Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,711 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (100357 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by micrep3030(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thousands of Nigeria have PHD, Millions have MSC, 10s of million av M.sc someone with WAEC will rule me DAT will not happen
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Thundeh(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
A piece of advice to all supporters of CHANGE.

1, if you haven't obtain your PVC please do everything humanly to collect yours. Because the change we clamour for starts from there. Experience has shown that only few percentage of learned Nigerian youth queue under the harsh sun to vote.

2, make sure you vote on february 14 and stay till results are announced.

3, video tape your ward presiding officer as he/she announces the results and upload on social and electronic media results from your ward.

4, contest any contrary results to the original and let's see how change will not occur.

Please rebroadcast we need to change our voting attitude.
#Change gonna come!
#Nigeria o ni baje o !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by cococandy(f): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
That is if the poster you quoted is a graduate.
my friend quote me if you have anything to tell me to my face.

See graduate that can't detect a bad work of forgery by plain sight. Something my baby sis can do.

undecidedolodo

Blinded by bigotry
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by DaJulee(f): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Last time I wrote on Gen Buhari's education issues, and the fact that he has not attended any school in his life. A friend of mine said; "Why are u spreading wrong information"? How did he contest previous election without presenting a certificate? I look at his comments and I laughed. What I replied was "One can succeed in decieving other for a long time, but one day, just one day, the truth will prevail".This truth is the best truth of this century. I tell u, TRUTH Waites for the right time to surface....Nothing is as perfect as TIME/TRUTH. Time/truth is a respecter of no one.. Look at what truth/ TIME has done to Gen Buhari. Time/Teuth has surfaced and everything has become clearer...Well,if u may want to know: The latest issues in town is that Gen Buhari has made controversial/indicting statement today:Having previously made a believing statement of "My certificate is with the Military" Now the statement has changed "My certificate is with my principal, I will make it available when my principal give it to me". Don't u think Gen Buhari's certificate is with Julius Diamond?..
Where are the APC members suffering from cluelessness? Go find Gen Buhari's certificate before PROJECTING HIM OOOOOOOO!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by hillso7(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP what's next?
Because am tired of guessing what the next media propaganda will be.
God pass Devil.
PDP your time is up.
PDP=Poverty Developement Party

5 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by cococandy(f): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:

It is no ones fault that you are a bloody stark ugly illiterate. If you dont know the answers to your own questions then you are not in a position to question anyone else's education.

Illiterate.
hug transformer if you like. It doesn't change the fact that that piece of crap in that link is bullshittt!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by datribune: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hahahaha in boxing dis is referred to as tko. Kikikikikikikik lmfao
TANoids game over, d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by DaJulee(f): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
sbaks:
grin gringrin if this is true, it shows he lacks calculation and creativity.

where is the certificate photo?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by minister2015: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ where is Ur Thesis? a Ph.D holder with grammatical boo-boos, I wonder hw he got his Ph.D. GEJ is the worst president Nigeria has ever had and perhap the utterest dunce
SAI GMB/PYO

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ademi87(m): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pdp followers be lyk....he failed mathematics nw he can't be our president...I put it to jonathan dat his phd is notin but just a title if not we want his result published #behind jonathan is a woman who can't speak simple and correct english....jonathan should burry his head in shame...'D blood dey r sharing in borno' 'I ll rather kill mysef dan to commit suicide' 'our super falcon, una do well' etc nonsense!!!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by BABANGBALI: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
southwestngr:
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

MAY YOUR CHILDREN HAVE THE SAME RESULT AS BUHARI WAEC RESULT.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.
you are soooooooo petty and myopic. Grow up and stop being childish

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Ventura1: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:

Goat grin

I even thought I was talking to a human being.

How can result that is not in the data base be verified? Of course it can't be.
Don't worry the fakeness of this so-called result will be exposed clearly soonest.

You have garri where your brain is supposed to be

I now know where you belong a Cococandy living in a COCOON

[img]http://www.formakers.eu/media/1.857.1372411074.nature_3d_print_recity_08.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by minister2015: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ where is Ur Thesis? a Ph.D holder with grammatical boo-boos, I wonder hw he got his Ph.D. GEJ is the worst president Nigeria has ever had and perhaps the utterest dunce
SAI GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by coolscott(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[s][/s]

[size=13pt]You are right and it does look fake.

The 20 before 1961. The presence of NECO on the result sheet plus the fact that it is a grown up Buhari passport photo that is there.
Looks really bad like it could be the work of the opposition trying to further smear him although I would submit it is not.

You know, they didn't have NECO in 1961.

Also, in those days, they did not prefix dates with 20__ /__ /__. It was always 19__ / __ / __ even in the 80s. So to have a 20 prefix before that date... That is really bad. That document was produced this year.
[/size]
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kororugged: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:
hug transformer if you like. It doesn't change the fact that that piece of crap in that link is bullshittt!

