Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? (2933 Views)

Help APC And Buhari Find The Looted Funds.(pic) / Did Buhari Lie About His Age? See How Obasanjo Exposed Him-photo / General Buhari Declares He Wrote Waec,declares School And Exam Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by obal2: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
The 1999 Constitution is explicit in its interpretation of Section 131 of the 1999 Constitution by Section 318.
Section 131 states: “A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President if (a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth; (b) he has attained the age of forty (40) years; (c )he is a member of a political party; and (d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.
“In Section 318, School certificate or equivalent means
(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or
(b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or
(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and (i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the National Electoral Commission for a minimum of 10 years; and
“(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and
“(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English Language to the satisfaction of the National Electoral Commission; and
“(d) Any other qualification acceptable by INEC.”

V[b]erdict. BUHARI is qualified to contest.[/b]
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
shuo! Ɣ☺ΰ wicked Oº°˚˚˚°º‎​O
No mind haters my dear...just Sai buhari
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
ApexTitan:

Without consulting your certificate please state for the house what your exam number was here and now. Thanks. cheesy

You still find it hard to believe that not everyone has a leaking memory?
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Jennynkk(f): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
You are all over the place defending the indefensible. Please go get a job for once. You are on NL defending Buhari 24/7 with nothing in your pocket to show for it. Get a life or you will continue to be poor.

raumdeuter:

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jennynkk:
You are all over the place defending the indefensible. Please go get a job for once. You are on NL defending Buhari 24/7 with nothing in your pocket to show for it. Get a life or you will continue to be poor.

Can we see whats in your own pocket to show for everything you spend your whole life doing?
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by kay1one(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
alaoeri:

Oloshi! Did u personally asked him his phone number or relying on what the ogogoro master said? beside what did u wanna use my exam no for? were.

Wetin him wan use my vote for?
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Jennynkk(f): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
I am a married woman with a hardworking hubby whereas barcanusta is a man. I take care of the kids. Barcanusta should grow up and get a life or he shall remain poor. He is on NL 24/7 fighting all over the place.

raumdeuter:

Can we see whats in your own pocket to show for everything you spend your whole life doing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by alaoeri: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:

Wetin him wan use my vote for?
He doesn't need your vote to win the election come FEBUHARI 14.
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
alaoeri:

STFU who are the fools that started the ethno/religious ish? I guess u have forgotten the thrash spewed by Asari, Clark, FFK & co now you are playing the victim. Buhari have told you the year & his exam no, you can assist your self in doing the rest if you still doubting, nothing can stop the general in contesting & defeating GEJ with a wide margin at the poll come FEBUHARI 14. Oloshi.

131. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if -

(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;

(b) he has attained the age of forty years;

(c) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party; and

(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm

Your buhari is not above the constitution!

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
alaoeri:

He doesn't need your vote to win the election come FEBUHARI 14.

But it will ensure that he loses and cries croc tears again and that will be the end of all this APC rubish.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

And who asks for your certificate number when they want the originals?

Have you been asked by any would be employer for your certificate number?

First the goat rearer told us it was with the military board. Then the army refuted that claim and has as today provided only a refrence letter of guarantee from Buhari's supposedly Principal that Buhari will make the required minimum credits.
Before today, liar Mohammed was blaming IBB for Buhari's certificate only for us to have Buhari remember his WAEC number and claim alumnus with several prominent Nigerians living and mostly dead as evidence. This is bullsh1t!

The constitution requires proof by way of certification and not affidavits or affiliation!

Rubbish.

who are those people that want his original certificate?

Is it INEC?

Is it Court of Law?

Or the coward noises on the internet?

The point is until the necessary body governing the electoral system ask him to present his certificate, there is nothing you can do about it if he chooses to keep it to himself.

PDP should go to court and we will put them to shame. Go to court
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by alaoeri: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Your buhari is not above the constitution!
Stop fooling yourself the school has already released his WASC certificate, its all over the net.
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by alaoeri: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

But it will ensure that he loses and cries croc tears again and that will be the end of all this APC rubish.
For your mind beside don't depend on rigging because its won't work this time around & that's the onlything left for PDP. GEJ is a gonna mark my word.
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Is it INEC?

