Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido (39279 Views)

Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Atiku, Kwankwaso Are Buhari’s Greatest Enemies – Gov. Lamido / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by attoskoly: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2015
free2ryhme:

My take is that Buhari is qualified having been cleared to contest in other elections before now or was Inec sleeping in both elections he contested in the past.Let Nigerians focus on peaceful election,and hope for the God chosen candidates to emerge.Campaigns must be issue based,not violence.Those who want Nigeria to burn will only have their own houses burnt.Buhari must talk openly to those who support his aspirations likewise Jonathan.If violence precedes an election,INEC must braze up and postpone or cancel such election.Nigeria in this time needs peace,and Jega can help us to achieve that by being preemptive before the dates of election.

if inec made a mistake in the past allowing buhari to contest, it doesnt mean he should be allowed to continue with. nigeria is moving forward not backward. we support change so lead by example.

1 Like

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by anonimi: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Onyiido:
I aint supporting buhari, but I still insist that politicians can't be trusted just like in the case of lamido who insulted jonathan by saying he is like a lighter in the petrol station only for him to now turnaround to say that jonathan should be voted for again. They all are infidels

So what is your alternative to the 'infidel' politicians?
How do you think we can have politicians that can be trusted?
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by emmysexxy(f): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2015
saxywale:

What of GEJ supporters shooting APC members in Rivers, would you have preferred a bullet . You are lucky the stick did not hit you on your head. Maybe that would have reset your thinking... grin grin grin
now I believe u are a rascal.a very foolish one at that.just read your comment again.I pity your generation.smh
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by kenex4ever(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2015
brownlord:
Anyone support other party in the north is an infidel, yet they installed robot ( banicansta, berem, omenka, Gbawe and co ) in the south.

smh
those monikers u listed are nairaland bokoharam recruits and they must b stopped
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Etruth: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2015
liberty300:
It's painful seeing southerners supporting buhari. The north has always conquered nigeria by turning the south against each other by first; getting in the heads of the Yorubas and instigating them against the rest. Starting from the war, census and election, the north always turned the south against each other.

I know GEJ is not perfect but who is. The man put wonderful policies in place that we just should have patients for them to bare fruit.
Am not a tribalist but the forces working against the south are too many. We should learn to stay together and say "no" to the north. They have ruled us for more than 35 yrs and decided to form apc after they removed northerners from power

Think!
E no work. This is not about North or South. ITS ABOUT NIGERIA. GEJ had d time to make a difference. What did he do? He chose to serve his and his fellow cabals selfish interests to the detriment of the masses. Its game over for GEJ. Anyi ga eziya back to Otuoke. Chineke gozie Buhari. Sai Buhari/Osinbajo 2015. Proudly Igbo

2 Likes

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Sajio(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Seeing what is happening in the north, I wonder where these foolish people in PDP are going to campaign, what they are going to say and where they got the boldness to say it. Despite the fact that satellite images showed that Baga was in ruins, these people sent a military official to tell us it was 150, only for Shekarau to release a video that they killed thousands and there next military operations will be worse, he showed us his luxury of ammunition, which he seized and they are even in a better position now in capturing Maiduguri. Yet the clueless one celebrates and campaigns, drinking ogogoro while our collective fortune is swept away, saying its the fault of APC, yet he has not arrested anyone of them. This man must not be voted in for third term, else we are in soup!
.... What do u Xpect shekua to to show U? btween shekau aand ur government who would u blieve?? tot dey said Nigerian Army does not have weapons to fight bh, and u believed it? And you want to also believe they stole all that from the military? or where did the once he shows u come from... this battle is a little fight, until the northern elites are ready!
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by makazona(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2015
free2ryhme:

My take is that Buhari is qualified having been cleared to contest in other elections before now or was Inec sleeping in both elections he contested in the past.Let Nigerians focus on peaceful election,and hope for the God chosen candidates to emerge.Campaigns must be issue based,not violence.Those who want Nigeria to burn will only have their own houses burnt.Buhari must talk openly to those who support his aspirations likewise Jonathan.If violence precedes an election,INEC must braze up and postpone or cancel such election.Nigeria in this time needs peace,and Jega can help us to achieve that by being preemptive before the dates of election.

1 mllion likes,brother...u have spoken like patriot
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Shazee74: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2015
Sir, it seem u are afaird at the massive following buhari is getting in one breath, u say he is d only 1 leading d apc in anoda u complaining. Certificate is over now u r looking 4 anoda thing to say abi sai buhari instead
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by cheruv: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2015
abdulwastecx:

Stupidity of the highest order. there is no such thing as north-south divide.

The division was initially created by stupid colonial master to exploit Nigerians and latter reinforced by criminal politicians to continue the oppression of people.

I am a Yoruba and from Niger sate. Jonathan caan go to hell, he has failed woefully and decerve to be kicked out
learn how to tell lies!
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Orikinla(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Dear Governor Lamido.
I beg to disagree.

