Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! (1957 Views)

I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Doing Juju; I Need Prayers (photos) / I Just Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him With My Cousin / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by ReubenAbati: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
OK, so basically I have been robbed. I invited her to my house for a quickie and just found out she made away with my expensive digital camera. That was 3 days ago. And before you people start judging I didn't pay her, I did. Now I am thinking of getting her arrested right away but I would prefer a more less-dramatic method. I just called her number some minutes ago and she's really acting erratic and answering my questions like I am an FBI agent. I have not yet asked her about the camera. But I guess she knows that's where I'm going. No be police money dey bother me, na the drama e go entail. What do I do?

EDIT: Someone told me to beat the crap out of her, already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please don't beat her...wetin go beat am dey her body..U are more than that camera.
Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by fijiano202(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
na wetin u chop belleful u....

ask her maturely and if she says she didnt...tell her she would disaapoint u alot if she took it and lied because u had great plans for her

curiosity is the cousin of greed

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by ReubenAbati: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
fijiano202:
na wetin u chop belleful u....

ask her maturely and if she says she didnt...tell her she would disaapoint u alot if she took it and lied because u had great plans for her

curiosity is the cousin of greed

Wetin I chop wey belleful me? Sex? That I paid for? Without cheating on anybody. Abeg no vex me this evening!

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by fijiano202(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
ReubenAbati:

Wetin I chop wey belleful me? Sex? That I paid for? Without cheating on anybody. Abeg no vex me this evening!
oga na u wey want quckie na him them go quick rob

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by ReubenAbati: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
fijiano202:
oga na u wey want quckie na him them go quick rob

Ok. When I post picture of her battered and mutilated body on Nairaland, everybody eye go clear. I hope no be your sister or family member sha!

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by doopsy(f): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
But seriously. ..not judging you , but shouldn't you have gone to an hotel,if she was a @#$! like you stated... undecidedcos she could have possibly done worse..she knows your house... lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by ReubenAbati: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'm going to kill someone this evening!

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by fijiano202(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
ReubenAbati:

Ok. When I post picture of her battered and mutilated body on Nairaland, everybody eye go clear. I hope no be your sister or family member sha!
oga my family aint hungry or oliver twist...with Jesus we are satisfied

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by petra22(f): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
ReubenAbati:

This comment alongside the picture is so inappropriate.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
ReubenAbati:

are you an apostle of woman battery?

Op u deserve what you got.
Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by BTFormular: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
are you an apostle of woman battery?

Op u deserve what you got.
How
Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by apparentlylaw(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Guy u Bleep up ooo ...No be anini rob u ..she no point gun for ur head rob u ...Na ordinary geh rob u ...Jez leave her and stop shagging her joor ...Get married
Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by free2ryhme: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
ReubenAbati:
OK, so basically I have been robbed. I invited her to my house for a quickie and just found out she made away with my expensive digital camera. That was 3 days ago. And before you people start judging I didn't pay her, I did. Now I am thinking of getting her arrested right away but I would prefer a more less-dramatic method. I just called her number some minutes ago and she's really acting erratic and answering my questions like I am an FBI agent. I have not yet asked her about the camera. But I guess she knows that's where I'm going. No be police money dey bother me, na the drama e go entail. What do I do?

EDIT: Someone told me to beat the crap out of her, already.

it is none of your business> every mallam with their kettle
Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Real men don't beat women. Let it go, next time don't invite her to your house
Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by iPrevail(m): 1:19am On Jan 22, 2015
sexyseun:
Real men don't beat women. Let it go, next time don't invite her to your house

Real men don't beat women.. Real men beat the sh1t out of women grin

..I'm kidding undecided

But seriously, he can't let her get away with a crime.. Na So armed robbery dey take start.

Guy.. apprehend her and get your damn camera back.. whatever means necessary! angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by Vixen101(f): 2:01am On Jan 22, 2015
fijiano202:
oga my family aint hungry or oliver twist...with Jesus we are satisfied

I admire your calm and matured responses to him.
Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 22, 2015
Someone's brother, uncle, son and cousin is here proudly calling "ashy" his REGULAR.... He even has her phone number and you people have time to respond to him. Bros, go look for your cloth where you had your bath undecided
Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by fijiano202(m): 7:11am On Jan 22, 2015
Vixen101:

I admire your calm and matured responses to him.
thanks
Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by tope24(m): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2015
His moniker says it all. Na LIE. OP you cannot do jack. Free the lady abeg. What if she had arranged guys to rob you of everything, wetin you wan do?
Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by jashar(f): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2015
angry undecidedYou're not even ashamed to say you have a regular shag girl, or you paid for sex. You're here ranting

Morality @ its lowest ebbs in this Country.
We need a revival.

You need Jesus. kiss
Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by Pasqa: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2015
grin Op you need jesus.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by ReubenAbati: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2015
Oh wow. Yes I need Jesus. She already needs to see a doctor at the moment.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by kaycexx(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2015
Op see a doctor u might have been infected with STDs

And stop behaving like *pikin wey witch and thief cross born*
Re: I Just Discovered My Regular 'SHAG' Girl Robbed Me! by boombay(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2015
invite her for a quickie
punish her punny with your d*ck
she will confess angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Men Alone: 8 Things That Make Women Beg For S Ex / He's In Love With A Lady Who's About 3 Years Older Than Him / Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.