Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,438 members, 7,864,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria, Which Sector Will You Start With?t - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria, Which Sector Will You Start With?t (658 Views)

I'm About To Ascend The Presidency: Which Sector Should I Attend To First? / "If You Could Get Rid Of One State In nigeria, Which Would It Be And Why / Which Sector Should Change Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria, Which Sector Will You Start With?t by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Nigeria today, despite its endowment in natural resources and a great market to improve its economy; is known to be one of the poorest nation in the world based on standard of living and some other factors. This is due to the lack of vision and passion exhibited by our leaders. They fail to plan and set realistic goals. If you were to be the president of this country, what will be your plans for moving Nigeria from this sorry state, which sector will you start with that will affect other sectors and why? Lets think. God bless Nigeria.
Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria, Which Sector Will You Start With?t by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2015
I will start by saying stealing is corruption grin
Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria, Which Sector Will You Start With?t by fijiano202(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2015
unemployment....idle hand is the devils workshop
Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria, Which Sector Will You Start With?t by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2015
hatbricker:
I will start by saying stealing is corruption grin
please, this should be a thread for serious pple(with all due respect). Lets try and be matured with our answers. Thank you.
Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria, Which Sector Will You Start With?t by adanduka: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2015
I'll give Nigerians 24-7 power. And the next generation wouldn't know what generator means.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria, Which Sector Will You Start With?t by quinnboy: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Education......and skill acquisition.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria, Which Sector Will You Start With?t by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2015
If you ask me, i will revamp the educational sector first. Why? The basis needed for any country to grow is with elightened citizenry. When our universities produce good graduates, there will be improvements in technology which will lead to a developed nation and other things affecting the nation. Lets take this as an example, recently there was this issue of the American government refusing to sell some Cobra helicopters to us. Instead of FG to be angry with the americans, they should be ashamed of themselves. Was it nt humans that built those helicopters. Do they have two brains or what? I trust Nigerian some students, if we are given the type of education that is obtained abroad, we would have made a machine that can go to the stars and back in a week(we nr dey carry last). But it is very sad that you can even find an engineering student that cannot switch on a generator set. If the educational system is good, there will be inventions here and there, there will be innovations that will lead to entrepreneurship that will lessen unemployment, the citizens will be enlightened so as to knw wen their right is being infringed upon and hw to deal with it legally and also nt to be manipulated with by scruplous, politicians during elections. With a good certificate, u can get a job abroad, i often wonder y foreigners get job easier than us in our own country. This is because they are better equipped educationally than us. When incentives begin to cme frm Nigerian students that have quality education, pdts will be made here, thereby creating employment and saving foreign exchange. I still insist that education shld be the 1st step in creating a developed nation, bt if you think differently, u can tell us ur own opinion and the reasons. God bless.
Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria, Which Sector Will You Start With?t by Scholes007(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2015
PRIORITY TABLE
1:SECURITY AND EDUCATION
2:HEAVY DIVERSIFICATION OF THE ECONOMY
3:STABILIZING ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY
4:PROVIDING APPROPRIATE POLICY GENERATION THROUGH TAX
5:POVERTY ALLEVIATION
Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria, Which Sector Will You Start With?t by Scholes007(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Other includes
1:making sure there is credible census come 2016
2:granting true federalism where states have to take more responsibilities
Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria, Which Sector Will You Start With?t by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Scholes007:
PRIORITY TABLE
1:SECURITY AND EDUCATION
2:HEAVY DIVERSIFICATION OF THE ECONOMY
3:STABILIZING ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY
4:PROVIDING APPROPRIATE POLICY GENERATION THROUGH TAX
5:POVERTY ALLEVIATION
Ur head is there brother
Re: If You Were To Be The President Of Nigeria, Which Sector Will You Start With?t by fuckerholic(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Russell145:
please, this should be a thread for serious pple(with all due respect). Lets try and be matured with our answers. Thank you.
Thats apc mad cow hovering around every where joblessly like the devil seeking for whom to devour with their verbal wrecklessness,brainless and myopic tendencies.

(1) (Reply)

I Think Buari Has Won GEJ In Kano... Check Out These Photos! / Buhari Just Desperate To Return Power To North / Maiduguri Under Attack Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.