Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. (39442 Views)

NYSC: Minister Of Sports Releases Investigation Report On Death Of Corps Member: / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp / Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

You'll tell me later right? cheesy
Sure.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Sure.

kiss... Where do I place it? winksmiley
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

kiss... Where do I place it? winksmiley
Emmm I will tell you.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
KingTom:
Yes o, what about you. What will you like to Be? grin
A bird if I wanna come as an animal

Then if otherwise an angel grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by KingTom(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

A bird if I wanna come as an animal

Then if otherwise an angel grin
That's good, if otherwise I would like to be a Drop of water in the ocean. grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Emmm I will tell you.

When?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

When?
In 5 min.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
KingTom:
That's good, if otherwise I would like to be a Drop of water in the ocean. grin
Lol funny you!
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by KingTom(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

Lol funny you!
So you serious about wanting to serve in Calabar? grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
In 5 min.

Oh I get you...cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
KingTom:
So you serious about wanting to serve in Calabar? grin
Yes o grin

Why did you ask?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by KingTom(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

Yes o grin

Why did you ask?
Well because I schooled and served there, now the place don hold me keep, I am so attached to Calabar, more than my home Ogun or even where my parents live in Lagos. I love the peaceful atmosphere. grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by harry509: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

cheesy Na NCCF bin make me first visit ikole sha... I been no no dia

NCCF made me 2 vist moba LG wen we went 4 rural rugged. Yu base n benin?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
KingTom:
Well because I schooled and served there, now the place don hold me keep, I am so attached to Calabar, more than my home Ogun or even where my parents live in Lagos. I love the peaceful atmosphere. grin
Hehehehe cool It happens, its a beautiful place to be like I heard too cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by KingTom(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

Hehehehe cool It happens, its a beautiful place to be like I heard too cheesy
Yeah grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
harry509:
NCCF made me 2 vist moba LG wen we went 4 rural rugged. Yu base n benin?

Rural Rugged Will Never Die!

cheesygrin I base in PH...you?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
KingTom:
Yeah grin
I just hope I get posted there because my people will not want me to get redeployed.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by KingTom(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

I just hope I get posted there because my people will not want me to get redeployed.
You're in your final year abi?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Missmossy(f): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
KingTom:
You're in your final year abi?
Yes o
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by harry509: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Rural Rugged Will Never Die!

cheesygrin I base in PH...you?
@ all. Family house wil nava die. Whatsapp me dis my contact 07069229956 grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by echeprecious: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

When we were planning to... word came to us that it was under construction... we had had several meeting in that our village on that...cheesy
Wow! Wat year did u round up? Cus it was under construction when I went there hence d tip to use d pool.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by echeprecious: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
kika23:

I did!! I made sure I went there cheesy

Yup my LGA....
Kul xperience I guess. Heard recentlyfrm a friend dat there is a waterfall close to ikogosi, plann to visit both venues soon sha.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by kika23(f): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
echeprecious:

Kul xperience I guess. Heard recentlyfrm a friend dat there is a waterfall close to ikogosi, plann to visit both venues soon sha.

Oooh! I didn't know about that... Sure it's not Erin ijesha?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by echeprecious: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
kika23:

Oooh! I didn't know about that... Sure it's not Erin ijesha?
Didn't ask 4 d name, I got attracted wit d environment n made up ma mind to visit there. Wud get d name when am set.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
echeprecious:

Wow! Wat year did u round up? Cus it was under construction when I went there hence d tip to use d pool.
Feb 14. 2013. grin
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by echeprecious: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:
Feb 14. 2013. grin
BatchA Kopa then. Talk bout ur POP, its usually fun xpecially wit d date.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by kika23(f): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
echeprecious:

Didn't ask 4 d name, I got attracted wit d environment n made up ma mind to visit there. Wud get d name when am set.

Alright but Erin ijesha is in Osun though, not Ekiti.... anyway, have fun... smiley
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by echeprecious: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
kika23:

Alright but Erin ijesha is in Osun though, not Ekiti.... anyway, have fun... smiley
Tankx!
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
echeprecious:

As in enh... That day was cool....smiley...It fitted perfectly... We returned back from Ado Ekiti in the evening... We turned the village down side up...cheesy
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
echeprecious:

Are you currently serving?
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by echeprecious: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
emusmith:

Are you currently serving?
Nopes! Passed out 16/10/12.
Re: Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 26, 2015
echeprecious:

Nopes! Passed out 16/10/12.

ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Corper, Olajumoke Abetesola, Who Died In Bayelsa Camp (Photos) / Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa / See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.