[size=18pt]LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE JOBLESS RENTED CROWDS OF GEJ AND HIS PDP AREA BOYS AND GIRLS.

We are looking for documentarians, producers, journalists, web-designers, programmers, game designers, and NGO-communication representatives who are willing to extend their production possibilities to new sectors, new forms and new platforms.
We can accept up to four participants from non-EU countries.
ESoDoc 2015 SESSIONS' DATES AND VENUES
Session 1: May 3-9, 2015 - Goldrain (Italy)
Session 2: June 15-21, 2015 - Tromsø (Norway)
Session 3: September 2015 - venue t.b.a.
USEFUL LINKS - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/#sthash.K3dPxVPs.dpuf[/size]

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Samunique(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2015
okestev:
May be becos they are tired of the current GEJ govt.. Everybody is yearning for change, and north not an exception. People are tired of incompetent govt..
Just look at how low ur thinking faculty works.

So bcs they are tired of incompetent govt, that's why anybody who does not support buhari is branded an infidel?

Is that what democracy teaches us? Where is the freedom of association as stipulated in our constitution?

Don't u realise that the trend is autocratic and completely dangerous to the unity of Nigeria and can ruin this country?

Instead for u to advise them to go out and vote against their perceive incompetent govt peaceablely and condemn the act of religious fanaticism making them to brand Gej and his supporters infidels u are here spewing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by babestella: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
He said "Buhari is the only individual decorating APC" which means he agrees that Buhari is a priceless jewel. And in the same breath he said "Nigerians would make a big mistake giving their mandate to someone who doesn't believe in democracy". Dude, stop speaking from both sides of your mouth!!

If Buhari is priceless then why are APC threatening PDP supporters and other southerners who even have the support of southwest almajiris. Please tell your tales to the canal. APC with their threats cannot win elections by intimidating the electorate in the north. It's one thing to threaten people and it's another thing at the polls which are always secret until counted.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2015
babestella:

If Buhari is priceless then why are APC threatening PDP supporters and other southerners who even have the support of southwest almajiris. Please tell your tales to the canal. APC with their threats cannot win elections by intimidating the electorate in the north. It's one thing to threaten people and it's another thing at the polls which are always secret until counted.

Calm down bros, these APC cretins don't know what is waiting for them. We will return buhari to sambisa next month once and for all. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dive-Bomber
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by lisimmo(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See screenshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by abdulwastecx(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2015
succed:

'I am a yoruba and from Niger state"......

Confused people littering nairaland forum. Nonsense!

i was born in suleja a large settlement close to Abuja which is a local government in Niger state.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by abdulwastecx(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2015
cheruv:

learn how to tell lies!
how do you became an citizen of a place?
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by otil1: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2015
Dexema:

I would wanna agree with your point,but situations that bring the south together as a unit are very rare (eg) GEJ in 2011 and I'm beginning to think we blew that chance @ building trust and working together.

I agree with you. Completely.

I objected to ur earlier position that it is religion.

Yes, it is important that the south begin to have more reasons to come together. That's the only hope for our country
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2015
lisimmo:
[s]PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See screenshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk[/s]

Desperation of a frustrated loser. We will return buhari to sambisa next month and you can go with him if you so wish. grin grin grin grin
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by fuckerholic(m): 11:38am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
He said "Buhari is the only individual decorating APC" which means he agrees that Buhari is a priceless jewel. And in the same breath he said "Nigerians would make a big mistake giving their mandate to someone who doesn't believe in democracy". Dude, stop speaking from both sides of your mouth!!

Omenka doing his job..welldone boy..but bear in mind that you are worse than the infidel expressed here.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by segnys007(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2015
otil1:

If he should be a tribalist, please be ready to called an ostrich (hiding your head in sand) no ready to see the danger lurking right with you.

Lamido has exposed that the North is today declaring another "Araba" (research that), and you are deceiving us.

APC should stand up and address the issue raised by Lamido, the fact that Nigerians in the North are not allowed freedom to make their political choices. Is that democratic? Is that how to win all election?

It is a very serious issue, dear.

The North is at it again and it is just unfortunate that APC is being used as a cloak to cover a demon that will soon burst out as a horrendous monster.

APC may be keeping quiet now, hoping to benefit from the situation but, Lamido was right, it will backfire!
What are you talking about? If the only reason to support Jonathan is because he's from the south, after almost six, then think again
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by bankylan: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Who are the masses?
It beats my imagination that any right thinking Nigerian will be fighting for these politicians. Both GEJ and Buhari are not the solution to our problems: Is Tinubu and Amechi now saints? Are all the defectors from PDP now saints. But if one needs to chose between the two....I will rather fail forward and never to fail backward. Buhari represents only one thing, and that is backwardness. If he is indeed an honest man as being claimed, he should not have allowed corrupt politicians around him. His honesty should have prevailed over his ambition. Also what vision will a 72 year old have in this dynamic world? The best he can have is a dream!...That is the dillema of this election.
But quote me, GEJ is coming back!!!!!!
Jimwalex:
The guy wants to be loyal to his party,yet his body,soul,instinct and mouth think otherwise.He can't hide his admiration and love for GMB.. it's so glaring! Just be a man and tell the clueless man it's over.

