Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (74808 Views)

Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by ncoolsome(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2015
eighTHREAD:
[size=67pt]fvck Nepa GEJ[/size]

I smell a big Phat RAT...some few min to 9 and NEPA decides to strike..hmmn
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2015
[size=16pt]Highly disappointed to be honest without sentiments..........[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by OLADD: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2015
Bantino:
I'm beginning to see people from a different angle now. This Buhari Certifigate has really opened my eyes to hypocrisy and how people can really see things as long as it favors them.
The so called educated elite now says education isn't important anymore as long as it serves their personal greed.
Please my people is the law made differently for different people base on ethnicity or religion. Has Boko Harrassing finally succeeded in enshrining their ideology of education is haram?

That's why I am always very careful when forming opinion about people's views on national issues. Most of the highly celebrated legal luminaries, human right activists, religionists, social commentators and crusaders democracy advocates and bloggers are bunch of clowns and paid agents of political parties. People's antecedents should be dissected carefully before taking them for their words.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by BTFormular: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2015
baywatch84:
We don't need certificate, we need change, mama peace no get certificate? No be rubbish she dey yern for mouth, Jonathan get PhD e no achieve anything for 6 good years, though many of us were not born in his first regime that lasted for 2 years but the impact is still felt till today, kanji dam was built within 4 years and we can't. Point to anything in 6years other than gross unemployment, oga dive inside Atlantic ocean and save yourself from the shame knocking on your door come valentine
We also don't need a man who lied under an oath to INEC and filled WAEC results he doesn't have. We don't need an illiterate who got to the position of a general through corrupt means by not having a WAEC certificate. And to think he wants to fight corruption is strange.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by major466(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2015
danielmichael:
Buhari is a conformed satomephostic salamander wid degraded apostrophe wanting to eradicate profusely de mattered party(god punish am)..nigeria doesn't need APC,why?..because we re embeded by de flourishment of de mattered party astiratically and juggulerically,ad-infinitum..so therefore fighting de mattered party is an insignia of yur dead end either pupusciously or tentaculously, eu phi nau qui
Chai grin grin This year vocabulary go tear dictionary grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by BlackTechnology: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2015
Quadrescent:
More comment , more drama
Though some of you here are kids who doesn't reasoned at all before you contributed or commented on any discussion, the political scenario right about now as widely shows that the PDP are afraid of the upcoming election, This is not the first time Buhari would be contesting for the huge position and they barely bring it up and now they are envisaging they could be defeated now ,all sort of irrelevances has been taking up to make the masses hate this humble man , not knowing that they are generating a huge awareness for him and his party• Smh for them, Only God knows who would be the next president of this great country and let God Himself decide that. The impossible can be always be possible if we all have faith and we are resolute in our demand•
#BetterNigeria
God bless Nigeria•

God will never come down to vote for you

He will shown the criterias to watch out for before voting

It is your duty to let the criterias guide you or not

The question is

Do Buhari possess these criterias.? cool

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Rexyl(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2015
Seeing all Nairalanders on here. Na so they too border for a certificate?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by EgusiSoup: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2015
Guys the interview has started at exactly 10:AM. I am watching it LIVE.

Please tune in to RSTV Portharcourt

Egusi Soup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by OLADD: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Habibuisah1:
Have Decided, I Will Vote For Buhari -
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only to almajiri school, I
will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari never attended any school before. I will
still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from mars I will vote for
Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years old I will still vote for
Buhari.
Tell me Buhari jailed every single Nigerian that was alive
during his tenure, I will still vote for Buhari,
Tell me that during Buhari's tenure people had to apply to
government and get approval before they urinate, defecate,
eat or drink, I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Jonathan Nigeria would be better than paradise in
4 years if I vote Goodluck, I will still vote for Buhari.
Save your words, save your energy, save your keyboards, save
your time, and leave me alone

And you wasted your ample time to type this rubbish because of your inconsequential one vote?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by phlamesG: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Wey d light wey u give us
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Whitehorse: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Nigerians are very funny, just quoting the Nigerian constitution without thinking things through.

Let me lay it out clearly for some folks.

1. The issue is not about Buhari's apparent lack of having a secondary school certificate, the constitution did say "Any other thing" as accepted by INEC

2. Buhari had listed WASC as what he has that qualifies him to run for the presidency. If he had said "Experience based on military service, maybe INEC would have accepted it, based on the "Any other thing" criteria.

3. Now, when asked to produce the said WASC certificate, we start hearing all sorts of stories.

The simple truth is that Buhari is in a very big fix. He HAS TO PRODUCE the said WASC certificate, as required by law, else it will mean he lied under oath. He can not now go back and fill in "Military service experience" . Buhari has been snared by his own words and writing.

There is no way to spin this tale, though i'd want to see how APC will try.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by otokx(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Please tune in to..

