Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song (56650 Views)

Don Jazzy's Rising Star Awards / LYRICS: Iyanya – Up To Something Ft. Don Jazzy & Dr Sid / The Truth About D Banj Split With Don Jazzy And Judge Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by orobs93(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2015
I don't believe dis don jazzy is just too matured for dis
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by kenex4ever(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Don baba J will never do that. I don't think he is referring to d kokomaster
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by livingstoneony(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Pple r just misinterpreting this song jor.... These thirsty ass bloggers creating ish where there is none.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by xreal: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2015
koolg:
How can dbanj be broke?
This guy has got assets, he has been frolicking with the richest men home and abroad, he is brand ambassador to a number of brands, many endorsements up his sleeves, he still has some productions and even won an award recently. It mustnt be only music, I feel the dude is trying to succeed in other areas of life even though its becoming clear that it is don jazzy that was dbanj's pillar as a musician
I personally don't believe that d'banj is broke so anyone peddling rumors based on some rocky situations may just be hating.
My Opinion

you are right.

Fans shouldn't take this personal.

Remember, to the late Abacha's family... Dankote is so so broke.
If Don Jazzy says Dbanj is broke, that's his own opinion.

Sincerely, I want them both to return as old times, and give us good music and beats .
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by eyeon(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Is d'banj's name "Titus"?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Freedom of Information does not mean automatic ticket to misinformation and avenue to assume the position of viciousness . Bloggers should learn how to ply the fourth estate business with decorum , because their present attitudes makes them to appear more like vicious group rather than purposeful news propagators . I bet the single aim of the propagator of this malicious news is to pitch Don Jazz against D'banj . I pray this two great guys will not allow devilish news like this to cause further infraction between them .

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by D9ty7(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2015
Don Jazzy no need am now, at least we know who he is and not like his kid brother who we don't know and he keep asking who he is, mind you he keep answering the question himself.
Even the lyrics of the song wack
"oga titus
you so pompous
you go campus
Now money don lost."
And these ones too will be dreaming of winning the grammys o.
Well, I think I trust Don Baba J, he won't try that.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by 4stylz: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Prophessor:
Don jazzy I agree with you,, he is broke

dbanj is not even as interesting and liked like before

I dislike his music and his character

hit like if you agree with me

Fool, how much have you made in your life D'banj can never be broke as you are..

Sing make me hear..Dbanj is a brand.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by M4gunners: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2015
I don't support this.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by seangy4konji: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Falana shogba eeee. U hear? shocked
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by jennixyluv: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2015
I don’t believe it
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Djicemob: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2015
Nawa for bloggers.How in the world is the oga titus song in relation to anything dbanj? Dbanj took night bus to come to lagos from where? I guess this is one PR strategy.Besides this song was released last month,why the news now?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by DonX001: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2015
I'd be disappointed if he actually did this
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Prophessor(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2015
4stylz:

Fool, how much have you made in your life D'banj can never be broke as you are..

Sing make me hear..Dbanj is a brand.
why did you have to abuse me,,sad thanks anyway smiley

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Toks2008(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2015
orobs93:
I don't believe dis don jazzy is just too matured for dis

I know that age is not maturity but judging from jazzy's age, he is still a young man and if you listen to dbanj ressent songs you will agree that he is fond of using spiteful words.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by shinnie(f): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2015
PLEASE DEAR FRIENDS, MY BABY GIRL NEEDS YOUR VOTES TO BE AMONGST THE TOP 10 IN THE CUSSONS BABY COMPETITION.
PLEASE KINDLY OPEN THE LINK AND SEARCH FOR CHIGOZILIM ADELA OTIKA.

THE LINK IS:

https://cussonsbabymoments.com/top20/

search for:
CHIGOZILIM ADELA OTIKA

thanks and God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2015
sauceny:
My friends were arguing with me,that D'danj can't go broke.
then how are u sure that he is broke?. do u believe everything that u read online?. Dbanj is not broke and will never go broke.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Newkidoo(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2015
Blurry:
Are you sure this isnt staged, just to hype the song and in turn generate awareness and the sales of the lad?

The lines (or lyrics) dont seem like a diss. I thought its a feel good song.

Waiting anxiously for the final product.

