Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results (2346 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Change2015(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jennynkk:
Tinibu must be behind this fraudulent result because he is a master in forgery. WAEC board should investigate the result immediately. Buhari is in for more trouble.

I'm sure Amaechi paid N19bn for this paper, abi? #thickasabrick

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Kororugged: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
jmaine:
Are you kidding me . . . .Lolz . . . . [size=14pt]SSCE/NECO/WASSCE[/size] ? . . . . .

The APC need to reference WAEC to stem this allegation than resort to this concocted nonsense . . . . cheesy

Are you a dullard?

It is a statement of result- fool.

It was printed on the current letterhead of the organisation

I thought you had some sense

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Change2015(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
jmaine:
Are you kidding me . . . .Lolz . . . . [size=14pt]SSCE/NECO/WASSCE[/size] ? . . . . .

The APC need to reference WAEC to stem this allegation than resort to this concocted nonsense . . . . cheesy

Read and comprehend
PREMIUM TIMES obtained the computer
printout from Cambridge University as well as
a statement of result, signed by the current
principal of Katsina College, dated January 21,
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by oshyno(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jeeez soo Buhari was already that old when he wrote his WAEC .

Oluwole work confirm. Malam is in for more trouble.
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by bokohalal(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
A Statement of Results is from the school you attended. WAEC'S Certificate is different.

A General that passed military courses which are the equivalent of a Bachelor's or higher, is being asked to produce a school certificate. PDPIANS are really clueless.
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Malawian(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
a good look at the "cambridge" paper will show that the names on them were edited and superimposed. check out the line markers around the names and the line markers after the names. i can even do a better job than that.
who was the 5 naira graphics expert that cam up with this? angry angry

it is now very obvious to me that this man did not sit for any o level exams.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
^^ You are free to petition WAEC or Cambridge to confirm or deny the result
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by jmaine: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:

Are you a dullard?

It is a statement of result- fool.

It was printed on the current letterhead of the organisation

I thought you had some sense

Imagine the dolt venting to no where, when I downloaded that document the second broad sheet was absent.

The second broad sheet holds the ace and not the former.

No dey form active for me. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Kororugged: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
jmaine:

Imagine the dolt venting to no where, when I downloaded that document the second broad sheet was absent.

The second broad sheet holds the ace and not the former.

No dey form active for me. Nonsense

no vex, i dey boil when i replied you
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
And they inscribed the picture of a 72-year
old on a statement issued in 2015? Nigeria
I hail thee.
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by major466(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
So Finally, they arranged him a fake certificate
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by nationwide1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
The result is forged. WAEC started pasting passports of candidates on results in late 1990s. My father's WAEC result in 70s doesn't have passport and it is original certificate.
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by 9jatriot(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
nationwide1:
The result is forged. WAEC started pasting passports of candidates on results in late 1990s. My father's WAEC result in 70s doesn't have passport and it is original certificate.

They actually started it in the 20xx not even in the late 90s however, this statement of result was issued on the 21/01/2015 and as is the current practice he was asked to bring his passport. If you want to find out, why don't you ask your dad to go and try to go collect his statement of result and see if it will be any different before spewing rubbish everywhere
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]If this result is even true, he got an F9 in Mathematics

No wonder his economic record is very poor
[/size]
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
bokohalal:
A Statement of Results is from the school you attended. WAEC'S Certificate is different.

A General that passed military courses which are the equivalent of a Bachelor's or higher, is being asked to produce a school certificate. PDPIANS are really clueless.

because he potentially should not have been a general in the first place!
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by nationwide1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
9jatriot:

They actually started it in the 20xx not even in the late 90s however, this statement of result was issued on the 21/01/2015 and as is the current practice he was asked to bring his passport. If you want to find out, why don't you ask your dad to go and try to go collect his statement of result and see if it will be any different before spewing rubbish everywhere
If you don't know what to say, keep quiet. Stop supporting anybody blindly. That result is forged. Ask any older older person in your family. Buhari also forgot that some of us have close relatives who work in WAEC office.
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by 9jatriot(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
nationwide1:
If you don't know what to say, keep quiet. Stop supporting anybody blindly. That result is forged. Ask any older older person in your family. Buhari also forgot that some of us have close relatives who work in WAEC office.

Very funy. Very well then, Victor Ikpeba is ready to support even with PHCN/NEPA bill, so you can stay with your Phd holder
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by bokohalal(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
mikeansy:

because he potentially should not have been a general in the first place!

You absolutely know nothing.
A retired NYSE CEO started from the floor. Where I live, you could hold a position as a supervisor or crew lead without a GED and that will enable you, if you so desire, continue your academics to any level and all paid for by the organization you work for. You will, of course, gain in position with every course done. And to the very top, all things being equal.
Re: BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results by emmatok(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
nationwide1:

This is not a certificate but a statement of result, because certificate are issued once even from University.
If you lost your original certificate you will only get statements from your school no more certificat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page / Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, Lt. Gens T.Y. Danjuma And Shehu Yar'adua In 1979(photo) / Anybody But Saraki !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.