Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (100186 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by sleekp1: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=15pt]MAY YOUR CHILDREN HAVE BUHARI'S RESULT[/size]

SAY AMEN!

Please click like if you really believe in Buhari's ability.

5 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by BABANGBALI: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I love Buhari. He knows how to make PDP look foolish.
yes o. PDP looking foolish since 560AD
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by great664(m): 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
nrdgeek:

[size=14pt] the names were arranged according to surnames. How many people dey go school for Katsina in 1961?

I hate when people are in a hurry to find faults.[/size]
DONE

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Duru1:

I shall bet my last kobo that Gen M. Buhari did not seat for Cambridge International General certificate of Secondary School Examination. When the clueless so-called General sat for the alleged examination, WASC council has already replaced Cambridge examination.
Duru1 aka Dede1 aka DerideGull, the shrapnel Buhari shot into your skull during the war is still disturbing you.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by coldFLARES1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Loser! Why don't you ask Jonathan to publish his own WAEC result so we can judge both Buhari and Jonathan?
To qualify to study Zoology (now Animal and Environmental Biology) in UNIPORT you must have an F9 in Maths. And to have come from an educationally less advantaged state, the president's result go cause APPoLLo. That's why my PhD is not coherent and articulate. But, no denying the fact that God blessed him exceedingly

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by 2scorehigh(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
No stories again! Buhari has won!

This is how to play politics. Act dumb. Look confused. Say few or no words. Keep everyone guessing. Make your opponent look more powerful than they are. Then strike at the last moment.

This is surely going to be a good theme for my next novel.

But in meantime, seriously, please can someone tell me, what thafurck is wrong with this man?

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Ma'am why you de fall your hand? I hope you are fine?
I'm fine thank you.happy new year.

You fell your hand by being a sneaky behind.
If you have anything to say, quote me next time to my face. Don't quote someone who's interacting with me to insinuate that I didn't graduate from the university. That's cowardly. gerrit?

Now back to buhari's fake cert.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by BABANGBALI: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
southwestngr:

TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

YES I AM MYOPIC, CAN YOU PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.
fok off and go get a life
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ayukdaboss(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt]You are right and it does look fake.

The 20 before 1961. The presence of NECO on the result sheet plus the fact that it is a grown up Buhari passport photo that is there.
Looks really bad like it could be the work of the opposition trying to further smear him although I would submit it is not.
[/size]
Okay I'll explain this to you.
Notice that there are two documents. One is a Statement of Result from the School and one is the Result BroadSheet from the Examination Body (Cambridge/ WAEC as it was called then). The Statement of Result was created recently by his school...it's details were lifted from the Cambridge/WASC broadsheet which was produced in 1961. A statement of result is something you can get even tomorrow from your Secondary School incase of emergency as long as your verified records are available.

I said it sometime ago that Buhari was setting a trap for these fools and they didn't know...Who's embarrassed now?? grin

PDP has lost this one my brother.

8 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Justbright(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
sbaks:
grin gringrin if this is true, it shows he lacks calculation and creativity.

thunder fire u....am sure ur parents are stark illiterate....u say make person bring cert,he presented it yet u are still asking for his calculating dexrterity......d general dnt dignify dis certificate brouhaha with an answered until now cos he knew u satanist will still come up with another propaganda so he keppt u guy busy wt d certificate issue...ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by cococandy(f): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:

Ulgy bitch

So the statement of result from Cambridge University is also fake? Illiterate. Olosho

if that is from Cambridge university, I am Beyoncé cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Eziachi: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
You know what they will demand next in no particular order:

1. Why fail on Mathematics and the certificate of the re-sit
2. His birth certificate to determine whether he is from Chad.
3. His marriage certificate, to determine how many times he had married

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Joniboi(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:
This shows Buhari is a man of honor. How can politics blind us to the extent where we question the profession of our military men and women who laid their lives to make Nigeria a sovereign country? Jonathan and his gangs have politicized the Nigerian military to the extent that politics is now the order of the day. This release of result should now put everything to bed.

Lest I forgot, Buhari was a student and a graduate of prestigious military colleges in UK, India, and USA. The man (Buhari) did not even list any of these feats in his quest for the position of presidency. That shows the humility of the man. If I were Buhari, I wouldn't hesitate to list my certificate from those three oversees military colleges. From my own understanding, Buhari never took this thing seriously because from the onset, he has always believed PDP and Jonathan are only up to mischief.

The question now is: why would anyone think Buhari was admitted into these oversees prestigious military colleges without graduating from secondary school? Any right thinking person should know that it is not possible to get into those prestigious schools without graduating from secondary school. Why would anyone call our military institution into question for the admittance of Buhari into military service? It is now obvious that Jonathan and his crew are only interested in ridiculing the general when they asked the military officer who addressed press conference yesterday to go public. Only the court is vested with such power.

