Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Am Married To The Man Of My Dreams - Omawumi Gushes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Married To The Man Of My Dreams - Omawumi Gushes (1086 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Married To The Man Of My Dreams - Omawumi Gushes by wedemboiz(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
After marrying her baby daddy in
a secret wedding last week,
Omawumi has expressed her joy
over marrying a man she loves.
In a chat with Encomium Weekly,
while she didn't confirm her rumoured pregnancy ,she gushed
about getting married saying,

‘It’s the joy of every woman to be
married to the man she loves. I’m
very happy and grateful to God.’

Prior to her wedding with Tosin
Yusuf,she had been linked to
music producer boyfriend, Dr.
Frabz. They split after her first
album.
Her white wedding is to take
place before the end of the year.

SOURCE Get More Breaking News,Entertainment Updates etc here - http:///7bx
Re: I Am Married To The Man Of My Dreams - Omawumi Gushes by Joshkid(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tz cOoL!
Re: I Am Married To The Man Of My Dreams - Omawumi Gushes by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
ok
Re: I Am Married To The Man Of My Dreams - Omawumi Gushes by Airforce1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
i hope it lasts
Re: I Am Married To The Man Of My Dreams - Omawumi Gushes by Deefuray(f): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Happy for her. I wish her a happy married life
Re: I Am Married To The Man Of My Dreams - Omawumi Gushes by pretydiva(f): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Happy 4 u..buh don't cm bk later 2 say u both separated because of irreconcilable ish
Re: I Am Married To The Man Of My Dreams - Omawumi Gushes by azeeza(f): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Biko wish her well nah even though you think say e no go last.

Airforce1:
i hope it lasts
Re: I Am Married To The Man Of My Dreams - Omawumi Gushes by Amandra(f): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Happiness, love & great contentment breed peace & fulfilment in marriage. Oma luv, may urs be fulfilling. Make it work gal

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani In Provocative Dress In New Photos Shoot / Strange Birth On Eve Of Election: Woman Delivers Baby With Two Horns In Osun / Meet The Australian Teenage Paparazzo Who Makes An Average $1,500 From Each Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.