brings another twist to the drama. It raises another serious question: If a man with PhD seems to be struggling, what can we then expect a man without SSCE to perform?
I don't want to be taken away by argument that Buhari rose to become a General in Nigerian Army . The truth is that Hausa/Fulani controlled and dominated the military for long that getting to the top irrespective of your qualification or background as long as you are from their stock cannot be a problem. Example is what we see in Abacha. It is their attitude of not caring about qualifications that brought so much rot into the Nigerian Army and even Nigeria as a whole.
I personally went to school, studied hard, know my onions, have come to appreciate distinction and professionalism and believe how well read you are determines how you will perform in any given office. I refuse to give in to argument that a man with little education is better than one with higher education. If that argument holds water, the world can as well wipe out secondary and higher education while we all simply go to school to learn to read and write. What is the essence of people spending their resources and life time studying if it can be argued that such is not necessary.

But all posts indicate you had been supporting the clueless one before now? So who should take you serious?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by simdam500(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2015
fresh15: For real,I'm sure that Buhari will not show us the certificate in question.GEJ for life.

cheesy
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by billionman: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Some of just type with your brains blocked. Agreed (for the purpose of discussion), have you asked yourself how Buhari got to be trained in military schools in the United Kingdom and the United States without tendering his WASSCE certificate? The system operated in these schools is somewhat similar with the one obtained in conventional universities. A person that wants to apply for an Msc programme won't just tender photocopies of his Bsc and NYSC discharge or exceptional certificates but also his SSCE certificate. In the same manner, a person applying for PhD will submit photocopies of his Msc, Bsc, NYSC and SSCE certificate.
Can you prove to us that Buhari was admitted into the US War College without an SSCE?

Maybe we'll have to go to these military schools to inquire of the SSCE certificates he used. I believe his files and records should be intact there. A photocopy will suffice. Could that be the next step the APC will take? Referring INEC to the UK and US military schools?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by lagdmark(m): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2015
THIS CERTIFICATE ISSUE OF MAALAM BUHARI DON PASS PDP vs APC. NOw na Buhari vs NIGERIA (0-7)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by brownlord: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Some of just type with your brains blocked. Agreed (for the purpose of discussion), have you asked yourself how Buhari got to be trained in military schools in the United Kingdom and the United States without tendering his WASSCE certificate? The system operated in these schools is somewhat similar with the one obtained in conventional universities. A person that wants to apply for an Msc programme won't just tender photocopies of his Bsc and NYSC discharge or exceptional certificates but also his SSCE certificate. In the same manner, a person applying for PhD will submit photocopies of his Msc, Bsc, NYSC and SSCE certificate.
Can you prove to us that Buhari was admitted into the US War College without an SSCE?

Common STFU, which school issued Buhari with Bsc he used in pursuing the Msc?

How many times do you want to be told buhari never presented certificate for any of those course he went to since he was sponsored by the Nigeria Army/Nigeria Govt.

It's easy for you to prove Buhari presented his SSCE to the Nigeria Army than asking someone to prove Buhari presented certificate that are not in existence

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2015
PHfinest:

Chief,

I would rather you don't bring that leg.
We can claim records are missing in Naija.
If the guys pushing this take it upon themselves to ask the foreign schools, it will get messier.
Rubbish! Which Nigerian institution (let's not talk about foreign) will admit you when you tell them your certificates are missing? Don't be dumb.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by onatisi(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2015
fxskye:
What is the summary of the media chat?
buhari says he can't remember where he kept his certificates that they were bombed during the 1966 civil war in nigeria,so he is heading back to the bomb site to search for it .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 21, 2015
My brother, just relax o. grin
taharqa:
barcanista, I don dey tire o. Wia your Oga now? Na im

I need cold mineral o..... .
at Onatisi, na una suppose go court na
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by ichidodo: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2015
simdam500:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It ok we are realizing now and not Feb 13
Good enough nobody attack or handcuff us if we label Buhari as an illiterate hypocrite.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Riclord001(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2015
pekeyim:
W
Bros where the Certificate, no dey speak English? U no hear the Toronto saga? Abi na Mars u been dey?

People Forge documents to go to Foreign countries even where I Served, pple where upgrading their 3rd class to 2.1 to get jobs, are you that NAIVE or you are turning a blind eye?
if there is any case of cert forgery, i think we all know wu shud be investigated btw d two major aspirants
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by olujegs(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2015
Did you tell Fayose to stop using quotes from the bible in vain when he pratically told the whole world he wants to murder buhari

Baddestguyp:
stop using the name of the lord in vain, especially when supporting a crook and violence instigator like buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by jorlons(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2015
major466:
Who will have thought that a simple piece of paper will cause serious havoc in APC camp? grin grin The party is built on lies from top to bottom.
It's who *would* have thought.....You bloody TANoinds don't deserve to see his certificate. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by simdam500(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2015
major466: Who will have thought that a simple piece of paper will cause serious havoc in APC camp? grin grin The party is built on lies from top to bottom.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by brownlord: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

But all posts indicate you had been supporting the clueless one before now? So who should take you serious?