Buhari is more than qualify to vie for the seat of presidency. He has satisfied the academic requirement for that position. Buhari will become the president by February 15. Buhari will reposition our military again and make it a professional military force that they were known for until about ten years ago.
God bless you and your generation. You have spoken well...Am so proud of you!

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Intendy: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
searay:

Is presenting one's certificate a requirement by INEC?
If so, is it wrong for Mr Buhari to do the right thing?
presenting certicificate is not a present requisite to contest ANY elective position.this is what section 318 of the 1999 constitution says
"School Certificate or its equivalent" means
(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its
equivalent, or Grade II
Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds
Certificate; or
(b) education up to Secondary School
Certificate level; or
(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
or its equivalent and - (i) service in the
public or private sector in the Federation in
any capacity acceptable to the
Independent National Electoral
Commission for a minimum of ten years,
and
(ii) attendance at courses and training in
such institutions as may be acceptable to
the Independent National Electoral
Commission for periods totalling up to a
minimum of one year, and
(iii) the ability to read, write, understand
and communicate in the
English language to the satisfaction of the
Independent National
Electoral Commission, and
(d) any other qualification acceptable by
the Independent National
Electoral Commission;

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by dynamicbuzz(f): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
UcLloyd:
Oluwale Result! Buhari quoted his exam number, which is a 7 digit number, how come this result has no 7 digit number. gullible nigerians, that's why we never grow. No need to batter words with people who know that buhari didn't sit for any WAEC!
if you ever did write WAEC, you'd know there's something called centre number and exam number.

6 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by hansad: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:
This shows Buhari is a man of honor. How can politics blind us to the extent where we question the profession of our military men and women who laid their lives to make Nigeria a sovereign country? Jonathan and his gangs have politicized the Nigerian military to the extent that politics is now the order of the day. This release of result should now put everything to bed.

Lest I forgot, Buhari was a student and a graduate of prestigious military colleges in UK, India, and USA. The man (Buhari) did not even list any of these feats in his quest for the position of presidency. That shows the humility of the man. If I were Buhari, I wouldn't hesitate to list my certificate from those three oversees military colleges. From my own understanding, Buhari never took this thing seriously because from the onset, he has always believed PDP and Jonathan are only up to mischief.

The question now is: why would anyone think Buhari was admitted into these oversees prestigious military colleges without graduating from secondary school? Any right thinking person should know that it is not possible to get into those prestigious schools without graduating from secondary school. Why would anyone call our military institution into question for the admittance of Buhari into military service? It is now obvious that Jonathan and his crew are only interested in ridiculing the general when they asked the military officer who addressed press conference yesterday to go public. Only the court is vested with such power.

Buhari is more than qualify to vie for the seat of presidency. He has satisfied the academic requirement for that position. Buhari will become the president by February 15. Buhari will reposition our military again and make it a professional military force that they were known for until about ten years ago.

Una de fool unasef giving thousands of thumbs up. Buhari's certificate problems is not ended. In fact, he has begun another fishy aspect of the scandal. He cannot come out of this one.

Anybody can go to Cambridge and do Oluwole computer printout. Katsina College that wrote the report has no documentary evidence of Buhari's results - all are now faked.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Liadi2(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
It remind me of a car called ' End of Discussion'.
LWKMD!

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by alphonsok: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
The result is original. People should stop talking about waec because there was nothing like waec in 1960. The wasc was conducted by cambridge in 1960 and they have confirmed the authencity of the result. GMB also attended military college in united state , india nad united kingdom where he bagged master in strategic studies. PDP and their supporters should keep quiet because you can apply for your academic transcript any time if you lose the original

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by kingslly(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
If dat thing is forged d person dat forged it would have bin so desperate to give GMB credit in all d subjects but there's an F9 in mathematics. So i think d main reason Buhari didnt present his O'level Certificate to the Nigerian Military is because a credit in English and Maths is the Basic requirement then and Buhari got an F9 in mathematics which disqualifies from joining the Nigerian Military unless he sits for another exam which he didnt.So what did he do? He resorts to a recommendation letter from his school principal. The principal now lied in d letter that Buhari didnt sit for Waec but he(the principal knows he has the capacity to pass English and Maths excellently if he had written the exam. This level of crime was committed in 1961 bare a year after we got our indipendence by the person dats suppose to come and fight corruption in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by sunny4life(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I'll tell you why?? Because it's FAKE!! Fraud is the order of the day with the APC. I knew they were going to finally pull this stunt, more inconsistencies would come out. I didn't even bother checking the result
mister,get sense naaa........will u produce a fake result and still fail maths?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Eziachi: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:
The supposed educated one.
Its not the Cambridge as in university. Cambridge WASC was the examnination board for secondary school GCE during the colonial era for both O'level and A'level.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Tymax(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol. I can't believe how happy I am to see a result with F in mathematics. GMB really get their time sha.