Is it Court of Law?

The point is until the necessary body governing the electoral system ask him to present his certificate, there is nothing you can do about it if he chooses to keep it to himself.

FOLYKAZE:

Is it INEC?

Is it Court of Law?

INEC does not have the power to disqualify. Their duties are only to conduct elections and return a candidate.

INEC is like a marriage registry, they can not stop the ceremony, they can only call for objections to the union. 

Specifically, INEC is required by constitutional provisions to ensure that candidates provide evidence of eligibility as contained in section 131 of the constitution which states:

131. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if -

(c) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party; and

(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

Now that aside, forms duly filled submitted to INEC have a perjury attestation to which the would be aspirant is meant to sign as an undertaken that the contents provided are true to the best of his/ her knowledge.

The forms remain public documents and anybody of age and of good reason can and is encouraged to scrutinize the forms filled and if any objection is made a petition should be sent to the relevant authorities copying INEC of this anamoly.

The only thing saving your Buhari is that the judiciary workers are on strike and the courts are closed if not the courts would have been inundated with several petitions against your messiah which would have prompted a criminal investigation on perjury and eventual prosecution leading to his disqualification if he still chose not to step down.
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by gists: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

And who asks for your certificate number when they want the originals?

Have you been asked by any would be employer for your certificate number?

First the goat rearer told us it was with the military board. Then the army refuted that claim and has as today provided only a refrence letter of guarantee from Buhari's supposedly Principal that Buhari will make the required minimum credits.
Before today, liar Mohammed was blaming IBB for Buhari's certificate only for us to have Buhari remember his WAEC number and claim alumnus with several prominent Nigerians living and mostly dead as evidence. This is bullsh1t!

The constitution requires proof by way of certification and not affidavits or affiliation!

Rubbish.

Mr Ass. Did you read the topic of this thread and do you even understand my post? You see, when you make statements out of sentiment and emotion, it makes you look like and ediot. Pls don't get me wrong because I am not saying you are an ediot. But when the topic of a discussion asks for how a man can get his certificate number without being in possession of the physical document and someone gives an example of how that is possible, then you come and start asking who is asking for the certificate number (that the real certificate is the issue), it doesn't make you look like a smart person with all due respect.

And to your last statement in bold fonts, it is obvious you do not know the law of the land. I will not say more than this for now.
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
alaoeri:

Stop fooling yourself the school has already released his WASC certificate, its all over the net.

Which certificate? You mean the referral from his supposedly principal who attested that Buhari is a student of his school and that he was sure that Buhari will make the minimum entry requirements?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2051536_bandicam20150121045059834_jpeg030927b2be777e952874ccdc33b536a0

You people are grasping on straws

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by BlackTechnology: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jennynkk:
I am a married woman with a hardworking hubby whereas barcanusta is a man. I take care of the kids. Barcanusta should grow up and get a life or he shall remain poor. He is on NL 24/7 fighting all over the place.

He is fighting for his pay

You don't know if he has being promised a prominent job in APC led government grin

I pity him shall

When Buhari loses , I for see him suffering emotionally. cheesy
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by BlackTechnology: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
alaoeri:

For your mind beside don't depend on rigging because its won't work this time around & that's the onlything left for PDP. GEJ is a gonna mark my word.

See coward talking

Come out and protest if you are prepared to face bullets

Besides

Have your region cultivated their cocoa grin

1 Like

Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

INEC does not have the power to disqualify. Their duties are only to conduct elections and return a candidate.

INEC is like a marriage registry, they can not stop the ceremony, they can only call for objections to the union. 

Specifically, INEC is required by constitutional provisions to ensure that candidates provide evidence of eligibility as contained in section 131 of the constitution which states:

Now that aside, forms duly filled submitted to INEC have a perjury attestation to which the would be aspirant is meant to sign as an undertaken that the contents provided are true to the best of his/ her knowledge.

The forms remain public documents and anybody of age and of good reason can and is encouraged to scrutinize the forms filled and if any objection is made a petition should be sent to the relevant authorities copying INEC of this anamoly.

