Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. (39450 Views)

NYSC: Minister Of Sports Releases Investigation Report On Death Of Corps Member: / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp / Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by harry509: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

ikole? very close to mine...grin
reali. Do yu kw ikole?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by cybells: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Trueweb NG is a small team of Web developers who wanted to bring Web solution to every business for free, but we got such a huge spike in our bills from our partners! Because of this development we charge a little fee of 6,500 a year for Web design + hosting unlike our competitors that charge upwards of 30,000 minimum!

At trueweb NG, we know that our customers are entrepreneurs, and keeping them succeeding is what makes us grow. So we promise you a lifetime of free updates, social media strategies, search engine optimization... There's more:security and backup is free also! It doesn't get better than this.

Please note importantly: we are not Facebook, we are only accepting deals for a limited time. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer anytime.

Allow trueweb NG to build your digital vision and execute an effective strategy for your business.

08108515737(calls, whatsapp, sms) 26D2A20E (BBM)
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by chubbypearl(f): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Served in Anambra,njikoka lga to be precise.NCCF made my service year memorable,the fellowships,state conference,rural rugged etc.will love be a Jesus Corper all over again though will like to experience it in another state.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by olaniyanibukun(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
My category no dey der.......

embarassedMy category no dey der.......
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by nikkflexible(f): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
The gentle yet popular gal :PThose soldiers like gals sha

Attention by number...squad One!!! grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Skateboard:
The OP forgot this category, This was the category I was when I was in camp last year.

Haha. Very cool category.

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
kika23:

Ekiti west grin

Precisely...? smiley
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
harry509:
reali. Do yu kw ikole?

Ilasa naa grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:
Missmossy, I sight you wink
Lollz cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

Lollz cheesy

Where you go like serve? wink

How about PH? it will be nice wink
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Classicalmusic:
Why asking? Lol, married women are full of temptation. They'll get you seduced and then sleep with you. Had to tell one that I have a fiance in the camp, so she could leave me alone but later discovered i tricked her cheesy

I can't really believe anyone can get tempted by a married woman? except the very young ones...smiley
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by harry509: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Ilasa naa grin
nt ilasa. Ikole is diff, ikole is 1 of d big town @ ekiti state.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Where you go like serve? wink

How about PH? it will be nice wink
Calabar grin

Don't really like PH its kinda rough there

If not Calabar then Delta make i tap small oil money since I don't like Ph cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by kika23(f): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Precisely...? smiley

Aramoko
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

Calabar grin

Don't really like PH its kinda rough there

If not Calabar then Delta make i tap small oil money since I don't like Ph cheesy

Calabar? Why am I thinking what I'm thinking? cheesy

Well, I guess I still have time to convince you...

Oil money spenders are all in PH naa shuuu! grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
harry509:
nt ilasa. Ikole is diff, ikole is 1 of d big town @ ekiti state.

what I meant was ikole and Ilasa are like Nigeria and Ghana... you nor dey comot? Oye, Ifelodun, Omuo and Ikole are all close grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=kika23 post=301203
Aramoko[/quote]

Aramoko... No west like her...grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by mzmoe(f): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
What about the commandant's paddy them?....who implore him to extend lights-out time by about 30mins or so and Boom! It z done. Hard to believe right? And they make many unbelievable tinz happen u know wink. Dah was d best crew to roll with cool cool.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Chuksgeo: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
@ OP correct ex-corper representing. Camp was really fun, I belong to a particular big boy group, men our guy who is the son of. . . Get am wella, every big girl on camp wants to be part of our crew. Men this my guy pays in expenses as much as 300k in just 4 days. We even threw a birthday party for one of the soldier guys that was our man, even the camp commandant was sometimes our beneficiary. He has his means of getting the cash, he is loaded, all the big mammy mrkt sellers wishes we our a permanent customer, though we have just one main permanent customer. For us its just come and eat and take anything and go, the bill is on our guy and he gladly pays. But one thing that I will not forget was my popularity just because I sold NYSC encrested handbands and then people finding out that am from Onitsha.
I made good money and savings and yet lived larrrrrge in camp and after camp.
Now things are different but the memory remains.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
mzmoe:
What about the commandant's paddy them?....who implore him to extend lights-out time by about 30mins or so and Boom! It z done. Hard to believe right? And they make many unbelievable tinz happen u know wink. Dah was d best crew to roll with cool cool.

Experience speaking? cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by echeprecious: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
kika23:

Aramoko
Very close to Ijero. Ijero was my lga
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by kika23(f): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
echeprecious:

Very close to Ijero. Ijero was my lga
Yea, I knew Ijero.. What year??
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by echeprecious: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
kika23:

Yea, I knew Ijero.. What year??
2011'C...... Finished 2012
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by kika23(f): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
echeprecious:

2011'C...... Finished 2012

Waay back.... I'm 2013c
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by echeprecious: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
kika23:

Waay back.... I'm 2013c
Yeah! Waay back. Did u visit d famous Ikogosi warm spring? Tink its situated in ur lga
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by echeprecious: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
kika23:

Waay back.... I'm 2013c
Yeah! Waay back. Did u visit d famous Ikogosi warm spring? Tink its situated in ur lga.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
echeprecious:

Yeah! Waay back. Did u visit d famous Ikogosi warm spring? Tink its situated in ur lga.

We planned to but? cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by echeprecious: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

We planned to but? cheesy
Wow! U missed then. Me n my crew of 4guys n 3ladies launched d pool. It was not open 4 usage then but we tipped d guy n went in. *warm pool* it was.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
echeprecious:

Wow! U missed then. Me n my crew of 4guys n 3ladies launched d pool. It was not open 4 usage then but we tipped d guy n went in. *warm pool* it was.

When we were planning to... word came to us that it was under construction... we had had several meeting in that our village on that...cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Calabar? Why am I thinking what I'm thinking? cheesy

Well, I guess I still have time to convince you...

Oil money spenders are all in PH naa shuuu! grin
Hmmm What exactly are you thinking? cheesy

Since the Aluu ish occured, all the love I had for PH disappeared embarassed
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by raod(f): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Repping 2014B.......wah abt the early risersl, dey wil b up by 2am talking and disturbing d sleep of odas.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

Hmmm What exactly are you thinking? cheesy

Since the Aluu ish occured, all the love I had for PH disappeared embarassed

I'm pretty sure NL escalated it... buh... It's over and besides, Aluu was an outskirt of uniport...it was not massive joor... A village sontin ... choose PH joor cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Corper, Olajumoke Abetesola, Who Died In Bayelsa Camp (Photos) / Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa / See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.