Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

To The Nigerian People: - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / To The Nigerian People: (1097 Views)

What Has Happened To The Nigerian Delicacy Kulikuli? / How To Cook The Nigerian Afang Soup (okazi Soup) / Monopoly Products In The Nigerian Food Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Nigerian People: by BlueFlake: 1:34am On Aug 19, 2006
Do you live in Nigeria?

Could you tell me some prices of several food and drinks?

- rice? (please, specify weight)
   - sugar? (please specify weight)
   - drinking water? (please specify volume)

and more one question,

- what the price of all types of petrol/diesel?

Thank you and Regards,
Jose Couto
Re: To The Nigerian People: by ZuluNation(m): 1:39am On Aug 19, 2006
@ Flake,

If you don't mind me asking, what's your location ?
Re: To The Nigerian People: by BlueFlake: 1:57am On Aug 19, 2006
I'm from Portugal, but I'm going to Nigeria for a few months, and I would like to know the prices of things there!

Why Does It matters!?
Re: To The Nigerian People: by saydoor(m): 2:14am On Aug 19, 2006
i am from nigeria where are you coming to in nigeria i can help to get those prices i am in lagos maryland
Re: To The Nigerian People: by BlueFlake: 2:22am On Aug 19, 2006
Hi saydoor,

I might pass a few days in Lagos then go to PorHarcourt and in the end, I hope I can spend a week or two to Abuja, to visit the center of the country of Nigeria.

But please, don't look much further, give me the prices of Lagos,

At least I'll have an ideia!

Thanks.

Have a nice day.
Re: To The Nigerian People: by TOYOSI20(f): 2:20am On Oct 19, 2008
All I can say is. . . . .inflation, inflation, inflation,. . . . . . . lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Microwave Ovens From The Us? / Diabetes Food Advice / I Need 200 Gallons Of 20 Liters Of Refined Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.