NgeneUkwenu your anti corruption messiah is no more saint, tell the kworupshion fighting general to present the certificate he used to enlist into the Nigeria Army, i may just decide to vote for him if he can provide it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by harrysterol(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2015
taharqa:

OK. 'Agreed'.

So where is this SSCE Certificate Na??
cheesy cheesy ask am well

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by houybesd: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2015
Drink lots of water.tentigo power This might not sound also incidental nonetheless it is a part of any Muscle Building Diet plan that is really ignored. You need to be eating 1 ounce of water for each pound of weight you've. When you weigh 200lbs. You ought to be drinking daily to 200 ounces of water. Almost everything within you requires water to operate - therefore ensure you are drinking your share that is good.
Click here >>>> http://antiagingwahl.com/tentigo-power/
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Zellie: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Its apparent Buhari isn't showing up. Fear don grip am grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by susrite(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2015
joe4christ:

You are just senseless. You dont need heart transplant, what you need is a brain transplant so you can still putting that head of yours to use...
to start with, ama help you with your grammar, you need a 'be' before the 'putting'.
Next: pls define senseless unsentimentally.
Next: identify one senseless part of my comment.
Lastly: if you can't do those, then i guess you need to attend a kindergerteen or preparatory school!
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by olujegs(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Olodo yet you are requesting for the certificate of a retired general. Yet if GMB come to your door today and knocks on it, you would pratically wet your dirty pants (thats if you have any one on)

jorlons:
It's who *would* have thought.....You bloody TANoinds don't deserve to see his certificate. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by onatisi(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari has been managing cow and goats so he has never seen the reason to have a certificate. No be him fault.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Canme4u(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by EnigmAries(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2015
woodcook:
Are you for real? I take it you really do not understand the grip the north had on Nigerian military back then and how they could do things that seem impossible.
Answer his question and don't beat around the bush. Can you prove that the War College admitted him without SSCE? Was the registrar of War College a Northerner or even an African that he will give preferential treatment to Buhari? My father was a retired General and he studied there too.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by garrimallam: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari is the one troubling himself. It is simple just show the minimum certificate you have. If you dont have simply apologize to Nigerians. Dont transfer your deficiency to PDP or Jonathan. If you show your certificate who is Jonathan or PDP to discredit you. Please behave like an elder i know you to be.

barcanista:
PDP and Jonathanians are fighting lost cause, there is no issue with the certificate of our amiable daura-born General Buhari. They want to destroy themselves,n we will destroy them at the polls. Nigerians want Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by okestev: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:
And well, it seems like the clueless General doesn't know the difference between 9:00am and 10:00am. It's past 9 and the general is yet to be seen on NTA, AIT and Channels TV!

The man is a big fraud!!
for this post of yours now we know you are a stack illiterate. Must you appear here?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by taharqa: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Buhari has no business with any Nigerian to prove or otherwise he has an SSCE certificate. On this, it is INEC that he is answerable to. INEC has said that whoever is in doubt of the qualification of Buhari should go to court. U no sabi the road to court?

I hope Buhari is actually smarter than you.

I hope he doesn't repeat or sat similar thrash as the one you just spur here.

In fact, Plzzz remember to tell your master that today WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING, WE WANT TO SEE.

thanks

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Huffington: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2015
Simple Question: Buhari where is thy certificate?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by olujegs(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2015
Olodo yet you are requesting for the certificate of a retired general. Yet if GMB come to your door today and knocks on it, you would pratically wet your dirty pants (thats if you have any one on)

simdam500:

grin grin grin grin grin
jorlons:
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2015
brownlord:

NgeneUkwenu your anti corruption messiah is no more saint, tell the kworupshion fighting general to present the certificate he used to enlist into the Nigeria Army, i may just decide to vote for him if he can provide it.

Mumu! Because PDP said so?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Save your tears.
My brother I will save my tears for your stark ignorance and you not willing to do something about it.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Eziachi: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2015
woodcook:
Are you for real? I take it you really do not understand the grip the north had on Nigerian military back then and how they could do things that seem impossible.
This is a comment based on total lack of knowledge of Nigeria. Back then it's the south, especially the Igbo and Yoruba that dominated the Nigeria military. By 1967 the highest northern ranked northern person in the army was a Colonel. And a middle Beltan northerners to be precise. So do they have a grip? Learn and know your history.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.