Illiterate worwor girl

stop crying

9 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Duru1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
nrdgeek:

What you are looking at is the "Statement of Results" (which can be released any time on request) duly stamped and certified by the school.

What should really concern you is the copy of the Cambridge WAEC result. The Statement only personalizes Buhari's copy of the original Cambridge result. At least we know the Brits and Cambridge have a tradition of keeping records and any query or investigation could be directed there.

I shall bet my last kobo that Gen M. Buhari did not seat for Cambridge International General certificate of Secondary School Examination. When the clueless so-called General sat for the alleged examination, WASC council has already replaced Cambridge examination.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:
my friend quote me if you have anything to tell me to my face.

See graduate that can't detect a bad work of forgery by plain sight. Something my baby sis can do.

undecidedolodo

Blinded by bigotry
Ma'am why you de fall your hand? I hope you are fine?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
"jona till GMB provide his certificate" advocators, u see d end of d road for jona?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
taharqa:

O boy, he FAILED it- as in F9.

He was not supposed to proceed anywhere, except it was not same thing then as obtained today.

By d way, d result I believe will be scrutinize later, then we go start to dey debate am
I love Buhari. He knows how to make PDP look foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by cococandy(f): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:

Illiterate worwor girl

stop crying
grin grin grin as if any female in your family and entire generation fine reach my finger tip.

Face the topic goat.

Your education is limited to accepting fake certificates as the real thing. How would you know the fake from the real since nobody in your lineage ever got one?

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by BABANGBALI: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sunday8650:

I tell u my brother. I over enjoy the pronunciation. grin grin grin My president Muhammadu Buhari. Anybody wey no like am make e leave Nigeria go another country.
make him jump inside lagoon na him go sure pass

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by southwestngr: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
BABANGBALI:
you are soooooooo petty and myopic. Grow up and stop being childish

TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

YES I AM MYOPIC, CAN YOU PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Flets: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
mr man, check the Cambridge printed version pls..

The Cambridge version is endorsed 2015. Expect many more lies
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nazareth10: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Finally dem don construct result for am. Na God go judge all of una wey dey APC.
#VoteGoodluck
#ForwardNigeria
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kororugged: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt]You are right and it does look fake.

The 20 before 1961. The presence of NECO on the result sheet plus the fact that it is a grown up Buhari passport photo that is there.
Looks really bad like it could be the work of the opposition trying to further smear him although I would submit it is not.
[/size]

So the confirmation from Cambridge University is also fake?

Illiterate

PREMIUM TIMES obtained the computer printout from Cambridge University as well as a statement of result, signed by the current principal of Katsina College, dated January 21, 2015.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

8 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by femmy2010(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Till i confirm this grin

No wonder buhari couldn't get admission into the higher institution, he failed mathematics grin

He's a failure in everything grin

Many of the Lawyers in Nigeria today didn't get a C6 or better in Mathematics as a mere pass in Math was good enough to earn them an admission into the University those days.
Does that mean they are failures?
GMB results was good enough to earn him a recruitment into the prestigious Nigeria Army.

Sai BUHARI
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by dvee2: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
You don't have to respond to paid PDP goons on this site, everything is now clear. Even the official PDP group cannot discount this result direct from Cambridge. Waiting for their campaign team to refute this one. Very very difficult, but you never can tell with a team that has FFK. The triumph part for me is that the exam was conducted by Cambridge so it's easy for any doubting Thomas to verify

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
And they inscribed the picture of a 72-year
old on a statement issued in 2015? Nigeria
I hail thee.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by sunny4life(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lawalemi:

Na real Oluwole made certificate. Buhari, buying certificate since 1880
guy reason naa.....can i forge a certificate or result and still fail maths?
even if buhari present his nepa bill,i will still vote 4 him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by babadee1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
macklef:
But how can his seat be 002? Muhammed buhari.

So there was no candidate that his name started with A up until BU?
I thought seat number was alphabetical
#JustSaying

Only seven students wrote the exam at his centre that year, it's in the Cambridge results master list. My guy you're trying too hard, just let the matter rest. There are so many other things to talk about.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kororugged: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:
grin grin grin as if any female in your family and entire generation fine reach my finger tip.

Face the topic goat.

Your education is limited to accepting fake certificates as the real thing. How would you know the fake from the real since nobody in your lineage ever got one?

Ulgy bitch

So the statement of result from Cambridge University is also fake? Illiterate. Olosho

PREMIUM TIMES obtained the computer printout from Cambridge University as well as a statement of result, signed by the current principal of Katsina College, dated January 21, 2015.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.