Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? (2930 Views)

Help APC And Buhari Find The Looted Funds.(pic) / Did Buhari Lie About His Age? See How Obasanjo Exposed Him-photo / General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by TRUTHTELA: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nigeria, is a funny place/ Buhari, planned to address the press about his certificate today, on the same day, The Army released his entry documents. What a coincidence

If Buhari, doesn't have his WAEC with him, and assumed that it was with the Army, where did he see his WAEC No

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by KINGTELLER: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
TRUTHTELA:
Nigeria, is a funny place/ Buhari, planned to address the press about his certificate today, on the same day, The Army released his entry documents. What a coincidence

If Buhari, doesn't have his WAEC with him, and assumed that it was with the Army, where did he see his WAEC No

What do you expect before... When allegation hook you.. you no go mind go village to clear the shit

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
The dullard just came up with lotto number

15 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by abes(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
TRUTHTELA:

That should be your next assignment for this week, you should submit your results next week.

I like the way Buhari is engaging these dullards. Some bones for you to keep you busy.

4 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
KINGTELLER:

What do you expect before... When allegation hook you.. you no go mind go village to clear the shit
shuo! Ɣ☺ΰ wicked Oº°˚˚˚°º‎​O
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by ricsman(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
d exam number with which he will get a new result old or new.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by KINGTELLER: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
shuo! Ɣ☺ΰ wicked Oº°˚˚˚°º‎​O

I lie....lol cool cool cool
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by adanduka: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
TRUTHTELA:

He has asked his Secondary School for it and they showed him the number grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by 7lives: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
adanduka:

He has asked his Secondary School for it and they showed him the number grin

One thing I've come to understand is that this man Buhari is playing hanky panky with the PDP hoping they will fall for the bait and go to the court.
If PDP did not ask for his certificate in the previous election why now if not desperation?, in their desperate bid to stop him from contesting this election PDP is asking for WASC result and making so much noise about it.
I hope PDP will be able to still make noise when this much awaited result is made public.

5 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by psucc(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari fails to tell the truth.

Pls I want to know if WAEC grading in 1961 was Upper Division according to BH

3 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by kay1one(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
To show that this man is a thief! I can't remember my exam no that I used about 13yrs ago! Him after 50 something years he can! A 72 yr old man! Na lie!

4 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by kay1one(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Same person can't remember his phone number!

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by fkaz(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
TRUTHTELA:

Just what i think, i cant even remember my exam number except i either see the photocopy or the original, the game set die, because Buhari just foool PDP. I told ya that, APC want to play Buhari certificate saga like that of us president Barack Obama birth certificate saga and it is working because Jonathan/PDP are morrooons.
Meanwhile sai Buhari/Osibanjo for 2015

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by honeyseller291(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
If Buhari claims his waec result is with the army as he claimed then were did he find his WAEC numberlets tell ourself truth Nigeria rise up for GEJ.......

5 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Takara: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
honeyseller291:
If Buhari claims his waec result is with the army as he claimed then were did he find his WAEC numberlets tell ourself truth Nigeria rise up for GEJ.......

He may have memorised the number. some people have sharper brains than others. Look at the exam no again it shouldn't be too difficult to memorise
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by solemate: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
forgery is imminent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
solemate:
forgery is imminent

This is a task given to the master, Asiwaju Tinubu the jagabantic fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
buhari the devil is a liar grin

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:
To show that this man is a thief! I can't remember my exam no that I used about 13yrs ago! Him after 50 something years he can! A 72 yr old man! Na lie!

Everybody won't be like you. I did my first exam in 2002 and I still remember my exam number till nw.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by alaoeri: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:
Do u think everybody is a dullard like you? Some ppl actually got retentive memory. PDP will soon be or are already shame regarding the issue of this certificate, they had better start cooking up another propaganda because this one is dead.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by gists: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Wow. How do some people think in this age and time of modern age. My certificates are several 100s of kilometers away from where I live right now. But I can give you my certificate number and every detail in the next two minutes as far as I have access to internet. Buhari may not have his certificate stored in his yahoo mailbox like mine, but it is not out of this world to get it without the physical certificate. There may have been other records where the certificate number was written and he has access to it.
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Takara:

He may have memorised the number. some people have sharper brains than others. Look at the exam no again it shouldn't be too difficult to memorise

But he can't remember where the certificates are?