Kindly update us here.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Trailblazer1(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2015
blkmum700:
Certificate or no Ceritificate,I'm voting buhari,tired of the man with Phd who have kno shoes nd rule us like a despot.

Can you allow a doctor without qualification to carry out surgery on you?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by warrior01: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2015
My grouse with the APC and their supporters is their hypocritical nature ( just imagine if it was GEj that lied under oath). Is Buhari qualified on his strength as a former general? Yes but he lied under oath that he has WASC certificate which he cannot substantiate. This has shown him as a corrupt individual who never practice what he preaches. He should do the needful by coming out straight and let Nigerians decide.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Burger01(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2015
oneeast:
Buhari should be locked up for fraud. We cant afford a stark illiterate walking freely..
Cry me a lagoon smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Johnnoo(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=16pt]Highly disappointed to be honest without sentiments..........[/size]

[size=16pt]GBAM[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by kay1one(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Please tune in to..

You dey talk nonsense!
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari is a conformed satomephostic salamander wid degraded apostrophe wanting to eradicate profusely de mattered party(god punish am)..nigeria doesn't need APC,why?..because we re embeded by de flourishment of de mattered party astiratically and juggulerically,ad-infinitum..so therefore fighting de mattered party is an insignia of yur dead end either pupusciously or tentaculously, eu phi nau qui

Chai, Chai, see grammar on top of Buhari matter. Deris God oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Optional2(f): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2015
We no get light nd no money 2 buy fuel 4 gen self. We him finish let me no 4 now make i solve my business maths wey i get d exam
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Rendition(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2015
U c d life of deception.....they read only d part of d constitution abt waec alone while not following up on d exceptions which stated on another section of d constitution which explained d exceptions....which stated u can also use 1, NCE certificate , 2: ought too av served 10years in public service with a certificate in d military or Govt service, 3 : ought to av served one year in anyother mandated pubic sector eg NYsC cert and many more and at d end of d section it was stated dat all wud be approved with INEC's discretion...... just heard its a uselss and baseless issue even more reason pdp hasn't gone too court

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by AnanseK(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2015
kajoula:
[size=28pt]Na lie...he won't come for the Interview.
Una never know APC lielie trick undecided
I wonder why ther's no presidential debate for the duo.
Mr Buhari & President Jonathan[/size]

Ta**y brains aiming for the world.

Because Jonathan chickened out, see his stand was vacant;

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by azpekuliar: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2015
50calibre:

Hahahaha one way or the other, they will find their way back to otueke.

True that... but in 2019.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Toktee(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2015
Eyepencil:
MONKEY U GET SENSE AT ALL?
Chimp,what we need is good governance not certificate.can you tell us what ur phd dumbo did in six year?
Keep waiting for certificate as if your father has one.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by gists: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2015
bomb1:

Standard 6 in Buhari's time is worth more than some "strange" Phds. Where you have a lecturer without any student and whose wife was perm.sec in Bayelsa from Abuja bossing nobody,without and task and target but collecting salaries.

Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!
my brother, I completely agree with you

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by ichidodo: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2015
They lie about refinery.....they lie about his health....they lie about kano pictures....they lie about certificate.......Now are currently lying about Press conference.....Is that the change we want?! A change built on lies and deception??

23 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by kay1one(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2015
otokx:

Kindly update us here.

Nothing dey on!
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Tayomi37(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2015
Hm!, I cant imagine how daft many nigerians are on social media saying "certificate or not it is GNB". . I keep on saying this "one's original credencials can naver be with his/her employer". Failure for GMB to produce his WAEC certificate will make his integrity a questionable issue. If I may ask: Can GMB, Tinumbu, Lai Muhammed or any esterblishment employ anyone with this senario?. GMB has sworn an oath if he failed, he should be charged accordinly, I strongly believed that if this issue involved ordinary nigerian, the person will be cooling his/her heel behind bars by now.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by moderatorr: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmm, Game of thrones

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2015
MadCow1:

What is light?
there are different types of light. I am definitely referring to Nepa light.

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by BrokenTV: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2015
JackBaueress1:
I am very sure PDP told nepa to seize the light just for nigerians not to watch buhari. Tell me why everyone is complaining there's no light?

No light in my house too.
Berem i am enjoying light on daily basis where i am living , and can you tell us what is happening because Buhari promised to show us his certificate i have tuned to every know station to see him present his certificate.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2015
warrior01:
My grouse with the APC and their supporters is their hypocritical nature ( just imagine if it was GEj that lied under oath). Is Buhari qualified on his strength as a former general? Yes but he lied under oath that he has WASC certificate which he cannot substantiate. This has shown him as a corrupt individual who never practice what he preaches. He should do the needful by coming out straight and let Nigerians decide.

So you guys have shifted base from not Being qualified to lying on oath?? You all would be disgraced next month!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.