Why are ppl waiting for this song!!
It is out already!! In fact, it has bin out for weeks now!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Mistermamus(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2015
abeg eee how can a whole dbanj be broke? wat an useless writeup
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by shinnie(f): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2015
PLEASE DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY,
MY BABY GIRL NEEDS YOUR VOTES TO BE AMONGST THE TOP 10 IN THE CUSSONS BABY COMPETITION.
PLEASE KINDLY OPEN THE LINK AND SEARCH FOR CHIGOZILIM ADELA OTIKA.

THE LINK IS:

https://cussonsbabymoments.com/top20/

search for:
CHIGOZILIM ADELA OTIKA

thanks and God bless

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by easy4beno(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2015
I do not want to believe this news as to be true, Don Jazzy has never been a badmouth of and to anybody ever since we have come to accept him as an ever constant hit maker, this is just another news just to make the gullible ones to be deceived. Moreso I have never heard of a situation where these guys would first release lyrics of singles of their song first before the single itself so this also makes me believe its fallacy, its just a publicity stunt to create an unexisting controversy..the camps of both parties I believe are doing very well..

And

To remind you, Dbanj has always been a trending name and brand regardless of him not really making any hit song-wise, he's loved and he's still called for shows steadily example is the just concluded BigBrotherAfrica grand finale show, you should also check the records of how he has gotten endorsements in recent times, the Africa agriculture project, he headlined as the ambassador, you should remember beats by dre deal lately and I still heard him for glo advert recently on a radio fm..so that guy being broke is far from it, for so many years he's been trending steadily even without hit tracks per se, kudos to what I call an uncommon grace on some pple, plus he's a sharp dude and that makes me believe he has various other businesses he does that we do not even know or have heard about..

In conclusion, Don jazzy has never released lyrics before a song itself so I don't want to believe he will start now and that he will now start with dissing his long time friend and ex-partner, and from his records he's not the type that has flair for fighting this and that, he's way more matured than so many, all of us know that a lot of our artists' lyrics are so watery with very little to write home about and their secret is in hiding those lyrics behind the banging beats..so I hope whoever wants to start this unnecessary controversy should just keep it up..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Owas419(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Mumu talk
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2015
rahazaqa:
then how are u sure that he is broke?. do u believe everything that u read online?. Dbanj is not broke and will never go broke.

Did i say d'banj was broke¿
Try & understand pple's comment before u dive-in.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by apparentlylaw(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2015
Rumors Joor ...Don Jazzy can't do such ...Even if tz True ..D banj is a legend ...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Venymen(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Rumors Joor ...Don Jazzy can't do such ...Even if tz True ..D banj is a legend ...
[color=#990000][/color]
ramdris:
That's kinda a dumb thing for Don jazzy to do if na true. U dnt Forget Good old times just because of misunderstanding with ur pal.[/quotbe]i
apparentlylaw post=30021986:
f
apparentlylaw:
apparentlylaw:
I ma
apparentlylaw:
R[quote author=Mistermamus post=30021679] abeg eee how can a whole dbanj be broke? wat an useless writeup
umors Joor ...Don Jazzy can't do such ...Even if tz True ..D banj is a legend ...
y ask you ?between donjazzy and dbanj who is more dumb,remember don jazzy made dbanj who he is now,only for d pompous nigga to dump him for kanye west dat neva took him serious, so who do u think is more dumb,mr biased and baseless thinker

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Kenai: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2015
That would be very immature and unfair, but I doubt the veracity of the story.
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2015
Dbanj fans be like- dbanj is not broke he snapped picture with dangote grin

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Mekybliss(f): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2015
Let me believe don jazzy didn't do this shaa. But you dbang. Worry not. The dry bone shall rise again. [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Missmossy(f): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2015
If true its so not nice of Don Jazzy, he should remember the good times they shared in the past. Eeyah pity D'banj.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by Monarchmindset(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2015
I hope none of you matured guys belive this right?

Nairaland and misleading information making front page, nawo...
Re: Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song by DONOCSO(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2015
When you cut the head, the ear go follow...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Music: Blueface - Thotiana Remix Ft. Cardi B / DOWNLOAD MP3: Justin Bieber - Holy Ft. Chance The Rapper / You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.