Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (74821 Views)

Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by YoungIncredible: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Guys how far?. Se the old man don show his certificates?. Abi na nepa bill he present?. I no get access to television here abeg

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by simdam500(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2015
XSCOBER2: Which channels?? Channels is show one half cast speaking unnecessary grammer
Like u just did wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Trailblazer1(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2015
warrior01:
My grouse with the APC and their supporters is their hypocritical nature ( just imagine if it was GEj that lied under oath). Is Buhari qualified on his strength as a former general? Yes but he lied under oath that he has WASC certificate which he cannot substantiate. This has shown him as a corrupt individual who never practice what he preaches. He should do the needful by coming out straight and let Nigerians decide.

He should be stripped of all his honours.

Buhari is a fraud

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by lekkie073(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Guys the interview has started at exactly 10:AM. I am watching it LIVE.

Please tune in to RSTV Portharcourt

Egusi Soup
how we go take get RSTV for Lagos na? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Zellie: 10:10am On Jan 21, 2015
Rendition:
U c d life of deception.....they read only d part of d constitution abt waec alone while not following up on d exceptions which stated on another section of d constitution which explained d exceptions....which stated u can also use 1, NCE certificate , 2: ought too av served 10years in public service with a certificate in d military or Govt service, 3 : ought to av served one year in anyother mandated pubic sector eg NYsC cert and many more and at d end of d section it was stated dat all wud be approved with INEC's discretion...... just heard its a uselss and baseless issue even more reason pdp hasn't gone too court
But Buhari was the one that swore an affidavit that his school leaving certificate was with the Military. If he had told the truth, he wouldn't be in this mess

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by donigspain(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Guys the interview has started at exactly 10:AM. I am watching it LIVE.

Please tune in to RSTV Portharcourt

Egusi Soup
Damn it!!! RSTV no get live feed. shocked shocked shocked
A station wey don old pass 15 years.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by EnigmAries(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2015
gists:

Never realized there are so many graduates from PEJ high school. Imagine someone using BOTH for three things. And these are the same set of people asking for gmb certificate. tongue tongue tongue
We call it PEJian syndrome cheesy . *In the voice of GEJ* How many mistakes did he "made?" A mistake not bad enough for an F9 and you insulted him. Is that good enough? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by nkowaputa(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2015
Change is when apc stops lying.
We truly need change.
Apc, pls change.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by 9inches(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2015
The learned guest on the show said "Buhari pejured!". Perjury could land him a 14year jail term.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by warrior01: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2015
Rendition:
U c d life of deception.....they read only d part abt waec alone while not following up on d exceptions which stated u can also use 1, NCE certificate , 2: ought too av served 10years in public service with a certificate in d military or Govt service, 3 : ought to av served one year in anyother mandated pubic sector eg NYsC cert and many more and at d end of d section it was stated dat all wud be approved with INEC's discretion...... just heard its a uselss and baseless issue even more reason pdp hasn't gone too court

The foundation of Buhari's career in the military is faulty. He claimed to have sat for WASC and obtained some grades which he can't substantiate as of today. Please note that he who come to equity must come with clean hands. He can't be preaching change whilst he's an embodiment of corruption and that's the problem. If we really want true change then we must learn to embrace and say the truth at all times.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by MadCow1: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2015
JackBaueress1:
there are different types of light. I am definitely referring to Nepa light.

What is NEPA light please? I have never seen it before..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by kay1one(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2015
YoungIncredible:
Guys how far?. Se the old man don show his certificates?. Abi na nepa bill he present?. I no get access to television here abeg

No show!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by simdam500(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2015
adorable29: Saw the interview... As far as I am concerned, THEY ARE ALLLLL THE SAME!
Both fee dee fee and a fee cee! Which ever way, I trust none of them...

Oh they are one... just a business strategy
Oh I knew something is up about the interview....

So u mean..... interview don finish sha one word!

Issokay angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by duerap: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2015
No certificates! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by bjdon: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2015
The real problem here is not with Buhar per se, it's the fact that the Northerners have been fooling the rest of us for decades. I am confident that the vast majority of Northerners who are in their 60's/70's today and have held senior positions in the armed forces/Civil service, NEVER had the qualifications to do so. For God's sake even now we have a situation where a kid from Adamawa can pass common entrance with 5 out of 400. What kind of SSC result do you expect such a kid to latter get?

Please everybody let's be honest with ourselves. If you are going for a job interview you are required to bring your certificates. What we can see now is that even when Buhari first applied to join the Army he NEVER presented them the original c of his certificates from which they could make copies. Later he swore an affidavit that his certificate was with the Army. That affidavit was FALSE. No If's No but's.

Please think of tomorrow. If he can lie on something like this what will he do tomorrow. What will he do when investigators present him with evidence of corruption from APC members? Will he lie it away so it dose not cause him problems.