meanwhile,in another story.......
First they said Buhari is a dictator;the masses ignored.Then
they said he wasted the PTF,the masses ignored.Then they said
he is a religious bigot,the masses ignored.Then they said he
is too old,the masses ignored.Then they said hehas no wife,the
masses ignored.Then they said things about his daughters and
son, the masses ignored.Then they said he is illiterate, later they said half illiterate,(lols)the masses ignored.Then they said he has no WASC,the masses ignored.Then they said he has cancer,the masses ignored.Then they said he is not a Nigerian,the masses ignored.On the 14th of February the masses will by The Lord's grace ignore them and vote for GMB Come FeBuhari14
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by jpphilips(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
ziccoit:

These people know the truth and are just deceiving their ATM-GEJ. I won't be surprised if what they are telling their people is to vote GMB and PDP in other elective posts. They have been campaigning vigorously for GMB.

You should be ashamed of that picture you posted up there, Obama commiserated with a soldier on a well equipped hospital bed, dividend of sound health care service delivery while Jonathan is commiserating with a soldier on a VONO BED, a reflection of the failure of Jonathan in health care delivery in Nigeria
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by godwinkessi: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
kay1one:
#whereisbuhariscertificate!

U PDPPigs sef,

Well here's the cert of our incoming

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by godwinkessi: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
kay1one:

Finally APC released the cert...
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by godwinkessi: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
kay1one:

Here bro

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by abdulwastecx(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
quote author=bankylan post=30027238]Who are the masses?
It beats my imagination that any right thinking Nigerian will be fighting for these politicians. Both GEJ and Buhari are not the solution to our problems: Is Tinubu and Amechi now saints? Are all the defectors from PDP now saints. But if one needs to chose between the two....I will rather fail forward and never to fail backward. Buhari represents only one thing, and that is backwardness. If he is indeed an honest man as being claimed, he should not have allowed corrupt politicians around him. His honesty should have prevailed over his ambition. Also what vision will a 72 year old have in this dynamic world? The best he can have is a dream!...That is the dillema of this election.
But quote me, GEJ is coming back!!!!!![/quote]

YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY SHORT OF IDEAS. BUHARI IS OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN THE CLUELESS JONATHAN, WE ARE ALL FIGHTING FOR HIM BECAUSE HE HAS SHOWN IN THE PAST THAT HE CAN BE TRUSTED TO DELIVER BY HIS ANT CORRUPTION TENDENCY, HIS LOVE FOR POOR MASSES AND HIS DETRABILIZED TENDENCY.

HE IS A MAN WE CAN TRUST TO REPOSITION THE GREATEST BLACK NATION ON EARTH.
BUHARI WILL FIGHT CORRUPTION ENOUGH ROADS LINKING ALL THE IMPORTANT CITIES IN NIGERIA
BUHARI WILL REPOSITION OUR ECONOMY BY SPENDING MORE MONEY ON POWER, POVERTY ALLEVIATION, JOB CREATION, DIVERSIFICATION OF THE ECONOMY.

SAI BUHARI.... THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL

1 Like

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Eziachi: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
liberty300:
It's painful seeing southerners supporting buhari. The north has always conquered nigeria by turning the south against each other by first; getting in the heads of the Yorubas and instigating them against the rest. Starting from the war, census and election, the north always turned the south against each other.

I know GEJ is not perfect but who is. The man put wonderful policies in place that we just should have patients for them to bare fruit.
Am not a tribalist but the forces working against the south are too many. We should learn to stay together and say "no" to the north. They have ruled us for more than 35 yrs and decided to form apc after they removed northerners from power

Think!
It is painful to you seeing southerners supporting Buhari?
But on the other hand you equally expect Northerners to support Jonathan? grin
How ironic. They must be fools while you are the wise one.
If you were a northerner, how would you react, reading what you have just written?

If Jonathan is ever to lose this election, the comments like your contributed to his downfall. These northerners are not at stupid as some of you convinced your selves they are.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by melomelo: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC will complain so so till Buhari failed, cried and die away like fowl coming February-2015
MY GEJ TILL 2019
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Longeria(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
brownlord:
Anyone support other party in the north is an infidel, yet they installed robot ( banicansta, berem, omenka, Gbawe and co ) in the south.

smh
You're wrong, omenka is a Northerners, from Middlebelt.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by triple1989: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
We all need a credible leader inrrespective of our religion,,apc,buhari and co pls leave d north to exercise their right to vote,,because if u dnt d unity of nigerians will b strong for u to divide,,we will vote for our president,,(gej)again and again and again as long as god has destined for him.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Jesusloveyou: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
michaellondon:
GEJ we know, who art Buhari?
that is d man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo / Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.