The only thing saving your Buhari is that the judiciary workers are on strike and the courts are closed if not the courts would have been inundated with several petitions against your messiah which would have prompted a criminal investigation on perjury and eventual prosecution leading to his disqualification if he still chose not to step down.

From the constitution, he is qualify to run for the office until you prove otherwise.
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by ApexTitan(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

Demonstrate your mental prowress and tell us your WAEC exam number now. We wait.
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by alaoeri: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:

See coward talking

Come out and protest if you are prepared to face bullets

Besides

Have your region cultivated their cocoa grin
Now u instigating violence but when the northerners start killing your ppl like chicken, you will still be the one crying up & down.
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

From the constitution, he is qualify to run for the office until you prove otherwise.

It is up to Buhari to meet up to the basic requirements as contained in section 131(d).

He is the one applying.

Is the employer expected to go and look for an applicants credentials?

Use your heads for once and stop behaving like loyal cattle to this Fulani man who you will follow to the slaughter slab.

This is not 1961 with some Tafawa Belawa affirmative action appointment but the presidency in 2015!

Buhari has enjoyed enough free leg ups.
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
No mind haters my dear...just Sai buhari

And everything will be ok...

You see why I refer to your party as fascist?

You guys have no concrete moral or logical reason why you worship this man.
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
ApexTitan:

Demonstrate your mental prowress and tell us your WAEC exam number now. We wait.

Maybe if you can tell us your full name and Date of Birth
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by BlackTechnology: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
alaoeri:

Now u instigating violence but when the northerners start killing your ppl like chicken, you will still be the one crying up & down.

Brave man wey wan die

When GEJ wins, you can lead the protest in the SW to face bullets dispatched by security men grin
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

It is up to Buhari to meet up to the basic requirements as contained in section 131(d).

He is the one applying.

Is the employer expected to go and look for an applicants credentials?

Use your heads for once and stop behaving like loyal cattle to this Fulani man who you will follow to the slaughter slab.

This is not 1961 with some Tafawa Belawa affirmative action appointment but the presidency in 2015!

Buhari has enjoyed enough free leg ups.

The applicants are not asking for any certificate.

Adding, the result has been released. You should stop behaving like Otueke drunkkardddd.
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
K
FOLYKAZE:

The applicants are not asking for any certificate.

Adding, the result has been released. You should stop behaving like Otueke drunkkardddd.

You meant to say the employers and not applicants. I would let you know we are in a democracy with your Buhari asking to be employed as our president. This is 2015 and not 1984. Buhari is answerable to all of us.

On his results ; do you mean his supposedly principal's referral?

Stop behaving like a pathological liar like lia Mohammed.
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
K

You meant to say the employers and not applicants. I would let you know we are in a democracy with your Buhari asking to be employed as our president. This is 2015 and not 1984. Buhari is answerable to all of us.

On his results ; do you mean his supposedly principal's referral?

Stop behaving like a pathological liar like lia Mohammed.

Thanks for bringing out my error without insult.

The school has released his result. Get to the frontpage for the latest
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Thanks for bringing out my error without insult.

The school has released his result. Get to the frontpage for the latest

An obvious forgery.

I already stated that this will happen in another thread.

We will confirm this result with the issuing body.

A testimonial is not a certificate!
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by kay1one(m): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

That you are a dullard doesnt mean everyone is a dullard.

I can remember my WAEC exam number and UME exam number all taken about 20yrs ago

Bet you didn't pass!
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by kay1one(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
alaoeri:

Do u think everybody is a dullard like you? Some ppl actually got retentive memory. PDP will soon be or are already shame regarding the issue of this certificate, they had better start cooking up another propaganda because this one is dead.

Not buhari!
Re: Where Did Buhari Find His Exam Number? by mekd: 5:09am On Jan 22, 2015
kay1one:
To show that this man is a thief! I can't remember my exam no that I used about 13yrs ago! Him after 50 something years he can! A 72 yr old man! Na lie!
imagine, no be him them say no fit recite him phone number offhand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Update! President Jonathan Currently Wining With 25% / PDP Chieftains Ask Jonathan To Prepare For 2019, Want NWC Sacked Immediately / Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.