Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Should I Give Up On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give Up On Her (1868 Views)

Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? / I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! / I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give Up On Her by wizboi26(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
There is this girl in my neighborhood, I asked her out she complied. But she told me dat she has a boyfriend but she agreed to date me. Most times I feel bad knowing dat she has someone else. She claims she loves me but I didn't ask her out early, knowing dat we ve always been close pals. I ve asked her to break up with the guy, but she said she can't cos the guy has not wronged her in anyway. And dat it has not been long they started dating. What should I do should I just forget about her and move on with my life or fight for her love, since she agreed to date me even though she has another guy? Could it be true dat she loves me? Am just confused cos most times I feel like doing things for her, when I remember dat she is not all mine, I wouldn't like to do it
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by mrkay101(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
why u wan be her assistant bf
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Enegod(m): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
wizboi26:
There is this girl in my neighborhood, I asked her out she complied. But she told me dat she has a boyfriend but she agreed to date me. Most times I feel bad knowing dat she has someone else. She claims she loves me but I didn't ask her out early, knowing dat we ve always been close pals. I ve asked her to break up with the guy, but she said she can't cos the guy has not wronged her in anyway. And dat it has not been long they started dating. What should I do should I just forget about her and move on with my life or fight for her love, since she agreed to date me even though she has another guy? Could it be true dat she loves me? Am just confused cos most times I feel like doing things for her, when I remember dat she is not all mine, I wouldn't like to do it
angry angry
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by demelza: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oga...
You agreed to be a spare tyre.
So just keep all feelings aside and manage your position well.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Give Up On Her by apparentlylaw(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
U Put ur self in dah situation ..afterall u knew she had a bf....tz better u let go guy cause she would be ving divided attention ....
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by wizboi26(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
mrkay101:
why u wan be her assistant bf
bros no be wetin me want be oo. The babe say na me first bleep up. Say she dey eye me since I no show interest na wen she come get another guy na him me come show. Me dey feel say I feet win her over owing dat she is closer to me dan the other guy.
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by wizboi26(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks for ur comments friends. I wanna ask this question to some guys. What if u see a girl dat u love and u are ready to do anything to win her over, and she now tells u she has a bf, will u just give up on her just like dat? Wount u fight to win her if u think she feels something for u also?
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Hazardd(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
since she told you that she is in a relationship,i mukwa anya
there are many fishes in the water.

Unless you wan be in her subtitution
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Hazardd(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
wizboi26:
Thanks for ur comments friends. I wanna ask this question to some guys. What if u see a girl dat u love and u are ready to do anything to win her over, and she now tells u she has a bf, will u just give up on her just like dat? Wount u fight to win her if u think she feels something for u also?

dont do anything you wouldnt like somebody to do to you.
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Op na as she tay dey lie for u, she still tay dey lie for the other guy. My question is, could this be love? So tay u wan even fight. Pls never fight because of a woman, jst walk away,because I never see were person dey make himself mugu no 2,nt even no 1. 4 she to be dating 2 guys signify she can't be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
u don't know anything. if u really love her u won't be thinking of leaving her.
if she really loves any of the two of u she won't be dating both of u.
can a woman love two people at once n even marry them both?
my friend stop deceiving yourself jare. u r far from love. better face other more important things in ur life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Give Up On Her by adepiero: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
As long as she is not giving you bills and she is performing her feminine duties, just enjoy the offer while it last. But if you are the type with remorse kindly end the relationship before she breaks your heart

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give Up On Her by yorex2011: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Prixus:
u don't know anything. if u really love her u won't be thinking of leaving her.
if she really loves any of the two of u she won't be dating both of u.
can a woman love two people at once n even marry them both?
my friend stop deceiving yourself jare. u r far from love. better face other more important things in ur life.
An oscar for you sir
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP your first mistake is accepting to be her side guy or assistant bf. Dont waste your time fighting for her love. Just be a good friend to her. Let the decision comes from her.

A stitch in time saves nine! Op there are other babes. Dont waste your time on her I repeat!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give Up On Her by yorex2011: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
adepiero:
As long as she is not giving you bills and she is performing her feminine duties, just enjoy the offer while it last. But if you are the type with remorse kindly end the relationship before she breaks your heart
nice font
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by adepiero: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
yorex2011:

nice font
Thanks man wink
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
wizboi26:
Why will u do 'anything' to win sb hrt, na only u love pass? Owing to d fact that she is already in a relationship is more than enough reason to give up. Any reasonable man will leave a girl d moment he finds out she is in a relationship, no matter wht he feels for her.

Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Up On Her by ameryzzy(f): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
#singing# Don't give up on her! Cos she won't give up on uuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by ronald4lif(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
A girl told you she's got a boyfriend and you insisted on dating her, then you now want her to dump the guy for you. Very selfish act. Before you went into the relationship you had in mind that you will make her dump him for you abi. Abeg manage her like that, if there's anyone to leave that should be you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Tymax(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
I think it's a cool arrangement. Easy on your time and money. Besides you too can look elsewhere as she is not fully committed to you
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
yorex2011:

An oscar for you sir
*takes a bow*
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by major466(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
The fact that she claim to love you and yet, won't break up with the other guy is enough reason to leave her alone. She's double dating you know. Double dating is the recipe and the beginning of unfaithfulness. Am sure you wouldn't want that.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
wizboi26:
Learn from my experience, here is my story similar to yours we started dating even when she told me that she have a boyfriend at first I let her be but she can't leave me alone I was under pressure from my guys to date her, when we started dating I was not faithful until I fall in love with her and decide to have her all by my self (I dump my other girlfriends because of her) I let her boyfriend know what's up (note: the boyfriend is living in another state while I stay at the same town with her but according to her he promise to marry her) she broke up with me even due we later continue having sex again but the love is lost now I hardly talk with her. I attempt another relationship same excuse of having a guy that want to marry her so I dump her real fast I attempt another relationship after that she accepted only to tell me a month later that she have reconcile with her boyfriend that she don't want to lose me but can't practice the type of relationship I want. I gave her my conditions too which include still having sex but I will have my own girlfriend, she accepted but she is too jealous that she hate seeing another girl around me but she is helpless. The situation now is that I still fucck three of my ex and a friend with benefit anything relationship is not my priority now as long as I still get the sex. My advice is if you guys are having sex fine play the role of assistant boyfriend but go and look for your own baby the worse mistake is fighting for her love while you are single
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Maamin(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Things are really happening this end time sha!..*observing from a coconut tree*
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Learn from my experience, here is my story similar to yours we started dating even when she told me that she have a boyfriend at first I let her be but she can't leave me alone I was under pressure from my guys to date her, when we started dating I was not faithful until I fall in love with her and decide to have her all by my self (I dump my other girlfriends because of her) I let her boyfriend know what's up (note: the boyfriend is living in another state while I stay at the same town with her but according to her he promise to marry her) she broke up with me even due we later continue having sex again but the love is lost now I hardly talk with her. I attempt another relationship same excuse of having a guy that want to marry her so I dump her real fast I attempt another relationship after that she accepted only to tell me a month later that she have reconcile with her boyfriend that she don't want to lose me but can't practice the type of relationship I want. I gave her my conditions too which include still having sex but I will have my own girlfriend, she accepted but she is too jealous that she hate seeing another girl around me but she is helpless. The situation now is that I still fucck three of my ex and a friend with benefit anything relationship is not my priority now as long as I still get the sex. My advice is if you guys are having sex fine play the role of assistant boyfriend but go and look for your own baby the worse mistake is fighting for her love while you are single
omg!!! relationships are really fucccked these days, what a story!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Up On Her by stingbreed(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
U are f.ucking someone's girlfriend and u have d guts to come on a public forum to seek advice on whether to continue being useless......

SMH

I just hope the other guy finds out soon enough that he's dating a s...lut...and u OP, common go and look for ur own girlfriend or wait until she breaks up with d guy...LOL grin
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by ennon92(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
wizboi26:
Wount u fight to win her if u think she feels something for u also?
y would u fight cos of a b!tch?..huh

Fight 'n' die
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Youngpo413: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
wizboi26:
I'm sure both of u are now married with kids...
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by immaculatesense(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
wizboi26:
I bn wan ask now...who is the babe now dating? You? The Guy? Or even someone new or many rivers av flow under her bridge sef grin
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Lexusgs430: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
wizboi26:

Never look your gift horse in the face......... Just enjoy your shareholding/partnership business entity.........
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by Island01: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
wizboi26:

Just the way you want to take another person's girlfriend, that how men will continue to take your woman in life, we have more serious issues in this country
Re: Should I Give Up On Her by fredopareto(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
wizboi26:
stay der until she carry someone else pregnant con give u

(1) (Reply)

I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So / What Every Man Hates ... (true Story) / Why Do People Close Their Eyes To Some Extent When Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.