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
gists:
Wow. How do some people think in this age and time of modern age. My certificates are several 100s of kilometers away from where I live right now. But I can give you my certificate number and every detail in the next two minutes as far as I have access to internet. Buhari may not have his certificate stored in his yahoo mailbox like mine, but it is not out of this world to get it without the physical certificate. There may have been other records where the certificate number was written and he has access to it.

And who asks for your certificate number when they want the originals?

Have you been asked by any would be employer for your certificate number?

First the goat rearer told us it was with the military board. Then the army refuted that claim and has as today provided only a refrence letter of guarantee from Buhari's supposedly Principal that Buhari will make the required minimum credits.
Before today, liar Mohammed was blaming IBB for Buhari's certificate only for us to have Buhari remember his WAEC number and claim alumnus with several prominent Nigerians living and mostly dead as evidence. This is bullsh1t!

The constitution requires proof by way of certification and not affidavits or affiliation!

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by kay1one(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
alaoeri:

Do u think everybody is a dullard like you? Some ppl actually got retentive memory. PDP will soon be or are already shame regarding the issue of this certificate, they had better start cooking up another propaganda because this one is dead.

No vex tell me your exam no.! Same person that can't remember his phone number! Who's the fool now?!

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by kay1one(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Soyedele1:

Everybody won't be like you. I did my first exam in 2002 and I still remember my exam number till nw.

Hope you will when you're 72! Iti!

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:

That you are a dullard doesnt mean everyone is a dullard.

I can remember my WAEC exam number and UME exam number all taken about 20yrs ago

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by alaoeri: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:

No vex tell me your exam no.! Same person that can't remember his phone number! Who's the fool now?!
Oloshi! Did u personally asked him his phone number or relying on what the ogogoro master said? beside what did u wanna use my exam no for? were.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
alaoeri:

Oloshi! Did u personally asked him his phone number or relying on what the ogogoro master said? beside what did u wanna use my exam no for? were.

Don't display your crassness here alongside you plebeian ways.

Stop defending rubish.

Buhari is relying on fools like you to swallow any hook complete with sinker that he throws at us.

If anything at all, this Buhari candidacy has polarized Nigeria between the informed and discerning from that of the gullible bile ridden ignoramus ethno-religious bigots like yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by ApexTitan(m): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

That you are a dullard doesnt mean everyone is a dullard.

I can remember my WAEC exam number and UME exam number all taken about 20yrs ago

Without consulting your certificate please state for the house what your exam number was here and now. Thanks. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
7lives:

One thing I've come to understand is that this man Buhari is playing hanky panky with the PDP hoping they will fall for the bait and go to the court.
If PDP did not ask for his certificate in the previous election why now if not desperation?, in their desperate bid to stop him from contesting this election PDP is asking for WASC result and making so much noise about it.
I hope PDP will be able to still make noise when this much awaited result is made public.
Let Buhari follow due procedure is that too much to ask?

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
#Buhari will be vindicated

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by alaoeri: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Don't display your crassness here alongside you plebeian ways.

Stop defending rubish.

Buhari is relying on fools like you to swallow any hook complete with sinker that he throws at us.

If anything at all, this Buhari candidacy has polarized Nigeria between the informed and discerning from that of the gullible bile ridden ignoramus ethno-religious bigots!
STFU who are the fools that started the ethno/religious ish? I guess u have forgotten the thrash spewed by Asari, Clark, FFK & co now you are playing the victim. Buhari have told you the year & his exam no, you can assist your self in doing the rest if you still doubting, nothing can stop the general in contesting & defeating GEJ with a wide margin at the poll come FEBUHARI 14. Oloshi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women: Protect Your PVC So It Won't Be Used By Boko Haram / Three Men Beheaded By ISIS Militants With Sword For Being HOMOS3XUALS(PHOTOS) / President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.