I have no doubt that person for person, Buhari is more honest and upstanding than GEJ, but he's not the messiah we need in this country. We need to go back to the drawing board and start to plan for 2019 and ensure that a PROVEN achiever like Fashola or Osho baba is the candidate of REAL CHANGE, not Buhari who is part of the establishment trying to present himself as a change agent.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Rilwayne001: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:

[s] I'm sure you are jobless.

Prove me wrong

If your are gainfully employed, did you present pure water nylon or tissue paper to your employer? [/s]

I presented my certificate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2015
i dont knw if itz still safe to book space since we don already reach page 6 wif arguement and dis man neva gree show e certificate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by BlackTechnology: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Can you allow a doctor without qualification to carry out surgery on you?

Bia le(Come and see)

Finishing

Guy

You make sense die grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by glasmirow(m): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2015
With or without certificate I will vote for him not the one that has the certificate will just be stealing our money and doing nothing but funding boko boys to be destroying the north east

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Trailblazer1(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

So you guys have shifted base from not Being qualified to lying on oath?? You all would be disgraced next month!

Buhari is already being humiliated

He will soon be stripped of all his military honours.

And may end up in jail for lying under oath.

Hope you'll share in his humiliation?

15 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by blkmum700: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Can you allow a doctor without qualification to carry out surgery on you?

Question for the gods and i really don't f.u.cking care anyway,all i know I'm not voting the Despot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by ravgach: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2015
Rendition:
U c d life of deception.....they read only d part of d constitution abt waec alone while not following up on d exceptions which stated on another section of d constitution which explained d exceptions....which stated u can also use 1, NCE certificate , 2: ought too av served 10years in public service with a certificate in d military or Govt service, 3 : ought to av served one year in anyother mandated pubic sector eg NYsC cert and many more and at d end of d section it was stated dat all wud be approved with INEC's discretion...... just heard its a uselss and baseless issue even more reason pdp hasn't gone too court

So why did he not say the exact one he has instead of lying that he has WAEC. Is this man not a fraudulent corruption fighter? What corruption can be more than lying about what you do not have just to gain an advantage - in this case, to become Nigerian President?
Please, please, please.......... he should be truthful as least!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by OgologoDimkpa: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
You cannot salvage lies with a lie.
It'll surely backfire.
I wan see the certificate nah. embarassed

Btw, Sahara Reporter have told us the GMB will be jetting out to
the US to address their congress on 26/01/2015.- Another lies from the pit of hell
Instead of telling us the Buhari will be going to the US to attend to his health angry

GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Kazrem(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
we no get light and DAT boy called David mark say NIGERIA ARE HAPPY WITH ELECTRICITY.
Same here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by EgusiSoup: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2015
donigspain:
Damn it!!! RSTV no get live feed. shocked shocked shocked
A station wey don old pass 15 years.

LIVE UPDATES..

He just said the original copy of certificate will soon be showed to the media.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by chronique(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Pls where is Buhari and when is He addressing the press on this certificate scandal?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by AnanseK(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Zellie:
Why did Mr Integrity lie under oath grin

Can you state exactly what he said under oath and why you think it's a lie?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by Trailblazer1(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I presented my certificate.

Then why are you asking buhari to present nylon or tissue paper to become president of 170million people?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by efe2real(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2015
I will like to ask just one question: can't they go to WAEC to verify if Buhari has a certificate? The WAEC board is still existing. To be candid, I will be suprised if the head boy of a secondary school in the 60's didn't sat for his final examination. I think WAEC should come and clear this issue once and for all.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by simdam500(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2015
RYANAYO: there was no broadcast of the certificate matter on channelstv i started watching from 8 to 9 and till now still nothing on it and it's to 10.

Oh u mean u watched... from 8 to 9 and now 10.

2hrs nothing...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by ravgach: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Buhari is already being humiliated

He will soon be stripped of all his military honours.

And may end up in jail for lying under oath.

Hope you'll share in his humiliation?

No wonder Tinubu stepped down from being VP. The certificate palaver for reach Kilimanjaro! E for be Toronto Vs. WAEC lol

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television by ichidodo: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2015
Rendition:
[s]U c d life of deception.....they read only d part of d constitution abt waec alone while not following up on d exceptions which stated on another section of d constitution which explained d exceptions....which stated u can also use 1, NCE certificate , 2: ought too av served 10years in public service with a certificate in d military or Govt service, 3 : ought to av served one year in anyother mandated pubic sector eg NYsC cert and many more and at d end of d section it was stated dat all wud be approved with INEC's discretion...... just heard its a uselss and baseless issue even more reason pdp hasn't gone too court[/s]
Bros no bring that leg for this matter abi na me send Buhari make e tell Inec say im get WAEC? Does he think he can lie his way under oath into contesting for ASO rock? Don't you see his entire credibility as Mr intergrity crumbling if he doesn't come out clean?? PDP will go to court at the appropriate time after the strike.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.