SaTANists can go and rest now. Simpleminded crusaders of corruption and mediocrity.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by munex007(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ode..

Last name is use which is Buhari and yes its possible aphabetically..

Please let's tackle issue base and leave sentiment aside..

great664:
that's a statement of result issue this year my question is? We all know that Cambridge/Waec/neco/ any exam in Nigeria arrange the names Alphabetically, so are you telling me that in Buhari class, there is nobody with surname that started from A-L that Muhammadu has to be 002 as seat number? He couldn't get it in 30yrs but in less than 24 hrs he produce it? Put sentiment aside and clarify me.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
I am not sure you passed waec urself. grin

DaJulee:
Last time I wrote on Gen Buhari's education issues, and the fact that he has not attended any school in his life. A friend of mine said; "Why are u spreading wrong information"? How did he contest previous election without presenting a certificate? I look at his comments and I laughed. What I replied was "One can succeed in decieving other for a long time, but one day, just one day, the truth will prevail".This truth is the best truth of this century. I tell u, TRUTH Waites for the right time to surface....Nothing is as perfect as TIME/TRUTH. Time/truth is a respecter of no one.. Look at what truth/ TIME has done to Gen Buhari. Time/Teuth has surfaced and everything has become clearer...Well,if u may want to know: The latest issues in town is that Gen Buhari has made controversial/indicting statement today:Having previously made a believing statement of "My certificate is with the Military" Now the statement has changed "My certificate is with my principal, I will make it available when my principal give it to me". Don't u think Gen Buhari's certificate is with Julius Diamond?..
Where are the APC members suffering from cluelessness? Go find Gen Buhari's certificate before PROJECTING HIM OOOOOOOO!!!

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Raiders: 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:
NECO was started in 1999. 15 yrs ago.

You didn't even talk about the old man passport in the result? Or the fake name on it?

And the gross and horrendous error of 'class 6' instead of 'class 5' typed there.

Change indeed.

Even if Buhari published his original results, people like you would still not be convinced. Its just like when obama published his birth certificate some people still claimed it was fake and obama was born in Africa. Thats a statement of result not a original certificate. I don't think any secondary principal would risk his job to published a fake result for Buhari when we know the minister of education is a pdp member

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by rhymz(m): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
You are the ignorant one here. My point is that this could have been generated by any willing accomplice pasted on the school's statement of result letter headed paper. This is neither from WAEC or Cambridge as they want us to believe. It is so obvious that this is a generated document to confuse the undiscerning public eyes. Anyone can generate this document in a space of seconds.

Let me explain the fraud here. It is obvious the delay was intentional and I will tell you why, they played a fast one on the military by waiting it out for them to finally come out and state the forged results Buhari of subjects he had submitted with them without any form of verification until recently. Now, the man obviously could not remember exactly what he had submitted to the military and had to play a hide and seek game for them to make it public so he can use them to come up with this scam. This is obviously not from WAEC let's not forget that. It now behoves on WAEC to use exam number to find the man's real results. If you have any evidence that this was from WAEC or Cambridge please show proof
jacobs123:
[color=#990000][/color]

If someone is ignorant...let's educate him. see response below.

check the signed date. The principal rewrote the result on this form. This is why it is called statement of result. You will agree that the principa cannot get the same form with which they write statement of result in 1961.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=joan1 post=30000910][/quote]....haters should go take poison...
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
You are very funny...I only quoted the reply of that poster and make comment without looking at who he was replying. Why should I go "behind" you when your front is attractive? Plsssssss I don't take things personal here. Anyway, if you feel the document is fake plssssss just Go to court. QED!!!

Btw: CYM
Happy new year
cococandy:
I'm fine thank you.happy new year.

You fell your hand by being a sneaky behind.
If you have anything to say, quote me next time to my face. Don't quote someone who's interacting with me to insinuate that I didn't graduate from the university. That's cowardly. gerrit?

Now back to buhari's fake cert.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by hansad: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Liadi2:

It remind me of a car called ' End of Discussion'.
LWKMD!

Remember that Buhari has always written his name as MUHAMMADU BUHARI. BUT THE RESULT IS TALKING OF MOHAMED BUHARI. So when did Muhammadu Buhari make an official announcement of change of name from MUHAMMADU Buhari to MOHAMED Buhari?

Wallahitallahi, this is a FORGED RESULT

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by sleekp1: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=15pt]Say Amen!!![/size]

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by alpontif(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:

I dont want to believe you are as Ignorant as you are trying hard to be..

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by mustymatic(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
ha-ha

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.